Pokemon Gijinka rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absol looked at the infernape with a glance of hatred "What is your pokemon doing" She felt like using and ice move but knew it would blow her cover. She felt rather weird referring to the word pokemon since she was a pokemon herself, She looked up and noticed the poachers had gone away. She looks back at the infernape and stared it down absol was actually a very strong pokemon and was wearing winter clothes instead of summer.

Revan turned to the girl. And looked at her. 'Something reminds me of a Pokemon. I wonder which? It must be the one she prefers.' Once Rocket spotted the girl he began to try and escape Revan's grip. Finally he was free and slowly went up over to the girl. Revan looked at him funny. "Rocket careful we don't know her." He looked at the girl. "Sorry about him... He's curious at times." Rocket was at the girl's leg sniffing her.

"Uh yeah." Ugh I'm gonna be found out! "So what are your pokemon doing.." She looks down now there were two pokemon each with a different appearance. Absol had not spent as much time outside of her cave actually this is the first time shes been out in about a month. She looked around wondering if people were thinking about the absol or more like her that ran into the bathroom and vanished. "so um how long will they do this?"

Revan looked at Rocket. "I guess he's getting to know you. Or maybe to see if your a trainer." Once Rocket finally stopped he looked up. "Pika, Pika." Revan smiled and looked at the girl. "See. Me and Rocket here are going to try and make new friends. And well I want to be a Pokemon Trainer." "Pika." "What is it Rocket?" Rocket just looked at him with a look of 'really?' "Fine be that way tell me latter if you wish." He smiled at the girl.

She smiles back, "Well I have to be on my 'journey'" She begins to walk off out of the poke park but notices a store and checks her pockets. She had money in them wonder where it came from but she walked in and looked at the pokemon food mouth watering at the smell and sight of it. "Uh how much is the apricorn ice pop?" The lady tells her 50$ and she looks in her pocket to no avail she only has 25$ "DAMNIT!" She cries out and stomps out of the store and sits on the outside bench scheming for ways to get it.

Rocket watched as the strange girl left. He wished he could just tell Revan that she smelled more like a Pokemon than a human but knew there communication and understanding was limited. So he went back over to Revan and got on his shoulder motioning to go to the store.

"Umm... Okay." Revan watched the girl leave and noticed that soon Rocket made it back to his shoulder. Then he noticed where Rocket wanted to go. "Okay fine will go to the store I need Poke Balls, and food for you any way." He began to walk to the store.

Her face lit up "Can you spare 25 bucks!" She pleaded to him and looked at his hair for a second, Its so sleek...... She snapped out of her daze and lit up again. "So will ya will ya?" her redish eyes shone almost clear like and her smile showed to front canine like teeth. She sat back down and crossed her legs and takes out a knife carving absol into the bench than sheathing it again.

Sits with Infernape staring hard almost as if threw Raven to the girl. "I feel now as well, there's something wrong with her... but what?"

Alice simply watched everyone interact. She wasn't too found of crowds. Luca's attention darted between Crows infernape and the mysterious pokemon.. or girl. It desperately wanted to battle infernape but was also curious about this pokemon. Luca was able to sense auras so it knew full well that this being was a pokemon. Luca sighed.

Infernape grabbed Crow by the collar and dragged him to a practice arena. Infernape stomped around pointing at Luca. "I'm tired." Crow was leaned against a pole half-sleep. Infernape, severely annoyed, singed the end of his hood. "Fine, Fine I'm up." He cracks his knuckles and faces Luca's trainer "I challenge you to a pokemon battle"

Alice wasn't noticing anything at the moment. Especially the huge red blush on her face. She wasn't used to interaction outside of battle. She stood there looking at the ground and clenching her shorts nervously. Suddenly Luca calmly walked off in the direction crow and his infernape went. " L-Luca come back! " She hurried after him eventually stopping at the arena. Alice and Luca stood about 10 feet away from the pair. All the nervousness Alice harbored was immediately gone the second she was challenged to a battle. Instead, she radiated confidence. " I accept " She said with a smile. At this moment Luca stood with its arms crossed and a determined look on its faced. It was ready for anything. Alice wasn't worried at all. She knew Luca had a pretty good number of moves to pick from. They both stood still waiting for Crow to start the battle

"When the coin lands every man for himself, the arena will choose a random style." Crow flipped the coin watching it flip slowly. It landed and the arena remained unshaped, it was a fighting arena. "Infernape! Mach Punch!" Infernape charged Lucario with a speeding punch.

Alice nodded as Crow flipped the coin. All of a sudden infernape rushed at Luca with mach punch. She thought she would counter with the same move but quickly changed her mind. She decided to keep infernape at a distance for now. " Luca stop him in his tracks with aura sphere!" Luca nodded and quickly shot the blue energy sphere at the charging opponent.

Revan looked at the girl. "Sure" He grabbed out 25 dollars. "Here." Rocket almost did a jump on his sholder when Revan excepted. Revan looked at him. "What? So what will you want buddy? The usual?" Rocket seemed to smile. "Pikachu." "So yes. Okay cool." He turned his attention back to the girl.

Name: Kayah
Nickname: Mute
Personality:
Quiet (seems mute), Blunt, Calculating, observing, Keen, nonchalant.
YVELTAL
Her outfit
tumblr_lv3nterBeX1qzmupdo1_500.jpg
8a74add8203404d04bbeb667a4f47e50-d3huiro.png

Kayah was walking beside her other pokemon gijinka friend, A Zakrom named Quentin. Although she was a mute yet legendary pokemon called 'Yveltal', muteness didn't stop her and she grinned with her scarf wrapped around her, which represented flames. However, were her wings which she was able to expand to their normal size. They looked like black flames though, and she looked up at Quentin who bared his signature mask that trainers mistook him as being a hound doom or mightyena.

tumblr_m2ckb131bu1rnjctro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mznwfgVEZ81qhsyv1o1_r4_500.png

Name: Quentin
Nickname: Quiet
Personality: Quiet (he CAN talk), Snarky, Witty, Bitter, Comfident.
ZAKROM
ART @ Z PICO @ DA
But a houndoom mask
day_light__video_edit__by_z_pico-d7mian7.png
the_wolf_by_z_pico-d73ufbq.png

Quentin was a Zakrom who hid his face behind a mask representing a houndoom. He was quiet, and was typically known as 'quiet'. Able to speak, but usually never speaking. It was hard to get close to him, and hard to even befriend him however he only had a mere finger of friends. As he roamed with Kayah, she seemed to giggle in fascination while the Zakrom had let out a sigh through his nose deeply.

Absol ran n the store buying the 50$ ice pop and ran back out "Thank you" She does a bow to thank him more "I so needed this" She begins eating the apricot ice pop. She had a happy expression on her face as she continued to eat it and engulf herself in the slendid taste of fresh apricots frozen into a rectangular shape. She looked at the man and held out the ice pop "Take a try!" She had a glint in her eyes that even she forgot existed.

Revan smiled. "Your Welcome. And I'm glad I could help." He watched her take a bit of the ice pop. Once she asked the question Rocket jumped of his shoulder and stood at his leg. Revan ignored him because he had noticed a strange but cute glint in the girl's eye. "Um... Sure." He hesitantly to a bit of the ice pop. "Wow that's good thanks." He looked at Rocket "I need to get you and me one buddy." Rocket tilted his head at him. Revan didn't notice because he looked back at the girl. "I'm Revan by the way." 'Wow she's the first person I've meet that could actually get me to talk. We other than Rocket.'

"Im absol!" She takes another bite of the Popsicle stick "Nice to meet-cha" She lifts her other bang up behind her ear showing her other eye too. "So revan how are you!" She looks up with a goofy grin I wonder if I could stay here just a bit longer.... She stands up to meet revan to his face. "Wow you have really nice eyes!" She continues staring at his eyes.
]

"Absol cool name. So like the Pokemon?" Revan smiled. "And thanks." At this Rocket turned his attention on the girl again as though he was trying to connect any dots with her sent and name. 'I wonder if she would like to hang with me on my journey maybe we could go on one together.'

Status
Not open for further replies.