Pokemon Gijinka rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh yeah like an absol" She laughs a bit taking a bite of the Popsicle stick instead of the ice pop "awh im all out!" She touches his hair for a moment. She nods "As I thought mhm Its Silky!" She grins at him.

Revan was shocked that she was messing with his hair. 'That's different. But cool a girl actually likes my hair.' He smiled. "Well if you want we could get some more latter. I still need to get a few poke balls for my journey. And if you want your welcome to come with." Rocket looked at the two and said. "pika" "I think he agrees." Rocket seemed to do a nod at Revan's comment.

"I wouldnt mind coming along bu- nevermind.." She takes her hand from his hair "I dont have any pokemon" She smiles a bit and laughs "I guess its due to.... Certain circumstances.". She touches his shirt right on his chest "Nice fabric too" She smiles again "You have many good things about you" Her hand was cold as ice although it was at least 90 degrees.

"Oh well that's fine. I only have Rocket here. And you could still come if you want even without a Pokemon.If you wanted of course." He tried not to flinch when she touched his shirt, but he couldn't help to blush a little. He did notice that her touch was cold but he was always considered rather warm so he didn't mind. "Thanks." Rocket seemed to move at the two's feet. He looked up at the girl with a questioning look as though he knew she was different but he agreed that she should come.

"I'd love to come along" She put her ear to his chest "Your uh heart is beating rather fast" She giggles a bit and fixes her hair "You intrigue me revan". She takes his hand "I would absolutely positively love to go on a journey with ya" She grins at him and takes out a knife "I swear on my blood I'll protect you" She cuts her hand dripping it on her coat and putting the knife back "There now ya cant get rida me"

"Great." He said. 'Crap why is my heart beating so fast?' He looked at her a little more nervous and face turning a light pink on his cheeks. "Umm... Thanks. I think your intriguing as well..." He watched her take his hand and then so take a knife to her hand. He started at her hand worried. "Um.. Okay great but doesn't that hurt?" He then took her bleeding hand and Rocket had seemed to read his mind for he had gotten Revan a cloth and some medicine. Revan then put the medicine on and wrapped her hand. "There that should help make it not get an infection." He smiled. "So I guess we can get Poke Balls and maybe another Ice pop. Then we can be on our way." Rocket got back on Revan's shoulder to show he was ready when they were.

She looked at the cloth blinking "Wow I've never gotten a gift?!" She runs up next to him and pokes his hand a bit "I- can I um see your palm?" she holds out her hand so he can place his on mine. "I just want to see something quick." She gives a reassuring smile.

"Um.. Okay sure." Revan stuck out his hand to her curious on what she was going to do.

About three hours later, after nurse joy is finished treating the 2 wild cubchu, the 2 wild joltik, the 2 wild dwebble and the 3 wild roggenrola, Boris then gets his Eevee checked over. Then after that Boris and his Eevee, as well as the 9 wild pokemon they brought for medical attention, leave the pokemon center. He notices that Braviary isn't waiting for them. He's not sure why, but decides to walk for a while anyway due to Braviary not being there. He walks by the store Raven and Absol are shopping in, Eevee positioning itself on Boris' shoulder, and the 9 wild pokemon following a few inches behind Boris, the 2 wild joltik having positioned themselves and riding on Boris' back. Thinking that they could use some more medical supplies, as they were nearly out at his tree house after this morning's poacher attack, he enters into the store, the 9 wild pokemon entering after him. He goes over to the shelves and gets his usual supply, 50 paralyze heals, 50 antidotes, 50 burn heals, 50 ice heals, 50 awakenings, 100 potions, and 100 super potions. He then takes all his items up to the guy at the counter and purchases them.

Status
Not open for further replies.