Pokemon becoming The Champion

Kokierra jumped for joy. "Yeah! That was amazing Axew!!" He said. He put Axew in his Pokeball and picked up the Pokeball with Riolu inside of it. "I'll let you out when you get healed." He said and ran back towards Atlas, not having gone to far out of town. He ran through the town and made his way to the Pokemon Center. He walked up to the Nurse. "Can you heal my Pokemon?" He asked.

"Hello there I'll be happy to" Nurse Joy said "It won't take long". Nurse joy took the pokemon of Kokierra and healed them. It wasn't long when nurse Joy brought them back. "Here you go all healed and fighting fit" She bowed to the young trainer "Hope to see you again soon"

"Thank you!" Kokierra said and released Axew out of his Pokeball. He picked Axew up and left the PokeCenter. "Now Axew, time to head to the PokeMart. I probably should have grabbed some Potions before I left, but I was to excited. Let's go!" He said and began walking.

Leaning on the wall outside the pokemart was a man with lots of tattoo long purple hair and not wearing a top. He glanced at the boy with the Axew With a deep voice "Fancy a battle kid, winner takes 70 gold?"

Kokierra stopped when he heard the voice. "Uh, sure. I don't see why not." He said. "You ready Axew?" Kokierra asked his partner. Axew nodded and jumped onto the ground next to him. "So, where will this take place?" Kokierra asked.

He walked along route 31 on his adventure with a smile on his face and his torchic at his side " Torchic Torchic! " Dakarai looked down at the silly torchic who was bouncing and hopping around " You sill torchic whats wrong? " He looked at the torchic and chuckled as he picked the torchic up and placed him on his shoulder were the torchic held on shouting out " Were on are way to meet my mother hope your ready shes going to flip when she finds out im a Pokemon trainer! " He looked at the grass and smirked and then continued to walk on the path stepping wide and smiling happy as he could ever be.

Kokierra

"Round the back of the shop kid" he replied. As he went around the back of the shop he drew a pokeball out "GO VENIPEDE". A Venipede was ready for battle and waiting for the challenger to get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakarai

In the corner of Darkarai eyes was a glimmer. In a bit of turf was a TM

TM49 Echoed Voice
normal.gif
special.png
40Att​
100Acc​
15pp​
It attacks the opponent with an echoed voice. If it or one of its team mates uses it each turn, the power increases.

" WHATS THAT! " he said rushing into the turf and crouched down to the TM " Jackpot! " he picked it up inspecting the TM a smirk on his face " Check this out Torchic " Torchic was jumping around in enthusiasm and rushed up to Dakarai's side.

Torchic tripped over something in its enthusiasm and it seemed to be Dakarai lucky day. Torchic tripped over another TM

TM52 Focus Blast
fighting.gif
special.png

120 Att​
70Acc​
5pp​
May lower foe's SP.DEF one stage

" what the.. " he rushed over picking torchic up " What..ANOTHER ONE! " he jumped again " this day just keeps getting better and better " he put torchic on his shoulder and began to walk back to the path holding the TM in hand.

Beali's eyes went wide when she saw the professor enter and she quickly covered her mouth to stifle her scream. There he was, the man who would help her make her and her father's dream come true. Beali stood when he approached them. The professor seemed very friendly, not that she really expected him to be some grouch or something. How could anyone who works so closely with pokemon have anything but a kind heart? When he stated the need for some basic information before giving them their license she took a deep breath which almost sounded like a gasp. "I'm Beali Hanson. My hometown before we moved here was Glasswyn and I moved here with my dad. The pokemon I would love to start with is...is..." She cupped her face with her hands and shook her head. "I have dreamed about started with a strong pokemon who can really protect me no matter what and looks super cool! So I would love to start with a cyndaquil Professor Nick." I can't believe this is happening~! My dream - my father's dream - I can finally start working toward making them a reality. Thank you professor. You don't understand how much this means to me. Beali wiped away a tear as it started to fall and put on a tough face.

Something has been watching Dakarai and his Torchic as soon as he started walking on Route 31 and now it decided to show itself

518 musharna.jpg

Its a Musharna

Nick smiled while typing into the pokedex "Well it is a pleasure Beali and a Cyndaquil, I know we have for new starters like yourself". As he passed Beali her pokedex "Please if you don't mind and place your fingerprint on the screen I'll just go and get your pokemon". As he passed her the pokedex and a few taps on the computer a pokeball teleported onto the pad. "Here you go, On the desk is your pokemon, once the fingerprint is complete You'll be starting your own adventure". He places his hand out for the handshake "I wish you the best of luck and safe travels, please remember if you like a practice duel Wayne will be happy to oblige"

Beali took the pokedex and placed her finger on the screen. She was captivated by the machine as it recognized her. She looked up when the professor started to mess with a machine. When a pokeball appeared she gasped. The world of pokemon was amazing! She knew about such machines but to really see one?! She walked up to the table when Professor Nick told her it was her pokemon. "No way..." She picked up the pokeball and held it firmly in her hand. Yes, it was real and yes it was hers. Beali put the pokeball into her pocket so she could shake his hand. "Thank you so much professor! This means a lot to my dad and me. I'll never forget you." She then put the pokedex into her pocket and took out the pokeball. "My dad runs a pokemon daycare but that doesn't mean I know how to battle." She laughed nervously. "How about that practice battle with Mr. Wayne?"

Beali has caught a Cyndaquil

Lv:(5)

Hp:(18)
Att;(10)
Def:(9)
Sp att:(9)
Sp def:(11)
Spd:(11)

Moves:
Tackle, Normal, Physical, Att 50, Acc 100, pp (35) 35
Leer,Normal, Stats, Att--, Acc 100, pp (30) 30

Nick gleamed and looked over at the briefcase and picked it up and called Beali over "Oh Don't forget this as well young lady". As he opened it up it held 5 pokeballs and 1000 gold "Don't you worry you'll probably see me more than you realise especially since this is the place where your pokemon will transfer when you have too many pokemon in your party". Now Wayne will be in the back room in our arena waiting for you. I'll walk you up to the door". As Nick walked up to the door with Beali he got on his pokedex and called Wayne "You have another practice battle". All Beali heard was "OK dude"

Beali coudn't hide the smile on her face. "Really? Awesome, so I'll be seeing a lot of you then." She gasped at the contents of the briefcase and accepted them with shaky hands. Once inside her bag she followed him to the door. She went through and looked around nervously. She held her pokeball tightly as she walked inside.

Wayne was waiting patently with a pokeball in his hand "Hey up chic I am Wayne" and he offered his hand "Shall we get started, if you just stand in your area and call out your pokemon I'll will do the same on the other side". Wayne walked over the other end of the arena and threw his pokeball into the air "GO SENTRET" When the Sentret came out he did a back-flip and waited for his commands.

Beali nervously shook his hand. She walked back to the designated area then turned to faced Wayne. Her heart was beating so heavily as he called out his pokemon. She took a deep breath before tossing her ball into the air. "Go, Cyndaquil!" With a flash of light the small fire pokemon was released onto the field. It raised it's arms and called out excitedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kokierra followed the man around the back of the PokeMart. "Go, Axew!!" He said and the small dragon pokemon jumped off his head and got ready for a fight.

Beali

Wayne shouted over "Right shout a move for your pokemon to do and I'll do the same at the same time". He waited for a moment then shouted "SENTRET DEFENCE CURL NOW".

Kokierra

The tattooed man smirked "You're going down kid just you wait and see, defence curl Venipede"