Pokemon becoming The Champion

"Go! Axew!" Kokierra said. Axew instantly jumped off of his head and landed on the ground, facing Skitty. "Axew!" It yelled, preparing itself for the coming battle. "So, what now?" Kokierra asked to Wayne. He never really got to watch any Pokemon battles on the TV because he was always working, so he had no idea how they worked.

"Just give your pokemon a move to do and I will at the same time and we'll see the outcome so be prepared SKITTY FORSIGHT NOW," Skitty started to concentrated

He rubbed the back of his head and said " Alright Nick my name Dakarai Williams uhm well i used to live in southfort with my mother but i came up here to visit my father who lives here in atlas..my next of kin uhmm that would be my younger brother Jackson who lives in Southfort with my mother still oh and my starter pokemon would be a torchic...if thats not to hard to find " He stopped rubbing the back of his head.

"Axew, use Leer!!" Kokierra yelled over to his Pokemon. Axew nodded and gave a look to Skitty, its eyes glowing a faint red color as it attempted to lower the opposing Pokemon's defense.

Nick started typing in the pokedex his information. As he was typing he greeted Dakarai "Well I'm pleased to meet you and I have many pokemon here for new trainers so a torchic will not be a problem. If you just take this pokedex of me and let it scan your fingerprint". He handed over the pokedex and walked into the corner of the room where a Pc was and typed in a few buttons when a pokeball teleported on the device next to it. "Dakarai, Your new adventure awaits please take your pokemon and I wish you the very best". Nick offers his hand for a handshake. "If you want to watch the battle between my assistant and Kokierra they will be in the arena at the furthest back door. You may challenge them if you wish"

Axew eyes pierced Skitty and her defence has lowered

Skitty Foresight hit the target so she can now predict the targets next move

"Shout your next move" Wayne shouted

"Axew, use Scratch!!" Kokierra shouted. Axew took off at Skitty, ready to scratch it with it's claw.

He took the pokedex letting it scan his finger and then he smiled taking Nicks hand saying " Thank you...you helped fulfill one of my many dreams " He smirked as the handshake retreated and he took his Pokemon a smile on his face as he stared at it.

"Tackle Skitty Tackle"

Axew was quicker and scratched Skitty losing 15hp... 3hp remaining

Skitty was pushed away but still standing and went for a counter attacked and tackled has hard as she could. Axew lost 8 hp... 11hp remaining

"Axew! Scratch one more time, now!!" Kokierra shouted to his partner. Axew ran at the Skitty again, raising its hand to scratch it again.

Dakarai has caught a Torchic

Torchic (M)

Adamant
Impetuous and silly

Lv: (5)

Hp:(19)
Att; (12)
Def:(9)
Sp att:(10)
Sp def:(10)
Spd:(9)

Moves:

Scratch, Normal, Physical, Att 40, Acc 100, pp 35

Growl, Normal, -att, Att N/A, acc 100, pp 35

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne panicked and shouted "Fake out". He just realised what he has just done but it was too late

Skitty tried to start the move which would fail anyway when Axew came in and scratch Skitty down knocking her out.

"Well done skitty return"

Axew gained 5 exp.

Wayne looked over and smiled "You picked that up well, you'll do fine out there just remember when your catching pokemon don't knock them out and pokeballs are good at catching under 20hp, Great balls under 50 hp and ultra balls under 80hp"

Kokierra nodded and ran over to Axew and gave him a big hug. "Great job, Axew!! You were amazing!!" He said happily. "Thank you Wayne!" Kokierra said as he stood, Axew back in his normal spot on Kokierra's head. "That was a fun battle! I can't wait to callenge the Gym Leaders." He said excitedly.

Wayne was pleased Kokierra enjoyed his battle "Train hard young one and you might even be champion one day, good luck"

Kokierra nodded and began to leave the Labratory. "Goodbye and thank you Professor!!" Kokierra called to Nick as he left the Lab. "Now, where to go." He said as he pulled out his Town Map. "Hmmm. Let's see..... North. To Butterdell. You ready Axew?" Kokierra asked his Pokemon who made a sound of approval and the two began their journey through Route 30 to Butterdell and their first gym challange.

Running out of the tall grass was a Riolu he saw a human with a Axew on his head. He ran on the spot looking at him and put his fists up ready for combat.

447 riolu.jpg

Axew instantly jumped off of Kokierra's head and put on a defensive stance. He wouldn't do anything without Kokierra's word, but he was ready just in case he was told to attack. "What is that?" Kokierra asked. "Well, I like it. Axew! Use Scratch!" Kokierra said. Axew nodded and ran at Riolu with his claw held in the air, ready to scratch his opponent.

Riolu disappeared and did a quick attack and landed on target. Axew took 10 hp Damage. leaving Axew with 1 hp. (Someone forgot to heal at pokecentre)

Scratch hit 13hp damage..... 8hp remaning

(LOL WHO HEALS ANYMORE!?!?!? crap.....)

Kokierra took out a Pokeball and threw it at the Riolu. Let's hope I can catch one of these. It would be awesome to already have my second Pokemon. Kokierra thought as he watched the Pokeball move towards the Riolu.

The pokeball hits Riolu on the head and gets sucked in. The pokeball shakes once..........shakes twice.................and.............the pokeball clicks

Kokierra Has caught a Riolu (F)

Mild
Likes to run

Lv:6

Hp:21
Att;14
Def:9
Sp att:9
Sp def:9
Spd:12

Quick attack, Normal, Physical, Att 40, Acc 100, pp30

Foresight, Normal, pp30
Enables a Ghost-type target to be hit by Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. It also enables an evasive target to be hit.

Endure, Normal, pp10
The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.

Counter, Fight, Physical, Att??, Acc 100, pp 20
A retaliation move that counters any physical attack, inflicting double the damage taken.