Not open for further replies.

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
This may be a relaunch, it may not be. it's been so long that I pitched this idea that I forget whether or not I made it on this forum. but either way, this in another RP that I will be hosting along side any others I make. Anyway, on with the premise...

The Apocalypse has swept over the world and devastated everything in it's path, Poke'mon have barely managed to survive but humans were wiped out to extinction. The world now belongs to poke'mon, but for how long? many poke'mon want to try and restore the earth and continue on with their lives, while others wish to destroy it even further. will the earth be restored to the point where it can properly sustain poke'mon life? or will the poke'mon suffer the same fate as the humans.

I know there are a bunch of poke'mon RP's out there but I like poke'mon too much not to make some myself. Like with EoE, I will wait until I get a good amount of interest before making the sign up and plotting page.

Are 'last humans' allowed? Just asking.

Also I'd like to see if this become Tokyo Jungle Pokemon edition. That'd be pretty rad.

Are 'last humans' allowed? Just asking.

Also I'd like to see if this become Tokyo Jungle Pokemon edition. That'd be pretty rad.
All Humans are Extinct, so no they will not be part of this RP. This is KIND OF like Tokyo Jungle meets Poke'mon, only with 2 opposing factions. One who wants to Restore the world, and the other that wants to destroy it further. Actually some of the events I have planed are based off of Tokyo Jungle Missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.