Point of Insanity

He looks at her and pushes again and again locating her sweet spot, her romance filled words meant nothing to him. His emotions had been turned off a long time ago

She tried to fight it, but the feelings continued to well up in her. She wasn't used to these feelings and sensations, and the sounds that were starting to leave her breathless lips seemed a bit distraught to her, distant and hard to recall as they did so. In very little time, she'd reached the point he'd said he needed her to, which she seemed to be able to recognize from the shuddering of her body as the refreshing feelings came to a calm. She panted lightly, not used to this type of scenario, nor the exerted energy put into it when she hadn't even done anything. "Does it normally make you tired...?"

" It dos not make me tired but it could be different for you then I" he shrugs and pulls out with a soft sigh and then lays next to her with a huff and he settles stroking her softly

She smiled lightly when he was next to her instead of atop her- it was actually a bit more comforting, and somehow it eased her. Without thinking, she moved an arm around his torso, resting her head lightly against the pillow while laying on her side. "I'm too tired to put on my sleep clothes..." She mused to herself audibly, almost in a light whine to herself. As she relaxed herself, her muscles calming from their work out, she looked at him curiously. "If I fall asleep...Wake me up if you need something, okay? You're not used to this place, right? It'd be bad if you couldn't find the bathroom or something...Not that it's especially big of a place, but..." She yawned lightly, hugging him. "Sorry...I'll let go soon, so...Please just let me hug you for a bit more..."