Point of Insanity

He blinks trying to follow her and when she mentions hurting him he laughs and looks at her, " you are far too thin and you could not harm me in any way worse then I have already experienced" when she shifts he arches a brow and looks at her. His hand lifts her chin and he chuckles once more, " they like me because I squirmed, there is n o fun in complacency" he runs his hand over her stopping at her breasts, " you want to be taught? lay on your back"

She tried desperately to look away- she'd only touched her breasts minimally, usually when clothing and even then she was quite easily made to feel awkward from it. It may have been her family's old ways, but she had always been taught this was wrong- but perhaps the truth in his words made sense. Complacency was no fun- perhaps that's why she was intrigued, despite also being intimidated. However, after a moment of bashfulness, she eyed him. He'd been hurt plenty, and while even he said he could bite...Somehow she wanted to trust him at least a bit further. Thus, she laid back carefully onto the bed, but watched him timidly. "And now what do I do? What do I do for you? I know you say they liked you for squirming...But I have no reason for that." She smiled a bit further, adding, "So...Would you like it if I squirmed then? Is that what makes it a fun 'play time'?"

He moves so he is mounting her, he removes her shirt and pants briskly and arches his brow at her choice in undergarments. " I have no sexual preference. I do not care. I am just going to go slow because you are new. You want foreplay or no?" His eyes have started to glaze, he was complacent today

She was very startled, as was to be expected, by his brisk movements. Finding this unusual, she turned her head to the side to try to hide the amount of blood causing her cheeks to redden, and tried to cover her panties slightly as if embarrassed that he was looking at them with such interest. "I know they're not very erotic, but I wasn't exactly planning for something like this...Is it troubling?" Yes, that was what bothered her- if his staring was because they were in fact very old-fashioned and plain. It had nothing to do with the fact that the majority of her body was easily in view- it was just that the person suddenly mounting her with sexual intent was looking at her underwear in a way that made her cautious. This wasn't like her, but she shook it off. "I don't know anything about this, remember? I don't even know how foreplay works..." She moved one of her hands that was hiding her underwear to touch his chest lightly, tracing one of the scars she happened to notice. "Did you get these in 'foreplay'? I'm starting to get nervous...I probably shouldn't be, but..." She looked down at her other hand, before looking up at him gently. She moved her head to kiss his cheek, before whispering him, "I'll leave leading to you for today...I'll try to be more adventurous next time, but for now...I won't be much entertainment for you."

He shrugs, " just not what I am used to seeing mistress". He listens and lets her touch him when she asks him of the origin of a specific scar he stops to look at the one she means, his face darkens a moment before returning back to neutral, " no I did not recieve that particular scar in foreplay mistress. That is a very old scar. It was given to me on the day of my original capture" He runs a hand over her thoughtlessly cupping her tender spots, before sliding his hand inside of her bra and rubbing her soft nipple. " I do not require entertainment mistress"

Her eyes squeezed shut for a moment out of surprise at how strangely sensitive she felt when he touched her. It didn't cause such a shock the few times she'd touched her own nipple, but strangely, another's touch sent a shock through her she couldn't understand. When she calmed down, she looked at him with a slight sternness. "My name isn't 'mistress', it's Miyu. And it's no good if you don't get something out of it. At least, not in my mind. Call me strange if you want, but..." She looked away again, mild-mannered, but looked at him a moment later through the corner of her eye as she moved her hand from the scar to his cheek. Something about his cheek made her seem to want to touch it more often- but she couldn't for the life of her say why.

" I am aware of your name mistress" he says matter of factly as he unsnaps her bra and removes it, he then fondles her softly and tips her face up, " no more talking" he removes her panties as well and gently he fingers her entrance

She swatted at his hand for a moment, startled by the sudden movements again. Perhaps this was a bad idea, but- her own thoughts were interrupted by a need to squirm beneath him, her body not exactly listening to her anymore. Instead of properly swatting at the hand by her lower half, she caught his wrist lightly, while simultaneously using her other hand to touch the one on her chest. Her face was redder than likely possible, contrasting oddly well with the pinkish color of her hair and the green of her eyes. Her eyes darted about momentarily, trying to reach a logical response in her mind, but she failed to. Instead, timidly due to her uncertainty, she lifted her head to kiss his cheek, before it fell back so that she could let out a slight sound of anticipation, starting to accept what was to come without as much disturbance. As such, her hands moved to allow him to continue, instead wrapping around his shoulders while she kept her eyes closed to try to hide her odd mix of anxiety and interest from him.

He stops when she stops him, flicker of annoyance showed in his eyes but when sh stops blocking him he decides he just needs to act..... he was tired of all this..... ridiculousness. She either wanted this or not, he was rather desensitized in this......"brace yourself mistress" he slowly begins to enter her

She winced slightly, gasping, but slowly caught her breath. It hurt only a moment- she was able to adapt to his presence fairly easily, much to her surprise. Somehow, she'd expected it to hurt a bit more. She squinted only a moment longer, before letting her eyes open slightly to look up at him- her embarrassment was still eminent, but slightly faded. "It stopped hurting...It's really tight in there, huh?" She laughed nervously, hugging him a bit tighter so that her back lifted off the bed. She tried to murmur a word of thanks, but the movement seemed to cause movement inside that she wasn't quite ready for. She thus lowered herself, moving her hand down his back slightly, accidentally reaching his butt, causing the embarrassment to reach her face a bit more again. She moved it again and reached her hand for his shoulder instead, murmuring that he should continue how he'd like.

He arches his brow, " do you want me to comment on your adequacy mistress? Yes you are very tight, much tighter then the usual woman who would use me" she was interesting..... he pushes deeper, slow and steady and lets her mold to him, not wanting to break her... he wanted to eat this night.

"If you have a comment on how I could do better at this, by all means I'll-" She cut herself off when he moved, trying to allow herself to get used to the changes before continuing her previous statement. "I'll be happy to hear them." Because she wasn't comfortable being still, she decided to continue her earlier exploration with her hands- she didn't have any idea what else to do, but she knew that being still was both helpful and yet troublesome. While one hand remained near his shoulder for leverage, the other began to move to feel the rest of his back, soon coming around towards his stomach. She ventured slightly closer to his groin, but pulled back far before she got there, intimidated since it was so close to her own as it was. Instead, she returned to the earlier scar, gently caressing it before moving some hair from his forehead, kissing it gently. "I only wish I were a better partner for this type of activity."

" Mistress.... only a virgin talks during sex, you feel it. I am gonna go faster. You climax" he grins at her and then pushes in and out of her with more force and at a greater pace

Some sort of awkward sound escaped her. She couldn't even retort, because the sudden flow of motion was changing her insides, causing unique reactions she hadn't anticipated as possible. Her retort wasn't even able to be thought properly as she gasped, her body contracting with a flow of relief and anticipation that seemed to pour through her veins, her blood boiling hot as if charcoal was going through it. She let out a deep breath when the pleasure turned to a sense of calm, trying to get herself to calm down from the sudden overflow of sensation. Barely able to keep her speech from sounding slurred and sloppy, she mused in a breathless tone, "I feel like... I just ran... five miles...It hurts...But why...So calm...I don't..." She failed to make logical sense, but her general point was there, albeit awkwardly phrased. "This feeling...What is it? I don't know it..." It wasn't a feeling her psychology books could teach her. Just what was this sensation? And why had she given in in the first place?

All of her retorts confused him and he thrusts harder, trying to get her climax. He wanted her to have that. He didn't get aroused anymore.... it had been years.... he hadn't ever really experienced it... it was always force..... he just wanted to be left alone in the begining... no he didn't know what else to do

She put a hand near her where their bodies met, clamping lightly around that which was being thrust into her carefully. She had a loose grip, wanting to stop him despite the feelings it gave her that made her want to egg him on. The look on his face showed her slightly that he wasn't getting anything out of it, and that bothered her. If she was going to give herself to him physically, the least she could do was do it in a way that even he could enjoy. "This isn't good. You're bored already of me." She mused lightly. She was weak, and couldn't force him out, but she could at least get him to not go in any farther if she was lucky. "I don't want you to be bored of me. Calling it 'play time' means you should be having fun. But you're not having any...So it's not really 'play time'."

She frowned lightly, looking down at her naked figure. It was embarrassing as she realized she was naked again, and decided to do something that normally wouldn't help matters. She took a slightly tighter hold of one of his hands, and pulled towards her left breast, nearest to where her heartbeat could be felt. "Your heart isn't beating like this, right? Because it doesn't feel nice to you...It's only me who's getting this feeling..." Just from the words it seemed like, her heartbeat was slowly starting to calm down. "It's painful, yet comforting...But you don't have that feeling do you?"

When she puts that barrier there he stops and looks at her entirely confused " do you not want to feel good mistress? My feelings don't matter, I have never enjoyed sex. It is hard to enjoy something that was beaten into you mistress, it has nothing to do with you but if you wish me o stop I hall"

She frowned, hugging him lightly after his words. "Maybe I'm old fashioned, but Mama and Papa always said it was something that both parties should enjoy, when they gave me the talk about it. Of course, by not getting married first I'm already ignoring their rants, but...I do believe in their words otherwise." She kept her arms wrapped around him. It was a troublesome question- she didn't want him to stop on the one hand. It felt oddly good, despite confusing her out of her mind as to why. On the other hand...It turned her off that he was forcing himself. "You called it play time, so I thought that meant you liked it...That's why I wanted to do it. If it doesn't feel good to you, even if I feel good...It isn't play time anymore. It's like therapy. It's not really therapy if you don't use it as such. So...until you feel you really want to...We should stop. We'll find a different way to use our time...Okay?" She smiled sadly. Yes, she had made her decision, even if she'd slightly regret it later.

"I may have 'bought' you...But I did it because I didn't like how it looked as a bystander that you were being treated...I wanted to bring you here because I thought it a 'safe place', and that maybe we'd be able to get along, not to force you to do such a thing. I'm not like your previous 'masters' and 'mistresses'. Heck, I don't even like being called that."

" I will never enjoy this mistress. I require it because I go crazy otherwise so you need to finish for me. I'm a sex toy, this is all I have. Don't take that from me because you don't understand it." he blinks looking at her his hair on his eyes but he makes no moves to continue , not without permission

"I thought you were a person, not a toy. I find people more entertaining..." She frowned, but let out a small sigh. He said he needs this, though. He was more interested in this than food.. "Well...Do as you must, I suppose. I don't know how to tell when I'm at that point, but..." She smiled at him vaguely, moving to give him a small kiss, though very gentle and barely notable. "Though it's a bit intimidating...I feel safe knowing it's you somehow...It started out painful, but it wasn't for long- but I think it's because it's you." She smiled a bit more easily, adding, "I'll entrust it to you, then." Giving a small hug, she mildly urged him to return to move on without words, resting her head against him lightly to hide her face.