PistolandSword

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He felt something slip from his throat,a sob.It had bin years since the last time he cried the last time he felt such pain such sadness.He let the blades fall from his hands and he wrapped his arms around her.In hid his head in the curve of her neck and shoulder.He didn't understand why he was crying was it the horrible memory? He didn't know or even understand why.

Last edited by a moderator:
She rubbed his back as she held him close. His sobs crushed her. It was a very strong figure to her. She would have never guessed he was capable of breaking down in such way. In a way, it made her connect to him more. It also saddened her deeply. She knew no words would help though. Anything se could say he already knew.

His body lightly trembled as the tears rolled down his cheek he couldn't help but tear up more the way he felt all those years now he was free but the horror was left in his chest.He pulled her close and finally felt her touch soothing him his heart was mending by each touch.

Isabella finally found some words she could say. "Jin, I love you. Please, talk to me about anything in your past you need to. I am here now," she cooed softly to him.

His tears slowly faded and he looked to her "Isabella.......what happen to your parents?"Jin wanted her to know.He looked her dead in the eyes.

"My father beat my mother to death when I was around twelve. I was in the room. She had tried to rebel against him but he had the upper hand with the staff of house under his hand. My father is still alive," she explained with a lump in her throat. She had often found it a hard memory to deal with, but she managed.

He then pulled her to the bed and laid her down then laid with her.He felt that they should lay for this "so you know the pain of loosing family?"

She nodded softly. "I suppose," she said quietly. Her eyes flickered with pain, but she had too much pride to cry in front of him yet again.

He looked up" i will tell you Now........"the words came out shaky and a bit low.He felt like crying again but still kept calm.

She snuggled up close to him. Her head nodded into his chest. She reached up and out a hand on his cheek to calm him.

He grabbed her waist feeling soothed by her touch"My family and I were poor to start with we.....were simple farmers didn't have much problems with any body"he pulled her close pressing her on to him feeling her warmth.

She curled to him and listened as he spoke. He mentioned poverty and she tensed slightly. That was one struggle she could never say she would understand. Everything she owned was given to her and she did feel guilty about it. She tried to relax against him again knowing he would not judge her for what she could not help.

"My father was kind and so was my mom"he remembered the faces of them and the smiles they had always when they were around.

She looked up at him as he spoke. She watched his mouth and eyes trying to get the whole story. In the back of her mind, she was slightly envious of him for having what seemed to be such loving parents. She knew though it only made it harder on him when he lost them.

He rubs her neck lightly and spoke "My father had many things expect....money not alot of it at least.We barely could get supplies for the farm but we managed.."he felt the pain in his chest "Well one day we saw some new towns folks...like good people my family went and welcomed them......They were very wealthy."he said sus he tensed a bit.

She felt him tense up. It made her heart hurt that money often corrupted people. It was often a family thing also. Money was similar to a curse that descended through generations until someone decides to tun it into a blessing.

"But we didn't mind them.....they were very odd always keeping to them selves always coming out late.......One night i had bin asleep when my father came home telling my mother something.......The husband of the new folks....Murdered a person.My father saw the entire thing...he had a night job at a locksmith place."he took a deep breath resting his head on hers."He said that the..man shot another man....my father did the right thing and told the Sheriff .......so i thought".

She held him closer. Rich people always had their vices of se sort as everyone else. She sometimes wondered if the world would work better if no one bothered anyone else. Then she remembered if that was true she would not be doing what she loved.

As She pulled him closer he kisses her head softly then continues on with the story"He was arrested......His family as very upset with us but who cared we knew it as bad.......well weeks go by and we are sleeping in our home when we wake up to our door being broke down".

His kiss made her smile softly. Her smile was demolished as she listened to his story. Hearing the tale of how he became so wretched made her almost tremble. The feeling inside her was somewhere between great sadness, pity, and anger. All the emotion stacked on top of each other as she laid in his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.