Pirates of the Caribbean MxF RP. 18+ Search Thread. Looking for female!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 21, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :-)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. And since this will be a romance rp, I don't want things to be uncomfortable maturity wise and there might be more mature elements to this.

- I'm really sorry, but I'm only comfortable roleplaying with females at the moment.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Feel free to chat with me. I don't bite, I promise! (Although that's not exactly a rule as such, haha)

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use pm ^^

Plot: Okay so I don't usually do M/F roleplays, but I figured I'd give it a go. In this, I'd be playing the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow - while you play his wife, a young woman who tolerates his nonsense and tries to make sure he doesn't die. Considering Jack doesn't seem to age like normal people (maybe he did use that fountain of youth after all) there would probably be a considerable age difference between the characters, so best not to join if you have issue with that.

Although he's still the same rude old Jack, she would be the only woman he's willing to settle and be monogamous with. She'd probably be a Pirate like him, and they'd do on adventures together. She'd be his partner-in-crime, I guess :') Perhaps we could set this during the most recent film?

So message me if you're interested ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.