Picture Thread 6.0!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are all of you so pretty .. /Stares at pics.

Finally having the courage to post up a picture here~! >//^//

This be the red outfit I mentioned to Miss Angela! They kinda look similar... m-maybe not. D//: Ehe..~ Sporting my new red boots! <3 *Planning on transforming them into boots for her Sailor Moon cosplay~*

1113011617.jpg

And because you cannot see my face in the previous one..
256725_2063882086985_1542736832_2281265_7448042_o.jpg

Normally I don't wear make-up and never do anything to my hair, but it was the day of my senior pictures, so I asked my good friend to help me out, since I know nothing of make-up and hair. ; //3// ; *Hopeless.*

>//u//< Thank you Miss Staci~! <3 <3 <3 I'm glad you think so~! :"D

2f89f8eb.jpg

A PHOTO STORY OF A SICKLY DAWN WATCHING WWE PPV~

2564c175.jpg

58121755.jpg

ba10eab5.jpg

6a4cfaef.jpg

Dawn.
Shawn Michaels,
shall forever be mine.
<3

THE HEARTBREAK KID SHAWN MICHAELS MUST BE SHARED.
Totally one of my favorites growing up. Eddie Guerrero too, man.

The Cat-Emperor is indeed offended.

Also, yes, ignore Cat-Kind*, this advances our plots considerably.

*Except for pettings of course.

Oh my goodness, Miss Angela! O___O! I have nearly the exact same outfit you do~! :"D <3 I think I shall post a picture finally so you could see~! > U < <3

:3 :3 :3 Eeeee~~~ I would love to see :D

Finally having the courage to post up a picture here~! >//^//

This be the red outfit I mentioned to Miss Angela! They kinda look similar... m-maybe not. D//: Ehe..~ Sporting my new red boots! <3 *Planning on transforming them into boots for her Sailor Moon cosplay~*

View attachment 6202

And because you cannot see my face in the previous one..
View attachment 6203

Normally I don't wear make-up and never do anything to my hair, but it was the day of my senior pictures, so I asked my good friend to help me out, since I know nothing of make-up and hair. ; //3// ; *Hopeless.*

Hhhnngggg, those bots *o* .... You are so cute :3 the second picture is beautiful.

I still stand by my theory that Dawn and Rose from Two And A Half Men are one and the same!

pigtails.jpg

PIGTAILS! <3

Also, I googled this "Rose" person. She's cute. I can be happy with this.

Hhhnngggg, those bots *o* .... You are so cute :3 the second picture is beautiful.
I love my red boots~ *////* <3 <3 <3 People have told me in the past that red was a really nice color on me, so I invested in more red clothing~ :"D <3

And thank you so much! ;//3//; <3 It means a lot coming from such a beautiful lady such as yourself~ ^//^ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.