Picture Thread 6.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are all of you so pretty .. /Stares at pics.

Finally having the courage to post up a picture here~! >//^//

This be the red outfit I mentioned to Miss Angela! They kinda look similar... m-maybe not. D//: Ehe..~ Sporting my new red boots! <3 *Planning on transforming them into boots for her Sailor Moon cosplay~*

1113011617.jpg

And because you cannot see my face in the previous one..
256725_2063882086985_1542736832_2281265_7448042_o.jpg

Normally I don't wear make-up and never do anything to my hair, but it was the day of my senior pictures, so I asked my good friend to help me out, since I know nothing of make-up and hair. ; //3// ; *Hopeless.*

>//u//< Thank you Miss Staci~! <3 <3 <3 I'm glad you think so~! :"D

2f89f8eb.jpg

A PHOTO STORY OF A SICKLY DAWN WATCHING WWE PPV~

2564c175.jpg

58121755.jpg

ba10eab5.jpg

6a4cfaef.jpg

Dawn.
Shawn Michaels,
shall forever be mine.
<3

THE HEARTBREAK KID SHAWN MICHAELS MUST BE SHARED.
Totally one of my favorites growing up. Eddie Guerrero too, man.

The Cat-Emperor is indeed offended.

Also, yes, ignore Cat-Kind*, this advances our plots considerably.

*Except for pettings of course.

Oh my goodness, Miss Angela! O___O! I have nearly the exact same outfit you do~! :"D <3 I think I shall post a picture finally so you could see~! > U < <3

:3 :3 :3 Eeeee~~~ I would love to see :D

Finally having the courage to post up a picture here~! >//^//

This be the red outfit I mentioned to Miss Angela! They kinda look similar... m-maybe not. D//: Ehe..~ Sporting my new red boots! <3 *Planning on transforming them into boots for her Sailor Moon cosplay~*

View attachment 6202

And because you cannot see my face in the previous one..
View attachment 6203

Normally I don't wear make-up and never do anything to my hair, but it was the day of my senior pictures, so I asked my good friend to help me out, since I know nothing of make-up and hair. ; //3// ; *Hopeless.*

Hhhnngggg, those bots *o* .... You are so cute :3 the second picture is beautiful.

I still stand by my theory that Dawn and Rose from Two And A Half Men are one and the same!

pigtails.jpg

PIGTAILS! <3

Also, I googled this "Rose" person. She's cute. I can be happy with this.

Hhhnngggg, those bots *o* .... You are so cute :3 the second picture is beautiful.
I love my red boots~ *////* <3 <3 <3 People have told me in the past that red was a really nice color on me, so I invested in more red clothing~ :"D <3

And thank you so much! ;//3//; <3 It means a lot coming from such a beautiful lady such as yourself~ ^//^ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.