Picture Thread 6.0!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
308312_2095000737616_1323267326_31808003_1856031184_n.jpg

This is my auron cosplay

That's a great Cosplay!

Also, Misa, that's pretty awesome. Did you do the artwork yourself??

LS: WHERE YOU AT IN MICHIGAN BOI?!

DP: hell naw! I can't draw worth crap lol Rory found the pic and linked it to me one day so i decided to mimic :p the joke was that I could cosplay myself haha

*//___//* So many pretty people...~ <3 >//u//<

Everyone looks so cute and beautiful and handsome~! :"D <3

Maybe one day when I become less of a newbie I shall post a piktor up here. n 3 n But I'm a camera shy little kitty, so.. D//: Maybe not. Ehe..~ Meanwhile, I will continue to fill my happy meter by looking at the pretty people~! > 3 < <3

AWWWW YEAH!!
YoumaCon was last weekend!!!!
I was going, and had a reserved tag.
But then couldn't.
Byebye money.
T___T;

I live in michigan, Sterling heights Misa. 19 and schoenner if you know where that is lol.

Also i didnt have my gourd or my scar and they wouldnt let me bring my metal sword which looked like one of aurons weapons so the costume wasnt com[plete sadly.

Aw i wish i could have mole..... i mean seen you at youma >.>

I woulda been the Mudkip.
or.
The less cosplay perfected looking one.

mmhm.

SO.
i herd u liek me.
8D
LAWWWWL mudkip. ohhh you creep demon.

I live in michigan, Sterling heights Misa. 19 and schoenner if you know where that is lol.

Also i didnt have my gourd or my scar and they wouldnt let me bring my metal sword which looked like one of aurons weapons so the costume wasnt com[plete sadly.

I know a little of michigan but not THAT well. One of my ex boyfriends was from Troy though haha

I know more of the Jackson/Ann Arbor area

Aha i see. So why did you wanna know where i lived o.o Are you stalk stalking me? Pics or no stalking XD

I GET EXCITED WHEN I KNOW AREAS WHERE PEOPLE ARE FROM! D: is taht so bad ;__;

and I already have many pics randomly scattered through this thread so HUNT IF YOU'RE THAT INTERESTED!

Whoa man, more people from Michigan! -waves- I live in metro detroit, which is super vague but I don't really want to be too specific. -mysterious- :P I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, so maybe I'll post a picture after that. I considered going to youmacon but ended up not doing so...

I can't figure out wether you're a juggalo or just a black metal-fanatic?

ANYWHO, COLOURFUL CHARACTER YOU, NAISE

Status
Not open for further replies.