PICTURE THREAD 10.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
10443452_608145955958990_5631681771407447869_n_zpsa91e4ad8.jpg

This is the last time you will see me with long hair >:3

OK after looking over a few pages:

I for one refuse to believe that every girl on this site looks really good. Especially given that I've met maybe 4 people in my entire town who fit into that classification. Are you sure you aren't just searching "attractive girl" on google images and hoping no one will notice?

OK after looking over a few pages:

I for one refuse to believe that every girl on this site looks really good. Especially given that I've met maybe 4 people in my entire town who fit into that classification. Are you sure you aren't just searching "attractive girl" on google images and hoping no one will notice?

Are you trying to say that my pics aren't Real and it's just some random chick?

Darling.. You're sadly mistaken.
I challenge Anyone from here to have a Face time with me to prove it xD

Well as far as i'm concerned, you are just "some random chick". I do not know who you are, therefore from my point of view you randomly popped up and are probably a chick.

Neither, actually. More an expression of my disgust that all but 3 females I know spend 4 hours applying makeup each day and STILL can't manage to look even half decent, whereas everyone on the internet looks like the kind of person who could probably show themselves in public without being mistaken for a clown.

Reactions: Aleksandar
This is not a discussion thread by the way.. It's a picture thread xD.
That's all I say.

Tiger, out!~

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
I'm not here to be judge, jury or act like server staff. But stop your bickering. @PureKor has posted more than enough pictures on this thread to prove their authenticity, but this thread is about neither seeing if the pictures are real, neither to see who is more prettier than the other. Keep this thread as it's title says, if you don't have a picture don't post at all. And just to be on topic with the thread, a picture of my favorite bike. Cheers.

10457469_805458462800597_4449958146880728964_o.jpg

I'm not here to be judge, jury or act like server staff. But stop your bickering. @PureKor has posted more than enough pictures on this thread to prove their authenticity, but this thread is about neither seeing if the pictures are real, neither to see who is more prettier than the other. Keep this thread as it's title says, if you don't have a picture don't post at all. And just to be on topic with the thread, a picture of my favorite bike. Cheers.

10457469_805458462800597_4449958146880728964_o.jpg

Thank you for the Words of Wisdom. ^^

Really, dunruffle? You're just gonna downvote all 3 of my posts? I'm pretty sure the message was already made clear that I shouldn't have posted it. I believe something similar is usually called "beating a dead horse." something like that anyway.

Reactions: Aleksandar
So Tuff. Unnngh.
1403002_10151714393147352_1911152905_o.jpg

I really don't like this whole humungous picture thing, but it's the cool thing to do I guess.

What I look like when I'm not worried about -20C windchill and rain. I mean it's still not all that pretty a picture...

10403463_10152083699616981_5974734144983412864_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I'm a makeup artist so beauty is kinda my thang, and uh, that's definitely me. If you want a derp faces and ugly here you goPhoto on 4-12-14 at 2.22 PM #3.jpgDerp facing all the way to the next year~~ Also look at my gross natural hair color from two months ago!~Photo on 6-1-14 at 2.15 PM #3.jpgFrizzy hair, blue lips, my 2 half brothers a shy little Lucien on the right and a crazy little Eddie on the left. Look at my glorious frizzy hair and psycho blue lips~

People probably don't look real because sometimes we just put our best photos on the web. Although I don't particularly care, some people do~ :D

-Tap dances across the screen- Also everyone is hella cute~

Status
Not open for further replies.