PICTURE THREAD 10.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1535480_10153594206000462_536880554_n.jpg

uguu~ :3

Orochi! I'm disappointed! Where's the chicks that are usually always in your pictures?

@Myrnodyn

I don't have photos with chicks anymore coz I'm usually behind the camera nowadays. But here you go:

1619606_670862372951812_1048415575_n.jpg

My friend's burger joint. We needed the place to look busy but the store was closed for the shoot. And that is how I became a professional background model.

edit: quote tags doesn't seem to work on mobile? *blames Dianerp*

Reactions: Torsty
you're just showing off the flat abs =D

i see what you did there!

elsewhere, my wife's tamil. all of them are like short. i presume you're crazy tall like every other punjuabi in the universe?

you're just showing off the flat abs =D

i see what you did there!

elsewhere, my wife's tamil. all of them are like short. i presume you're crazy tall like every other punjuabi in the universe?

Not at all! My abs are not good at the moment lol. I need more workout xD

I am only 5.7" tall! I am an Europe citizen..( closer to Russia actually is my Home!)
The punjabi characters are a different story ^^

ey
So I have this new friend.
But, I think he's been a bad influence on me, ya know, making me feel all like royalty and 2 kool 4 skool.
He's also kinda cute. Thought I'd share him with everyone.

Snapshot_20140716_4.JPG
Puppycat.
He's kind of a lovable, pompous bum.

Also, got dat Bee sweater.
LOLCOSPLAY IN PROGRESS. ~

A picture taken of me. Because you see, on the internet, no one knows you're a cat.
Computer_Cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.