PICTURE THREAD 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you are suggesting that your gender dictates your personal interests ?

@LVL1337N00B
Don't forget age. I could understand a YOUNG boy liking ponies, MAYBE, but not a grown man.

Face it, it's weird.

Reactions: 2 people
It is perhaps a childish indulgence for a grown man, but saying it's weird is your opinion. It's best not to push your opinion onto others in a disrespectful way especially on a public forum where there is a strong possibility that other people disagree.

If you don't like ponies because you are a 'grown man' that's fine. But you need to accept that other people feel differently, it's called empathy.

@LVL1337N00B

It is perhaps a childish indulgence for a grown man, but saying it's weird is your opinion. It's best not to push your opinion onto others in a disrespectful way especially on a public forum where there is a strong possibility that other people disagree.

If you don't like ponies because you are a 'grown man' that's fine. But you need to accept that other people feel differently, it's called empathy.

@LVL1337N00B

Touché twice. I agree with you xD

My opinion was just like .. That I liked your shirt in your photo ^^

Funny as it sounds and as I stated in my other post, was that I never saw a guy with a pony shirt. Not that is a bad thing. I find it cool xD

So no more of these opinions here.^^

Tiger power!~ rawwrrr

@LVL1337N00B

Fuck having empathy, man you can like whatever you want he doesn't need to understand it ......some people think role playing is weird, yet here we all are

This is a picture thread. Not a debate thread.

Yeah I don't have anything to say to such a ridiculous post anyway. Sorry for preaching.

Reactions: 2 people
a8i1.jpg

This was me when I went to prom earlier this year. It was my first prom. I didn't have a date.

My face scar probably scares the boys away, haha.

After much internal debate, I have decided I love this community so much that I am willing to break free (if just this once) of the self-imposed exile that is my promise never to share personal details on the internet. I have never before shared an image of what I actually look like with anyone whom I didn't know in person.

This was an engagement photo taken sometime in 2011. I think? I'm still too private for head-on shots but this one is at least kind of saucy/sultry so it will have to do for you guys for now!

Not sure if I will ever post another. =P ENJOY IT

*crawls back into exile*

I hate you all. Especially @Kino

Also tagging @Aira Reinhart because she's been dying to know.

Last edited:
In honor of the wonderful fatal finally breaking her shell enough to share a picture of herself, I present to you all, the lame bedroom knight.

DSC00383.jpg

Managed to get 6 swords in there. There will be more to come, including a very special picture with me and Zen, just for @fatalrendezvous

Last edited by a moderator:
Kino can has armors now.

Attachments

• DSC00383.jpg
    DSC00383.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.