I keep trying to run away
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
- My Usual Online Time
- Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Passive-Aggressive. I like steering the plot, but will be Passive when it calls for it.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- I get easily bored with ordinary Slice-Of-Life RPs that don't have anything to break up the action.
“Syonan-to is a port city of about one million people located on Kyushu. It is the third largest port in Japan after Nagoya and Yokohama, and the capital of Maikura prefecture. Syonan-to is a beautiful city full of sights to see and places to be."
–Maikura Prefecture Tourism Guide
Syonan-to is a mysterious city. Originally founded as a small fishing village that did small domestic trade during the late Kamakura Period. However, it wasn't until 1647 when the Dutch set up a small trading post there as a runoff from Dejima that the city grew.
In 1945, following the setup of the American government as a temporary entity, the US Navy used it as a port to get supplies and resources into the southern part of the country without using Nagasaki.
It soon became the Japanese headquarters for Takumi-Wilson, an international British-Japanese conglomerate that now has operations in over 100 countries around the world.
However, in recent months, people around the city have been mysteriously disappearing. It's up to a small group of chosen people to figure out why, and how they can stop it from happening.
So, this is a Persona RP set in an original city with an original plot. This one is based on The Matter of Britain, the Matter of France, and Haruki Murakami works. It would follow the usual cast of ragtag teens who find out that the world is not as it seems, and must use their Personas to fight against the evil and corruption of the world.
I want the non-combat, social part to feel more like Persona 3 if that's possible, I guess? Idk, I'm kinda going for a Persona 3 vibe with a school club based on the Knights of the Round Table and Charlemagne's Paladins fighting villains from those legends.
Anyway, I hope this appeals to you all! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, and I'll be glad to answer!