Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. I know that dogs can't feel certain emotions that humans can (such as true guilt) but. I dunno.

-ruffles your hair- Sh shh its ok. -ruffle ruffle-

But on a serious note. Did everyone die?

Mizos is around, and so is Ser K+

Autumn is at work atm and really only looks when she needs to

Pyro is off having an adventure somewhere but he's alive.

Aiva keeps... logging on and off of Skype but doesn't answer me. So. I think me might still be busy with school stuff.

Well new guy looks like you have to fit the roll of everyone until they get back

Senpai never notices you

I agree it's always fun to watch.

Desert Cake DNA, Desert Cake.

There's still a part of that thing that doesn't make sense to me.

Like... I'm desirable but also... not?
Is that what you're saying?

Hahahaha ahhh that's great....anyway welcome new blood, I'll get a nickname ready.

DNA I can answer that but it'll get complicated and the logic of it will deteriorate over time. Is that fine?

Fair enough alright let's start the Mesozoic period then, after that whole shebang came to an end society started to flourish, skipping over all that history let's start at the industrial era specifically when railroads started becoming a thing. You know when Chinese immigrants weren't treated fairly (and few others as well). Now thanks to manifest destiny, Native Americans started losing their land, it got especially worse when a large food source, the buffalo were hunted to extinction.
Are you following so far?

Yes. I already know this general history.

I'm just going to assume you all hate me.

*crawls off to the corner again*

Hold hold on I'm getting there DNA, the rest will clear up everything.

Alright now after seperating the Native Americans and doing their thing, they went to the media, got some books, yada yada yada and they made it so the Native American's were the bad guys in this case. To those that looked at these created works it made sense.
Now DNA the cake in the desert ties in very easily here.
Staring at the cake is similar to staring at those particular works meant to make the Native American's look villainous, we can only see it from one perspective. I mean it's cake it's delicious...but it's in a desert. It'll be worth eating(acquiring more land) but there's something off about it at the same time. (Land taken away from previous owners).
With the lack of information we can't properly observe the phenomenon as good or bad with the whole story, yet you are an enigma, there is no additional story it's merely the surface so the underlie meaning is lost to time and space. So we're stuck in an in-between of good intent but ill possibilities.

Got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.