Pebbles' Plots

P

Pebbles

Original poster
Hello, it is nice to see you all again. I know I haven't really played much but I plan to change that now that I am back in action. You may call me Pebbles, yes, like Pebbles Flintstone. I am above the age of twenty-one, and prefer to write with people above the age of seventeen. Sometimes my writing may be Triggering to young viewers. Now, I do have a few rules to go through before we get to the fun part.

RULES
I. Do not use text talk, if I cannot understand you I will assume you are illiterate.
II. I do write in threads and PMs, however, I must have a PM open for plot discussions.
III. No one-liners, I will deal with one paragraph to three. Nothing less but would not mind more.
IV. No spam, you are welcome to remind me to reply at least three times a week just don't bug me. I am a parent but I always try to reply in an orderly manner.
V. Never be afraid to come talk to me about ideas.
VI. My plots are never limited to what I give below. Nor do the roles limit either. If you're not comfortable with a part tell me.
VII. I do prefer multiple characters, but, I am okay with one. However, NPCs will make appearance to make the story better.
VIII. I will only write using third person and using quotation marks for my character's speech.
IX. I just want both of us to have fun.

PLOTS
I will play mxf, mxm, nxm, nxn, nxf, txt, txn, txm, txf, and any gender in between. Hint: Everything can be a little gayer. *winky face*
Plots nor Roles are limited to.
Note: I am bad at naming plots.
Bold Text are the plots I yearn for.
Italic Text are for the characters I would prefer to play.

Not The Same: Muse A once tortured Muse B as children until one day Muse B moved away. Muse A grew up, lost weight, even changed their last name away from any connection to their abusive parents. Muse B moved back, growing close to A without realizing they where the one that tortured them. Muse A hides the past, who could ever love the monster Muse A use to be. Side Option: Muse C and A are best friends, C and B got close due to A and B's relationship,eventually falling for B. C feels upset that B doesn't know the truth and tries to bring the truth to light.
Reversed Corruption: Muse A is a rebel just minding their business when Muse B comes along, trying to get to know them. Muse A tries to get B to leave them alone, B is too sweet and innocent. Can easily ruin A's street credit. B doesn't care about image, they really like A. A's friends try to intervene eventually, when B is quiet and reserved people blame A. A misses B and doesn't really know what happened. But the credit is back? Isn't that good news?
Unnamed [1]: Muse A is a gang/mob/dealer/etc. Muse B is their ever sweet spouse who wouldn't know how to hurt a fly. A can usually only be calmed if by B but something happens and A has to teach B how to fight. A usually keeps B out of it so they don't see anything bad. Option: A and B were once childhood friends and when A became leader of their gang-thingy B's dad offered B to A for protection or money or something. B and A often battle between what is good and bad.
The Flower and the Picture: Muse A is a Tattoo Artist and owns a shop next to Muse B. Muse B owns a flower shop. When A first moved into the building B thought they where going to get robbed. A had a lot of tattoos and looked scary to the little flower owner. For months A buys a single flower from B, B finds out that A uses the flowers for reference pictures for beautiful tattoos before giving the flower to a really old lady that A rents the shop from (she lives above the shop).
Unnamed [2]: Muse A is a trust fund kid, Muse B is not. One day when A was golfing with their father and their father's associates B was working at the golf range with a few friends. B was bet that they can beat their friends at any sport, so they went to test it. B ended up nailing A in the leg by one of the hits. In order not to lose B's very much needed job they ended up having to take care of anything A wanted so Daddy wouldn't fire B.
Unnamed [3]: Muse A and B went to the same High School, but, never spoke. A was popular and B was an introvert. However, in their first year of college A's partner Muse C invited B to a party as a joke. During the party A and B get close, they have a lot in common. However, C gets in the way. A has to date C so C's parents will invest in A's parents' business but A ends up liking B and having a hard time seeing B become C's target until it just gets too much. Option: Muse A is forced to join in the bullying.

Star Struck to Star Stuck: Everyone knows Muse A, local celebrity and hottie, who can get anyone to do anything they want with a few well placed words and a smirk. Muse B, however, has known Muse A long before they became the next big thing. Muse B moved back and turned A to a stuttering and nervous mess. Option: They didn't get along as kids and certainly don't know. Muse A also doesn't realize Muse B is the kid they argued with everyday.
Unnamed [4]: Muse A is a rich kid in a rich school, Muse B is a smart kid and got a scholarship to go to this school. Muse B hides their money and insists on buying Muse A things to prove to them that they can care about them and make them happy. Muse A doesn't know Muse B is poor. Would they really care?
Undercover: Muse A is a spy, Muse B is the child or sibling a very high end mob/gang/bad guy leader. A uses B for secrets and ends up regretting it. How can B understand that their sibling/parent is not the person they think they are?
Remember Me: Muse A met Muse B at a party years ago, they got really close it was like they where best friends. When high/drunk they chose to get married. Muse A ran off the next morning. Years later Muse B finds Muse A either at another party or to get a divorce so they can get remarried to someone else. Option: One of the Muses end up with a baby from that night.
Unnamed [5]: Muse A and B are neighbors, not very nice to each other. They are constantly fighting over the washer and dryer in the building and constantly annoyed with habits the other have.

Super Blind Date: Muse A is a Superhero set on a blind date with Muse B. Muse B is a villain who thinks they are helping not harming. Both A and B are good at hiding their identities.
Monster-in-laws: Muse A's brother married Muse B's sister, Muse A however cannot stand Muse B's 'I'm so rich and popular' spiel. B always had a crush on the rough A, someone who wasn't afraid to stand out. A is constantly trying to get away from B but B is trying to show A they aren't the bully that A always saw them as. Many coincidental accidents don't help B's case.

Unnamed [6]: Muse A is an intelligent over weight person, Muse B is a jock. Muse B was given an assignment to help someone in his school lose weight, they chose A and A was tired of being made fun of so they agreed to let B train them. A never knew they where being used for an assignment and B was slowly realizing that even thick can be beautiful.

I don't have a plot but I would love to do a MultiMuse BandMates pairing.

FANDOMS

TMNT
Raphael x OC
Mikey x OC
Leo x OC
Leo x Raph
Mikey x Raph
Casey x April
Casey x OC
Casey x Raph

Fairy Tail
Natsu x Lucy