✹ Paradise: Lost ✹ { Closed }

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Close or Continue the roleplay?

• Keep

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Close

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awh shit, I did forget about Graves. He's probably the best ADC in reality, but I can still usually beat a Graves with Kalista. Only Kalista though. Lucian's been changed so many times I wonder if he's become a melee fighter whilst I've been off LoL. And I played the new Trist a couple times. Soooo goood. Towers = nothing. Also, ever been critted by a Cait headshot, followed by her Q? Pretty bursty, but then again, Vayne is just... Vayne.

Anyway, probs going to take my dog for a walk now before I clog up the chat with my probably endless droning about LoL champs. I could literally talk about LoL all day if given the chance, so I'll be back in an hour or so - sorry if I'm late to post in the IC because the IC has been posted whilst I'm gone!

Reactions: Kitsunemage
PM me sometime! I love chatting about LoL and the champs ^_^

Just so I can reference the schedule for academics, what day of the week is it?

@Lady Amalthea

If you'd like, we can make Remi and Willow roommates ^_^

Could be the reason for them meeting, and their subsequent friendship.

That'd be perfect and also adorable :D Speaking of, how much is the rent for the dorms?

Ah yes, good point!
Also, for those of us starting as students who have already arrived at the academy, what CP level do we start at? Still within basic level, of course. But where in there?

Huzzah! I shall make my intro post now; sorry if it's a little long! I have a habit of making long intro posts, hehe x3

Toshiro is probably going to firstly approach Cantalian as he enters Voluptas, and ask for directions. Of course, a classily-dressed individual stands out to him, and he'll probably wonder if she's from a high-end family name as well.

Huzzah! I shall make my intro post now; sorry if it's a little long! I have a habit of making long intro posts, hehe x3

Toshiro is probably going to firstly approach Cantalian as he enters Voluptas, and ask for directions. Of course, a classily-dressed individual stands out to him, and he'll probably wonder if she's from a high-end family name as well.
She's wearing a cloak though. To hide her presence so she could get into the city without alerting her family.

Oh, my mistake. I thought she'd thrown off her cloak, but she'd only turned down her hood xD

Reactions: Kes
Well lol is taking forever to download so, minecraft then rp

I think it would be funny for Willow to bump into Aiko. Quite literally, given how clumsy she can be...

Just a heads-up that I may spontaneously fall asleep for 8 hours from this point, just in case I don't post when the thug fight is going on; Toshiro will probably watch the battle unless someone's in trouble.I might stay awake, but, yknow, just in case.

I forget to mention this but if anyone is in a battle just PM me the moves so I can do the battle calculations.

• Useful
Reactions: Jakers
Seems like I messed up again with some stuff. ._.

I need everyone to input a base power along with the stamina cost in their character sheets so I can use the formula that I made.

I also posted the formula itself on the IC page so if i'm unavaliable you can caluate the damage yourself. Although if I am online i'll do it.

Besides that everything seems to moving smoothly. Just some bugs with combat that can be easily fixed. If anyone has questions PM me. :P

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.