Paint It Crimson

"why didnt i remaber that" se said geting up slowly still didnt take her gun and sat down coufused "so why did i need the gun again" she said to herself. "how did you know i hid it there" she said looking at him counfused. she gets up and walks to him takes her gun away from him mad that he knew where she hid her things. "how did you know sir that i hid my things there"

Ajax did an adjustment check to his rifle before slinging it on his back. "I go to be late. You might not see it, but I know what each and every one of you does before you go to sleep, if you go to sleep. I know it sounds creepy, but I like to know my team feels safe going to bed in their own home." He helped her up off the ground.

"where are you off to sir? andwho will be in chager when yor gone" she said hoping to all the gods he would not say her "and no it doesnt sound creepy whe you put it that way sir" she said with a smile. why the hell am i smiling stop smiling shoulder. she stops smiling and lookes away puting her gun away

"I already explained this. Dalia's sending a drone, Fel is doing ground recon, you, me and Logan are moving in to take out the Sargent Major. Got it?"

she blinks and remabers "oh ya i mane yes sir i understand I just dont know what wrong with me today" she said shacking her head forgeting a misson she never donthat before god whats wrong with her she didnt get wants going on "Im sorry sir it wount happen again"nwell she will try she followed him out to the others

Fel was silent for a few moments, eventually she stood up, grabbing her goggles and sub-machine gun, before making her way out of the room. This wasn't all of her equipment, but she was hardly seen with out them and her sword. She would still need to grab her mask. The main feature of her skin suit was that it eliminated heat signatures, but that would be fairly useless without the mask, seeing as they would just shoot at her had instead. The goggles gave off a small heat signature, only enough that they would appear dark blue in a scan though. She approached the her quarters, grabbing her mask and communicator. All of her equipment was now waterproof, Fel wouldn't have been surprised if the reason Dalia had proofed them was because she was so use to maneuvering around the enemy, water or not. She was already getting ready to go out. It was pretty common to head out early to scout the base out herself. They weren't always lucky enough to have drone support but she always felt better when there was. Even though for the most part coms were silent she knew that Dalia was keeping an eye on her. She decided to pay a visit to Dalia for a bit, after that though, she would need to go to the hanger and get dropped off. She entered Dalia's workshop as it was frequently called. She opened the door looking in before knocking on the open door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Logan's eyebrow shot up as the girl turned around and actually shot her gun. He resisted the urge to audibly snort. He had enough guns shot at or around him to not totally jump out of his hide if there was some warning beforehand. However, the shot made him wonder for the umpteenth time why on Earth he kept hanging around these people. He shook his head even as he wandered off to go get his pack and change into the dark fatigues. He was beginning to think he was more likely to die by getting shot by one of the team rather than an enemy. Again he wondered at his own sanity level when the thought didn't distress him as much as it should.

He grinned when he heard the commander talk of watching them all go to sleep.

"Ajax issss a creeeeeppppppeeeeerrrrrrrr" He sang song as shoved his Desert Eagles into the holsters on either side of him. He sat back down in the chair he had been sitting in, now dressed in military fatigues as he opened his pack to double check what he had stored. He stirred the contents around with a satisfied nod. He took a couple grenades in each hand and shoved them into the pockets on the vest he now wore. Yes, if a stray bullet hit one of them, it, and so would the others on him, explode. But hey, what was life without a little risk? He pulled out a couple C4 packs before he glanced up at Ajax.

"Hey, how much do you think we'll need?" He asked.

"sir would you like me to shot him" she said with one of your dead smiles she loves. she pulls our her gun and aims it at him. knowing if she shot him everone would die even her but she rather kill this mothef**** and die then hear him every f***ing day

(im sorry for the one liner im real tired i stayed up longer)then i wanted to last night and now i have to get up and go to......... wait the no school or class ya holaula its rain man. jokes on me ps I dont cures )

Waving a stray hand over her shoulder Dalia called back to Ajax "It's fine, seems multi tasking has become a speciality of mine." Besides it not like she had a sleeping schedule that resembled any sir of pattern. That was one of the problems with the military, no set hours you just had to be set to go whenever they called you out. But, it wasn't like Dalia slept much anyways, and when she did it was rarely at the usual time, it wasn't uncommon to find her passed out on her work bench an after lunch.
Tracing her way back through the base towards her room she dragged on hand behind her against the wall as she went. Her room was located the farthest away as she liked to be closest to the hanger that housed the drones and the groups vehicles. The hanger also was stocked with a lot of spare parts, things too large or too bulky to be moved into Dalia's room. Stepping inside, and after waiting a few second for the cameras to sense her movements and turn the lights on, she looked around surveying the mess that was her room. She had long given up trying to keep things in order, parts lay in piles arranged in a pattern that no one but Dalia could see. Weaving her way through the piles she made her way to the back of the room. There the piles of junk became smaller and thinner allowing for three things to be hidden back there. Shoved into the far back right corner was her bed, blankets in a tangled mess, one of her pillows perched vicariously on top of her small wood night stand. In the opposite corner stood the other two objects, one was a large wooden work bench where she spent many a day tinkering with this and that, and the other was her computer station. The station was something to behold, ten different screens of varying sizes were evenly spaced and showed security feeds from all over the base. Punching in the on code into the keyboard Dalia sat down in the big chair that was stationed in front of the computers. The chair itself was an interesting contraption, wires and pipes snaked in through the bottom a few attached to the semicircular run the encircled the head rest.
This was Dalia's command center, here she could pilot the drones, hack into data bases, run simulations, anything electronic could be controlled from this spot. Or at least in theory.
"Activate system 5. Saber drone 13 code 7, zulu, hotel, 2, 9, 0." As she spoke the center four screens switched from security feed to show the various stats for Saber drone 13. Letting the system go about it's diagnostic tests she settled back into her chair and was about to click in when a knock on her door caught her attention.
"Come in! I'm in the back." She called out not bothering to turn, she wouldn't be able to see whoever it was anyways from this angle, although she had a pretty good idea who it would be.

Logan's green eyes glanced over to Reaper.

"You do realize I'm holding an explosive, right?" He asked her with an eyebrow raise. She may have gun, she may hit him between the eyes, and he may be dead, period, but the time it would take for the bullet to connect, he could have one explosive blowing. And seeing as he was holding an entire bag of said fire power…. It would be one hell of an explosion. His humor had gone. "Look, ya can go and shoot me, but wait till I'm not holding an entire bag of C4 and grenades in my lap." He paused. "Dalia an' ghost are too cute to die." His humor returned in an instant. Honestly, with the mood Reaper was in. He was starting to think about changing her name to Bitch Tits. He glanced over at the commander, eye twinkling some.

She rolls her eyes and put her gun away and takes out her knife she never used her knifes in a long time no one ever saw her use tham. «slowly revaling her past»

she remabers once when she joind her fisrt mission was to kill a little boy becuse he found out about something she never wanted to if it ment death. no it was her teammanber that she was ordernto kill. she was 6 when she killed him her fist fkill atthe age of 6 what a shame lucky no one knew about it.

she snapps out of it and shakes her head. she looksndown at her hands to see the knife missing. she throw it next to Logan haed and now it was stuck on the wall. she didnt under sing on so she exused her self and left to change and wash her face to wake herself

"Ajax looked over at Logan. "Bring three charges, just in case. And Reaper, quit gunslinging on the guy with the firepower to send this whole damn base to Hell." He took off his shirt and pants and pulled out his Black Op fatigues. "At least not when it's in his hands." He smirked at Logan before continuing to place extra rifle ammo in his pockets. He check the countdown on his communicator. "Forty-five, people, get your shit together!" He walked back to Dalia's room to make sure everything was prepared or almost that way. He was a little surprised to see Fel there. "Fel, you ready to go? I know you like to head out on your own, so you might want to leave soon. Dalia, the Jeep ready to go?"

she heard the last part when she came back and laughed "sure then sir or I can blow him upwhen where near the major and were not close to him" shenwas waering her black tight fited suit and black scarf that she puts over her head when its time fight. she folliowed Ajax. she sighed leaning on the bored readly to go she could not help but smirk

Commander Ajax looked at her slightly annoyed. He always got panic-y right before they left on a mission. Timing was everything to him. "Not this time, we still need 'im. C'mon, go get your equipment. And remember, pack light, this shouldn't be a three day mission." He shooed her away and awaited a response from Dalia.

Hearing Ajax Dalia called back "Ya should be all set." she paused for a second before adding. "And when I say not a scratch I mean not a scratch, they have all just been repainted and if I have to vacum anymore shells out of the cabin I will will confiscate the keys." Though she said it in jest there was a certain amount of seriousness in her voice that hinted that she would actually take the keys. Reaching down she pulled a lever on the bottom of her chair which in turn tilted the chair back at a steep enough angle allowing her to sit comfortably for a long period of time. While she was settling bck she didn't connect in quite yet, you could tell when she was ready by the fact that she took her sunglasses off only at the last second.

Ajax nodded. "Alright, Thanks, Mechromancer. And don't worry, we're just going to take 'er a few miles into the jungle and hike to the target camp, and then use it to get out when we're done. The only damage should be a couple branch whacks and some dirt on the tires." He began to speed off, to check on the rest of the team. He smiled to himself after realizing what he called her. Mechromancer. He didn't know how she would take it, but he meant it that she worked magic with the mechanical doo-dads. He popped in tp check on the rest of the team. "Everybody ready? We leave in twenty-eight." HE walked over to his nightstand and picked up a small, smooth stone, sort of a yellow-ish gray in color. He kissed it before placing it into his breast pocket and heading towards the Jeep.

Raven played with her scarf and was clening her knife walking by the knife that she left in the wall she grabbed it and ran to the Jeep. se hopes in and looks out the window think and waiting for the other "Ajax how did you joiin did you chose to join or where you forced" she was still looking out the window no one had the guts to ask but she was maen to swhile now she never knew how he joind

((Yeah, that works.))

Ajax had already climbed into the jeep and was now waiting for Logan and Fel to climb in. He was staring out the windshield in deep thought, planning how the mission would go, in the best situation, the worst situation, and everything in between.​

She had quietly walked in and sat not to far from Dalia. Silence between the two wasn't far from normal. She had been spending most of her time putting her hair into bands so that it wouldn't fly all about during the mission. At the moment though Fel simply inspected bits and pieces from the piles of assorted items. She had just been watching Dalia silently as she usually had. But with the time crunching down she knew she had to go. She did one last check of her equipment, after nodding to herself she lightly placed the tips of her finger against Dalia's chair. Since she didn't speak much, the ever so light pressure was her way of signifying good bye for now. She left the room without doing anything else. She headed to the hanger seeing Ajax sitting in the Jeep waiting for everyone to get themselves organized. She didn't join him though she made her way to motor cycle. It was one of the items she had gotten for her service in black operations. It was fast, maneuverable and quieter than a jeep. She started it up, testing the spike system in the treads before driving up close to Ajax. The bike had hardly made any noise as Fel looked toward her CO, she didn't have time to really deduce what was wrong but she gave a smile and a reassuring nod before putting her goggles down over her eyes driving out of the hanger, before speeding off. Thankfully Dalia had made modifications to her communicator some time back to allow it to function with the communicator in her head gear, she left her com channels open just in case anything needed to be relayed to her.

Ajax nodded to Fel as she pulled up on her bike and sped away. He turned back to the rest of the team. "Alright, She's gone out to scout the area. We will follow in a few minutes, give her time to check it out. When she COMs in and gives the green light, we exit the Jeep and move in. We split up about seven clicks from the hot zone. I'll take the West entrance, Logan, you take the North, and Reaper, the East. We'll triangulate in on the target, take the shot, grab the files, and head home. If everything goes according to plan, we should get in and out quickly. If not... be prepared to do some sharpshooting, and fast." He looked down toward his communicator and pulled up Dalia and Fel. "Dalia, start the flyby, and send me a birds' eye via COM link. Fel, you know what to do." He started up the Jeep and drove toward the jungle.