P.R.C.U.: An Institute For The Extraordinarily Gifted [CLOSED SIGNUPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, quite the gentleman. Wait, does he know exactly where the flag is, or the aproximate area?
I'm still going to wait till Wraith has a chance to move David, as Emma at least verbally won't be replying to Hunter, and I'm drawing a bit of a blank as to what I could do right now XD I know there are many things I could do, I just haven't thought anything specific out yet.

Hoping to work on the IC today. Just have to drop off some resumes then I should have time to type something up.

Yay, I'll be back tomorrow, the film is going to be shown today so I'm out, ciao!

...That was a quick turnaround with editing and such. My friend made a short movie last year. It was filmed and such in June/July/August (not sure when) and wasn't premiered until December.

Just a heads up, I intend on finishing off the game of CTF with this post unless anyone has any huge objections.

...That was a quick turnaround with editing and such. My friend made a short movie last year. It was filmed and such in June/July/August (not sure when) and wasn't premiered until December.
This is a 48 hour film project, you get your genre, a prop, a character and a line that has to be in the film at 7.30pm on Friday, then you write, direct, act, edit and submit the finished product before 7.30pm on Sunday. So exactly 48 hours :)
It was awesome for a first time, even though none of us were fan of the genre, horror XD

Crappy post up.
Wraith, let me know if there's a specific infirmary she would have been taken to, and I'll edit my post. There wasn't a medical facility listed in the opening post along with the other buildings, so I wasn't sure.

I plan on posting tomorrow, with Em being in the infirmary or wherever it ends up being. Just so y'all know :) (in case you hadn't seen the Skype blurb that I was planning on putting her in the same room as 'guard' XD)

Yaaaaay. Plans are coming together. Woo for character development and the start of new relationships.

*tags roman*
Your turn :P (When you have time, obviously)
That just leaves Erika (and Minnie) and we'd have made a full round, right?

I've been tagged!

I should mention that I'm in London celebrating a good friend's 21st birthday this evening and most of tomorrow, so I wouldn't expect myself to post until at least Monday afternoon. Sorry!

^-^ I can wait, I can wait ^-^

So no one has seen Stein? Hope all's alright.

Some reason I wasn't getting notifications.... this explains so much!

Anyways I'll shoot @Stein a message and see if College is kicking his butt or if his internet went down again (obviously the latter wouldn't allow for much of a response lol)

Let's hope all is right and it's a simple internet or school issue :)

I don't finish until eleven this evening as I'm running the store, but I promise I will post before I go to sleep tonight. I have development plans for Minnie and Emma that I'd like to spur into action and it's killing me that I haven't done it already.

uh oh.... hahaha can't wait to see what you have in mind!

Hey everyone! Going to try and do a small post today.

Is everyone still here?

I'm here! Back from a vacation trip this weekend so I'm back for action ^^ in the middle of a move! but that's only in the evenings due to hub having to work the morning shifts the full week

Still here, barely. I'm going for a walk, and then I'll make a few posts. Not sure if I'll get around to posting here tonight or not, it'll depend on how I'm feeling. School's draining me D:

School does have that effect I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.