Overwatch Second Generation!.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cirilla

Back in Kristen McCree's room, both Kristen and Jack Ziegler took to getting reacquainted. They sat across from each other at the room's only table, a small and round affair barely large enough for one. A pair of cheap, plastic shot glasses and a half-finished bottle of even cheaper scotch sat between them.

Jack had to admit, seeing Kristen McCree after all these years was a breath of fresh air. She was the firebrand between them, growing up. Little wonder that she went military or that she became a top markswoman. Maybe it was the buzz from the liquor, but Jack took the opportunity to let his gaze size up his old friend. His brain concluded that she was not just a damn good sniper, but also damn finely put together.

"You know, I'm glad you're on the team, Cazador," Jack said, using her callsign. "Its a full docket of the unique out there. I was reading up on them on the trip here. We've got cyborgs, ninjas, archers, super soldiers, mecha pilots...its definitely a superpowered smorgasbord out there. At least with you around, there's at least one familiar face here."

He raised his shot glass to her in salute. "So where's Uncle Jesse these days?"

Having already downed two shots of cheap liquor Kristen chuckles, this shit couldn't even make her drunk of she drank the whole bottle. Though she was certainly finding out nice to look at Jack's face he had really grown up over the time that had passed by. She had heard stories about what he had been up to from her father.

"yeah I agree, I am glad to have you around too.. Though surprisingly your not the only one I know an old comrade and good friend Vincent is here also " she chuckled as she poured her next shot and returned the salute before drinking. " my dad he is fine.. Currently in Rio he is planning to return sometime soon to once he had retrieved some important documents" she said with a shrug as she placed the plastic shot glass down and smiled. "I bumped into your mum and she was lovely as usual" Kristen added as she took her hat off and placed it upon the table. It was her father's. It was a gift when she turned sixteen. "so other than the usual how have you been? Did the military treat you well? Meet anyone while you were there?" she asked teasingly.

@Razilin

"まさか!そうではないすぐに私はちょうどここに着いた後" (No! Not so soon after I got here) Chu-Li said irritated with her father for deciding to go back to base so soon. She internally smashed her face in the wall. Puffing out her cheeks she gave a her Uncle cyborg a childish look as if to say 'You have to deal with him.' Her faced turned to one of doubt soon after, "私はこれを考えたとき、私はそれがだろうはるかに容易と思いました." (When I thought this out I thought it was going to be much easier) She let out a small sigh. "
しかし、今、私は父がこの私のために生き地獄作るために起こっている知っています" (But now I know father is going to make this a living hell for me.)
Chu-li sighed lowering her head in defeat. 'I just don't want him to be right about this' she thought to herself. "とにかくどのようにされていますか?" (Anyways how have you been?) She asked her uncle.

Reactions: Cirilla and Razilin
There was his childish young niece puffing her cheeks, the Ninja chuckled at her response understanding very well on how his brother would react to this situation. Placing a hand gently upon her head he smiled beneath his mask. "物事は最後に出ていきます." (things will work out in the end) he said kindly hoping to calm her worry at least a tiny bit. He could tell she was rather uncertain about herself joining Overwatch. Though she had to decide if that was what she truly wants on her own. "彼が到着したとき、私はあなたの父と話すます." (I will speak with your father when he arrives). Genji says as he moves away from the topic of Hanzo and removed his cybernetic hand from upon her head."私は任務と少し忙しい、よくなっています" (I have been well, though busy with missions) Genji answered her question honestly, sighing ever so slightly at the end as he knew he had to keep moving and speak with other students.

@Sasha Bliss

Reactions: Razilin
Erik stopped lifting the weights as Bailey chattered. Putting the weights back on the rack, Erik sat up and wiped some sweat from his brow. "Nice to meet you Bailey. As for what our mission will be, I have no idea." He stood up and looked down at the perky girl. "Do you need a training partner? Perhaps some sparring? I can teach you a few hand to hand combat techniques that might suit you. My teacher Herr Reindhart had me train for a variety of scenarios."

Erik walked over to a water cooler and filled a small paper cup that looked tiny his large hand. Drinking the water in one gulp, he looked over at Bailey and pointed to a set of sparring equipment. "Would you like to spar or would you prefer to do something else?"
Bailey smiled, practically beaming, at the suggestion of sparring. "Cheers! That'd be great! It's always great to learn some new moves!" She exclaimed, following Erik to where he was getting a drink. "Reinhardt taught you? Ohh! Do you have some cool armour like him? I bet you have some really cool looking gear, don't you? Oh, what weapon do you use? Is it an even bigger hammer? Or something else?" She asked excitedly as they walked. "Yeah, I'd love to spar! It'd be great!"

Tanaka Keeps walking himself, Coiled in Wire with a Care battery Taped to his back. Uncomfortable as though this additional weight may be, it does seem to be canceling his fields out for the most part. Using this time, He searches for Tracer, Looking for advice from her on how to Handle this situation, Based on his knowledge upon how her situation developed. Having trouble finding her, He instead heads for the training area to watch, And possibly talk to Genji, Smiling softly once he arrives. Probably thr firat recruit in jistory to have had 3 different mentors all almost simultaneously, He walks up to Genji, Figuring he will practice his English so as to better communicate with the others, Being of Japanese Descent like His Cyborg-Superior. "Pardon me you two." He chuckles nervously, Hoisting the coiled wire again. "Since Winston-San is working on my 'Magnetics Situation', as I'll call it, I figured I'd pop by. How did you Get by after you and Hanzo had that fight?" He sounds curious, Both for the education, And for the resolution of his own issues, As he falls backwards from the weight. "I seem to be in a pickle."

@Cirilla @Sasha Bliss

@Unbound

Erik smiled and nodded. "Yes i have heavy armor, but i use a heavy gauss rifle instead of a hammer." He went over to the sparring area and grabbed two sets of sparring gear. Handing one set to Bailey he began putting on the gloves and helmet. "Not many people nowadays know how to properly fight with just their body. Herr Reindhart taught me many moves so i am sure I can teach you a few. Since you are smaller than me I suggest you try going for submission holds, that means either choking me out or using your speed advantage to get around me and take out my legs. Are you ready?" He took a combat stance and put up his massive fists.

@Cirilla

"So, other than the usual, how have you been?" Kristen asked Jack. "Did the military treat you well? Meet anyone while you were there?" she added teasingly.

Jack gunned down another shot reached for the bottle for a reload. "Well, aren't you all in my business?" he fired back without missing a beat. "No one special," he answered, gunning down the shot. "Army's been good to me. Made captain a few months back. Couple of tours in some nasty war zones, mainly counter-insurgency missions."

He jerked a thumb at himself. "Special Forces, you know. De oppresso liber," he quoted the Green Berets' motto. "'To liberate the oppressed.'" He shrugged. "Seems natural to join Overwatch after that."

He refilled his glass and tried to sound casual when he next asked, "So...who's this Vincent friend of yours, anyway? Sounds like another recruit...."

Reactions: Cirilla
Chu-li looked over to the man who had walked up to her Uncle Genji. Eyeing him down he was recognizable as one of the recruits, as to why he had an electromagnet on his chest was far beyond her. Watching him fall over she just stared at him blankly since he interrupted her, and her uncle's conversation. She crosses her arms and looks at Genji to see how he'd respond. Still it reassured her that he was going to talk with her father so she wouldn't have to . She wold probably stay low in her room until her father calmed down. Getting tired of staring at the guy on the ground she offered him he hand.

@Cirilla @FireDrake150

Reactions: Razilin and Cirilla
Genji cringed beneath his helmet at the new recruit Tanaka as he asked a more direst personal question, which he was honestly allowed to decline answering. Though since his niece was there he just shrugged lightly "my brother and I sorted out our differences over a long period of time... master Zenyatta helped greatly with his guidance it helped Hanzo find peace.. anything more on the matter is none of your concern." Genji concluded looking back to his niece. "我々は後で話すしなければなりません." (We shall speak more later). He said before bowing to his niece respectfully before walking away. He had to report in to the commander about the recruits.

@FireDrake150 @Sasha Bliss

------

"heh if you say so hot shot" she smirked as she reached across to her suitcase and pulled out a real bottle of alcohol. Whisky and placed it upon the table between them. "yeah I heard stories about what you were up to... My dad and I placed bets on weather or not you would join Overwatch" Kristen chuckled as she pointed to the bottle of whisky "I won obviously" the blonde chuckled.

Smirking she poured herself a shot of whisky and left the bottle for Jack to pour himself a glass. "well Vincent was my partner back in the military until one day he just went missing" she said waving her hands like it was really a mystery. "his father is Gabriel Reyes.. so he really struggled to go up the ranks so some assumed he just copied his father and betrayed the army" Kristen explained as she downed her next shot. "but he didn't my pa told me Overwatch found him being tested upon..so I came and saw him... he by far is not the same man I knew.. he is a very damaged individual but he would never betray his comrades" Kristen paused and sighed heavily as she shook her head. "they had made him a monster Jack... our own military" she said pouring another drink and downing it right away.

"your mother would be the best to explain what Vincent is.." she said shrugging as she finished her discussion about her friend.

@Razilin

-----

Vincent sat in his room staring at the ground for a moment not used to all the noise outside his room. This is far more active than he was used to at all. Hopping up once again he decided maybe he would try his luck in the virtual training room. IT was the only place he could use his abilities and not hurt anybody.

Picking up his gun he carried it hefted over his shoulder and made his way over to the Virtual training room, which was set up beside the gym. Being one of the few recruits that knew how to set the thing up he had the advantage of nobody using it at all. Going to the computer on the outside he set up the room for a hard military challenge.

Tanaka nods, Bowing to Genji Respectfully. "Understood. thank you sir." In truth Genji had been less then helpful, but at the moment Hed rather accept what he had been given rather than pry. Looking to the other combatants, he determines it best to sit back and watch for a bit, Due in part to the fact that if he took his electromagnet off for his equipment, he'd end up stuck to something, Until and Unless Winston finished the device in which he was working on.

@All in Training Room

Status
Not open for further replies.