Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neupsy

Original poster
Hi, all.

The name's Neu. I'm a 22 year old medical student and support main with an unhealthy obsession over fictional characters. As the subject suggests, I'm currently craving an (or multiple) Overwatch roleplay. My preferences are as follows:
  • I like to double. My ideal roleplay consists of two separate roleplays that intersect at a variable frequency and feature both well-developed original characters and canon characters.
  • Speaking of characters, characterization is of utmost importance to me. I'd rather roleplay characters as true to canon as possible, rather than creating idealized molds to fit a fantasy. The challenge is to have those fantasies come to fruition naturally. :) In addition, I'd like to roleplay with well-rounded OCs so I can coddle them close to my heart.
  • I'm a sucker for fluff and angst, and I'm huge on trying to implement heavy psychological themes in my writing (psychological =/= dark). That being clarified, I also love dark, gritty, adult themes--so long as it's portrayed in a meaningful, thematic light.
  • I write about a couple paragraphs per response, but I can adjust as needed, especially during scenes that require more or less attention to detail. I'm also a fan of rapid firing. In fact, a mix of para and rapid firing dialogue sounds super fun to me, but not required.
  • I'm flexible with the medium we use to roleplay. I'd prefer email, but I can adjust according to your preferences.
  • OOC chatter is a must for me. I love establishing friendships with my roleplay buddies.
If you're interested, feel free to respond to this thread!

I am interested in this roleplay. It sounds very interesting. I feel like I am not nearly as neat as your writing looks though, so if we do role play, I hope I meet proper expectations. I am trash for Overwatch, so when I saw this, I got excited. XD

I am interested in this roleplay. It sounds new and i hope i could match the neatness of your writing if we do roleplay. I personally have played overwatch one time but know of it to a degree but i hope to meet expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.