Overlords and Guardians; Age of Antagonism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one....really need to get off my ass and finish my CS....Move wall! :(

I started college at the same time the IC went up, so I've been too busy with school work to find time for making a post.

No matter how bad your rolling is, I think nobody will beat mine so far in this.

Also, it is good to see quite a few people are just working on collabs.

• Name: Eradicate the "Titan of Demise"
    Appearance:
    Side Notes:
    Height: 7,4"
    Weight: 432 lbs.

20131013233223a0dls246qc51utka.jpg

Bio: Eradicate is a self-named Avinat, a species of which has fallen into obscurity due to their primitive culture and mindset.
    Eradicate was different from these as he viewed war in a respect far different from the primal minds of the insignificant creatures
    that were his ilk. War, was a means of gain, a means of power, rather than a sport, or a ranking system. This quickly set him apart
    from his species, to which he abandoned in sake of finding a proper foe.

Eradicate's style of warfare is a mixture of utter brutality and brilliant tactics. He's known to not only quickly outflank his opponent,
    or plan the jump on an opponent, but also to chase after those who so often route in an attempt to annihilate his enemies completely,
    which is to which he achieved his namesake, "Eradicate." He is also known to let the leaders live after the battle, just to capture them
    and end their lives slowly in a tortuously long session of physical traumas, resulting in mutilation and maybe, if one is lucky,
    accidental death.

He is intuitive, uncanny, and all too willing to decimate an entire city in the singular purpose of finding a single foe. He is twisted and
    contorted beyond basic understanding, he is sociopathic in nature, and he finds himself to have two sets of emotion, happy, even in
    the most twisted of circumstances, and irritated, something of which only arises in the heat of loss and brews so large that he has on
    more than one occasion, killed those close to him in an effort to appease his temper. In the world he wishes to create, "The Gods are
    Never Appeased." No matter the death count.

Preferred Equipment: Gigantic Halberd, Spiked Chain, Massive Dagger, Thick Armor.

Avinat Description: The Avinat are a semi-balanced build with a large lean towards combat, they range from the skin tones you find
    them to have on earth but they are a bit different. Avinat's have clawed hands and an unnatural ape-like strength for their build, as
    strong as gorillas. They also have a bit of a different frame, the sternum extends into a bone plating covering their solar plexus. They
    have sharper teeth, the front teeth still the same but the back teeth sharpened canines, all the teeth recycle themselves and never fall
    out permanently unless the gum itself is destroyed. In-front of their windpipe is also a thick cover, though not as thick as the one
    made of the sternum of which guards the windpipe, this is called a windguard, and the male's windguard is formed specifically for
    an adam's apple. The knuckles are also thicker and sharpened to a point at the end , the skin peeling around the point, revealing the
    sharpened bone. Down their body they have strong legs and their kneecaps extend a bit, less of a liability than normal as it's thicker
    and clings more sturdily, wrapping around the front of the knee in three parts, and their cartilage rotates, allowing it to fully protect
    their fragile knees.

• Stats:
    Physical: 6
    Magic: 4
    Command: 7
    Wealth: 8
    Influence: 2
    Dedication: 3

Traits:
    Physical:
    Weapon Mastery x3
    Thunderous Strength
    Ironskin
    Dragonheart

Magic:
    Fire Magic
    Something in the Dark
    Water Magic
    Gateway

Command:
    Minotaur
    Lionatuar
    Cyclops
    Harpies
    Moredhel
    Orcs
    Telepathic Command

Wealth:
    Furs
    Goblin Iron
    Orc Steel
    Meteoric Iron
    Small Lands
    Normal Lands
    Big Lands
    Pillaging Experts

Influence:
    Information Broker
    Bandit Clan
    Too Dumb to be Evil

Dedication:
    Dominator
    You can't kill the Messiah

Special:

Malicious Intent: This trait causes soldiers to go on a rampage, seeking to end all enemy life-forms as quickly as possible. This of
    course gives a, "Take No Prisoners" mindset. This causes slower movement speed after a battle is finished, but, all soldiers will be
    thoroughly defeated.

Manifestation: This trait allows for a physical embodiment of yourself to appear into the field to bolster your troops, however,
    upon this troop entering combat, it will be revealed to be a much weaker troop, depending on what was chosen to be used for this
    method. ( Inspires troops to fight harder, and those wounded to stand. )

• Lands: Mountainous Swamps

Walled City: "Languid Existance"
    Advanced Farms x5
    Great Mines x5
    Advanced Farms x5
    Logging Camp x4
    Town x3 "Reminiscent" "Forgotten" "Dementia"
    Advanced Farm x3
    Cobblebone & Dirt Roads
    Race Specific Village x5
    Advanced Farms x2
    Farm x1
    Trappers x2
    Sacrificial Site x1

Lair: "Exuberant Demise"
    Citadel of Nightmare (Pristine)
    Expanded Barracks x6
    Torture Chambers x1
    Dungeon x1
    Wells x1
    Meat Stores x1
    Lava Moat x1
    Siege Engines x1
    Escape Tunnel x1
    Armory x2
    Advanced Siege Engines x1
    Lair Portal Heart

• Command Minions/Allies:

Orc Commander: Gronacish

Gronacish is an orc, known for his adversity in combat. He enters the fray with a simple blade, but throughout the battle he changes weapons commonly, exchanging his own for a dead foes. He is rather strong among the orc, though, not as exceptional as others, most of his power is intellect and skill rather than raw strength.

Weapon Mastery x2
    Berserker Rage x1

1054x700_11573_Orc_Warrior_2d_fantasy_orc_armor_warrior_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Cyclops Commander: Illen

Illen is a gigantic brute, known for his intellect when compared to others of his kind, as well as for his exceptional size. He is slow, but mighty. Capable of crushing men beneath him with exceptional ease, this commander is known for his brutality. He is also prone to consuming soldiers on the enemies field.

Weapon Mastery x2
    Thunderous Strength
    Cannibal
    Thermal Strength
    Magic Trait - Earth Magic

MMH6_STRONGHOLD_04_Cyclops-smalltcm2112424.jpg

Moredhel Commander: Vilex

Vilex is a female commander, known for her cunning and beauty. She is also the only commander under Eradicate that employs the usage of assassination, rather than the use of brutality or massacres. She blends into the darkness before emerging, slicing through her target with practiced precision.

Weapon Mastery x1
    Dirty Trickster
    Leader x1

dark_elf_assassin_by_dimelife-d6hbq20.png

Liontaur Commander: Therion

Therion is a Liontaur known for his terrible roar as well as his uncanny ability of flight. He is a strong, quick foe, and at times of defeat he will quickly take off, knowing his value to be too high to die on the battlefield. That given, he is the most cowardly of all the Captains.

Martial Artist x1
    Great Wings
    Compelling Voice
    Leader x2
    Know When to Quit; Therion might be a 'coward' according to some but in his own way of thinking he simply is a survivor who knows when a battle is doomed and rather to waste his life he will quit the field to fight another day, when he turns and flees it is a clear sign to the troops and his master that this battle is not to be won and that it is better to order a full retreat to save whatever troops are committed to hurl them into a battle that can be won on another day.

Manticore_by_ErikVonLehmann.jpg

Minotaur Commander: Greshellec

Greshellec is likely the most powerful of the represented Minotaur race as well as a very compelling leader. However, this comes with a vile furiosity and at times, uncapped rage on the battlefield, making him more vunerable to a sudden demise in battle than his fellow captains.

Weapon Mastery 2
    Leader 1
    Bezerker Rage 1
    Hatred Fury
    Crushing Bellow, when Greshellec is in a berzerker rage, the smell of blood and slaughter filling his nostrils his already fearsome shouting of hatred is somehow amplified, possibly by some kind of innate magic but when he shouts in this rage he is able to literally crush a ordinary mortal to pulp flesh ruptures, bones crack and all that remains of a enemy soldier who was unwise to be at the receiving end of this mighty bellow of pure rage and hatred is turned into a broken husk of a being.

2unzrx3.jpg

Harpy Commander: Alphens

Alphens is a quick, lithe warrior, capable of using almost any weapon on the field, as well as her own personal favorite of the bow, she represents the Harpies and her wickedness is up to par with daemonic entities. She has another uncanny ability of breathing flame.

Martial Artist 2
    Leader 1
    Tactician 1

vain_harpy_by_sandara.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, i'm going to have Sarz go over the other numbers but i'll start with 2 things.

1st: Specials accepted.
2nd: Trait count is fine.
3rd: And now for the immediate downside.

You don't get to assign traits to your captains, you provide a picture and a bit of a blurb (the picture isn't essential but helps) and one of the GMs, me or Sarz, rolls their traits.

No matter how bad your rolling is, I think nobody will beat mine so far in this.
Also, it is good to see quite a few people are just working on collabs.
They'd have to be pretty awful to beat mine. I'm about to stitch together an post my collab with Sarzu, and I had some fun things with shit rolls. My Eledhel cavalry captain got her horse killed and it fell on her leg, then she was saved from death by opportunistic gnoll only thanks to a great roll for her cavalry guys that round, only for the gnoll to fall on the horse and further pin her leg. My Guardian proved to be absolute garbage with throwing fireballs, thanks to poor rolls, and then when he tried to fly after the gnoll chieftain through the forest he smashed into a damned tree. It was pathetic but also kind of hilarious.

Pretty typical actually :p
Using dice can sometime be a negative aspect if you're looking to play a badass that never fails at anything, but they also have their hilarious upside even when they all go wrong in creating situations that you'd normally not include.

Yup, I'm totally fine with the fuck ups caused by dice. I like it that my supernaturally skilled guy can still just absolutely fail like an idiot. It's amusing.

My Eledhel cavalry captain got her horse killed and it fell on her leg, then she was saved from death by opportunistic gnoll only thanks to a great roll for her cavalry guys that round, only for the gnoll to fall on the horse and further pin her leg.

So

Your captain is Gimli.

They'd have to be pretty awful to beat mine. I'm about to stitch together an post my collab with Sarzu, and I had some fun things with shit rolls. My Eledhel cavalry captain got her horse killed and it fell on her leg, then she was saved from death by opportunistic gnoll only thanks to a great roll for her cavalry guys that round, only for the gnoll to fall on the horse and further pin her leg. My Guardian proved to be absolute garbage with throwing fireballs, thanks to poor rolls, and then when he tried to fly after the gnoll chieftain through the forest he smashed into a damned tree. It was pathetic but also kind of hilarious.

So your Eledhel captain is Gimli? *looks up* Damn, beaten to the punch.

Well, if you want to discount things like race, gender, personality, skills, etc. and just focus on a very narrow set of events, sure, basically a carbon copy of Gimli.

Who cares about that kind of useless fluff anyway?

So your Eledhel captain is Gimli? *looks up* Damn, beaten to the punch.

This is why we're nemesis's.

My human religious nutter captain may defect, was running in circles after a me wolf, the front end of some bad shit is spotted, and it killed a bunch of dudes.

So much progression, and here I am, unable to finish mine. :(

Ok, i'm going to have Sarz go over the other numbers but i'll start with 2 things.
1st: Specials accepted.
2nd: Trait count is fine.
3rd: And now for the immediate downside.
You don't get to assign traits to your captains, you provide a picture and a bit of a blurb (the picture isn't essential but helps) and one of the GMs, me or Sarz, rolls their traits.
Ah, I see. Well, I will consider a picture, in the mean time, roll me all the traits, pretty please. Send the stats to my inbox if you may. Please, and if done so, thank you.

Ah, I see. Well, I will consider a picture, in the mean time, roll me all the traits, pretty please. Send the stats to my inbox if you may. Please, and if done so, thank you.

The issue there is that stats are rolled both from the given description and the picture. Both are required.

The issue there is that stats are rolled both from the given description and the picture. Both are required.
Well, the image isn't required but submitting the image after the stats are rolled makes it an entirely aesthetic gesture.

Well, the image isn't required but submitting the image after the stats are rolled makes it an entirely aesthetic gesture.
No, it is actually asked for specifically that both a picture and a description are posted. Therefore, it is required by the GMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.