Outer Reaches of Space

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Did everyone die?
I know it's that time of year and all.

Nope, I had RL punch me hard. Getting back into my things now.

I'm still here. I might have Zakran do something but I'm not sure what.

I'm here too, currently I'm eating out will get back to this in a moment

Sorry came down with aa mild case oflife myself I'll get a post up in a moment here. I was mostly waiting for @Eon so I'll see if I can find them.

The site has been unbearable for me as of late I dunno if it's because I mostly use my phone or what, but anyway post coming up!

My bad, I've been crazy busy. Can I get a brief refresh on who's character does what? I'm trying to catch up on all my RPs, and I'd rather not have to read through the cumulative 53 pages of stuff if I can help it.

My bad, I've been crazy busy. Can I get a brief refresh on who's character does what? I'm trying to catch up on all my RPs, and I'd rather not have to read through the cumulative 53 pages of stuff if I can help it.

The cast list has the most succinct version of everyone which is your best bet, we've haven't really progressed I'm just waiting to get these interviews done and then start cramming some exposition down throats.

Shit, I just can't get a break this week. Ugh. Sorry ya'll, I'm posting tonight, hell or high water.

I found a good theme song that that revolves around Maya being on the ship.