Ouran High School Host Club RP

Mori "Well I do care about Honey a lot. That is deffinently true. But I care about you too Hinata."

Adara goes over to one of the near open windows. He stands there and looks outside. He then rubs his head and blinks his eyes a couple of times.

Hinata gulped, she then looked at him and smiled. " You really mean that?" Taking a step closer to him. She was happy. She blinked.

Just then two identical twin sisters walk in. One blinked their eyes, and the other whispered, " It's alright sis." They were holding hands. The one that blinked, " I think we got into the wrong practice room.."

Yumiko | Yukiko
anime01-1_zpsd0268030.gif

Mori nods and smiles at her too.

Kyoya looks over to see Adara standing next to the window they open earlier to let some cool air into the room. He knew of how Adara was dripping in sweat earlier and so he walks over to his little brother.

Kaoru and Hikaru greet the girls saying "Hey there ladies. Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club."

Kaoru then introduces himself and then Hikaru introduces himself right afterwards.

Hinata gulped, she wondered. She bit her lower lip. She smiled and went to hug him.

Yumiko looked at her sister and keeping the hand closest to her sister, holding the hand. She said, " So this is what everyone is talking about.."
Yukiko smiled, " Yeah, shh now." She smiled softly and then said, " i'm Yukiko."
Yumiko went slightly behind her sister, " I'm Yumiko.."

Carter while standing next to Tamaki looks to the girls.

Adara looks at the girls too noticing they're identical twins like Hikaru and Kaoru. He blinks a couple more times at the sight and then rubs his head again.

Kyoya notices Adara's complection slightly and gets down on one of his knees to where he's at Adara's level and starts to rubs his little brother's back gently.

Yumiko and Yukiko studies them, " didn't we go to middle school together?" Yukiko asks.

Yumiko noded. " exactly. " She smiled. "You guys look familar. "

Yukiko looked at her sister, smiling.

Yumiko gulped and bit her lower lip.

Haruhi looked at them and seeing the two sets of twins, " Is it just me or???"

Hikaru "Probably yeah..You two do look familier"

Adara looks over to Haruhi eyeing both the sets of twins Hikaru and Kaoru, and Yukiko and Yumiko. Then he says "The girls are identical twins too. Yeah"

Yumiko and Yukiko smile and said, " Its great to meet you guys." they said at the same time. But both give a dirty look at each other.

Haruhi walks to them and smiled softly. She nodded slightly. " okay. "

Hinata felt her lips on his. She smiled and said, " mori~ I care about you too."

Hikaru and Kaoru "Nice to meet you girls too."

Adara nods slightly back to Haruhi.

Mori smiles.

Honey and Chika see Mori smiling and they smile at eachother each feeling happy for him.

Yumiko and Yukiko smiled at each other and then said, " So how are you guys doing?"

Haruhi lookd at him and seeing the connection between Tamaki and Adara. She walked over to them thinking.

Hinata smiled looking at him.

Hikaru and Kaoru "We're doing fine girls. And the two of you?"

Carter looks to Haruhi as she walking up to him and Tamaki.

Adara looks as Haruhi walking over to Tamaki and Carter.

Yumiko and Yukiko smiled. Yumiko said, " I am doing very well."
Yukiko smiled and said, " Same here..." She looked at them.

Haruhi smiled softly. She looked at Tamaki, " Hey Tamaki"

Hinata smiled she stayed there and said, " Well me and my friends are needing to practice. I heard the Lobelia Girl's Academy club's coming here to battle the host club for Haruhi."

Tamaki "Hey there Haruhi. What's up?"

Hikaru "That's great to hear" He smiles

Kaoru "Yeah. Glad to hear the two of you are doing well." He smiles as well.

The twins smiled.

Haruhi smiled and then said, " I over heard Hinata. What is Lobelia Girl's Academy?"

( freak out by everyone moment ;D)

The twin girls overheard Haruhi and said, " Really? You never heard of that?" One on each side, " It's an all girl school... " She giggled.

Tamaki "And I hear it's one of the top class all girls school too."

Kyoya "Indeed it is. The number of stories I've heard about that place."

the twin girls smiled, " yeah.."
haruhi smiled, seeing mori basically grinning. " what made you so happy?"
one of them said, " of course but this one group, puts on plays, tell women what they want to hear, and lots more.

Mori "Well Hinata was curious about something..But once she got the answer she was looking for everything turned out fine..Let's just say that..And I'm happy to have helped."

Chika and Honey look at eachother when Mori gives his answer to Haruhi and they smile at one another.

Hikaru and Kaoru smile at eachother after that answer as well.

Adara and Kyoya smile at eachother also.

Then Tamaki and Carter smile at eachother.

Haruhi sighed, she then nodded. She smiled seeing everyone smile.
The twins look at each other, touching each of their fingers. They both said, " Awww"

Adara walks over to one of the windows a few minutes later and wonders about who he, Haruhi, and Kyoya should stay with that evening.

Carter wraps his arms around Tamaki hugging him.

Tamaki returns the hug hugging Carter back.

Haruhi sighed, she bit her lower lip. She was so scared. She looked down and wondered. She licked her lips softly before looking down. She wondered, she looked at Tamaki and said, " Aww cutest thing ever... " She loved it when older siblings hug the younger. She gulped seeing this.

( Are they having a meeting about ideas of this. )