Ouran High School Host Club RP

Tamaki looks at the teen and then says to Kirimi with a gentle smile "I think that guy over there is your big brother little one."

The little girls eyes look up at him and tears starting and saying, " no, you my big brother!!"

Tamaki looks to the teen in the doorway and to the teen's two friends while holding Kirimi still. He's at a loss what to do.

The little blonde boy looks at the teen in the doorway too.

the little girl kept a hold of him ( mind being him?)

Haruhi looked at the door and seeing the maid of the blonde dressed in black, coe to her, rubbing her cheek. " Such a beautiful girl." Haruhi gasped and stepped back and wondered. She tilted her head. She then went to her older brother hiding behind Kyoya.
She then wondered, what do they want?
The maid said, " that is his sister, she doesn't believe us because there is a picture of him and we have to read Shogi Manga to keep her entertained. She is now looking for the prince on the wall, which is him, but she doesn't believe us. "
~~~

The bald man stepped towards Tamaki, ' Kirimi... come home with us."
Kirimi screams, " No!! I wanna stay with big brother.."
The maid and the bald man sighed.

(It's okay with me^^)

Tamaki looks to Kirimi and says sweetly to her "Listen to me Kirimi. That guy over there with his friends at the door is your older brother. We just both have blonde hair and blue eyes is all. For a very young girl such as yourself it's very easy to mistake me for him I'm sure..Especially if you don't get to see your older brother that much..But I can promise you, even though I don't know him myself particually that well therefore can't accurately state his personality in my own opinion, that your real brother loves you very much and I'm sure he's a very nice guy."

Kirimi's real brother (not sure of his name^^) at that time takes his hood off of him so she can see what he looks like.

Kirimi shook her head. " So your not my big brother?" Tears starting, She turned and saw him she gasped and hugged onto Tamaki. She looked at the real brother her eyes sparkling into his, he matched her eyes and she then quickly ran to him. wrapping her arms around his neck. " big brother?"

Haruhi gulped softly and looked down, she stayed behind Kyoya.

Kirimi's real brother "Yes Kirimi. It's me." He then smiles gently at her.

Kirimi smiled softly, Then she heard a cat meow. She tensed and ran outside. Face to face with it, being froze... She though she didn't know what to do. She blinked and looked up. Kirimi blinked tears starting to form.

Haruhi looked out the window. " What?"

Kirimi's real brother looks out the window and sees Kirimi and the cat only inches away from her and then says as he blinks his eyes "Kirimi is scared of cats." He then goes out of the club as well, rushes down the steps with his friends following close behind him, and goes outside and over to where Kirimi and the cat are and lifts his little sister into his arms holding her secure while his friends lead the cat away.

Tamaki, Honey, Kaoru, and Hikaru watch from one of the windows too.

The little blonde boy, there not being enough room at the window Tamaki's looking out of, watches from the window Haruhi's watching from.

Haruhi sighed some, She watched and bit her lower lip. She then saidm " how sweet."

Kirimi blinked and tears falling, she cried. She then felt Kirimi's brother hold her, She wrapped her arms around him and frowned. She gulped nervously.

( So next day they have a meeting but first shall they have to figure out what happens with the siblings..)

Kirimi's brother held her close to him and rubbed her back while at the same time instructing the bald man to remove his cloak off him which the bald man does so the teen is just in his school uniform while he holds his little sister.

(okay.^^)

Kirimi says, " brother I have missed you! Where have you been?"

Haruhi smiled, " that is so sweet " She looked at the others, She blinked softly.

( yeah ^_^ Lol I am watch episode 14 )

Kirimi's brother "Just around here at school and with my friends. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately though Kirimi." He smiles at her.

The others smile as well watching them from the window.

The little blonde boy looks to Tamaki's direction again.

(cool^^)

Haruhi gasped, " that is so adorable..." She then giggled softly looking at them seeing them smile. She saw Mori just smile like he usually does.

A young teen, walked in, she looked around seeing mori. " Mori~" She said softly. She blinked and wondered. She said, " I finally found out who you care about most, it's Honey, but thats okay because I hope there is a guy just like you for me." She went to turn.

( we can make this so they are a couple instead what really happens since she is fine that they make women happy and stuff, but he can grab her hand and bring her close sweet blushy things.)

(Mori and the young girl that just walked in you mean?)

The blonde boy keeps look torwards Tamaki this time and he takes a couple of breaths.

( yeah hahaah)

Haruhi looked at the blonde boy, " Are you okay?" She was now going to have an issue with people breathing like that.

Hinata sighed softly slowly making her way to the door. She was a bit sad.

(cool^^)

The blonde boy looks to Haruhi and says "Yeah I'm fine..I just have something to say to Tamaki is all and I'm a bit nervous..It's something he needs to hear..But sense it's something he was never told about before..well I'm worried about how he will react to it."

Mori walks to Hinata and puts his hand on her shoulder to stop her.

Haruhi said, " here... let me get his attention, everything is fine, I mean.. it was so sweet that he thinks of others. " She walked next to Tamaki, ' Hey Tamaki? the little boy wants to talk to you real quick." She smiled her eyes sparkling at him.

Hinata felt his hand on her shoulder, she stopped and turned. She looked at him. She blinked softly.

( oh I am watching season 18 ^_^ )

(cool^^ I love that episode^^)

Tamaki nods to her and goes over to the little boy and kneals to his level saying "What's up little guy?"

The little boy gulps and says "W..well Tamaki..I..I'm.."

Tamaki "It's alright..Just relax and tell me what you need." He smiles as he places his hand on the little boy's shoulder to help calm him down.

The little boy nods and then says "Well Tamaki..I know you haven't heard about this from anyone, even your parents..But my name's Carter Suoh..And I'm your little brother."

Tamaki blinks his eyes hearing this and says "Really?"

The little boy nods still feeling a bit nervous.

Tamaki smiles shortly after and wraps his arms around Carter hugging him to which Carter hugs him back.

Hinata looked at Mori, " What is it? Is there something you need to tell me?" She blinked .

Haruhi looks at what is going going, Feeling the twins on both sides of her. She smiled a little.