Ouran High school Host Club ( Jessica and Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi smiled softly. She then sighed, she nodded. Maybe... her father can... take on Shiro... or. " She sighed, she didn't want him to go to an orphanage. She looked over at their parents before she looked at the menu. " hmmm..." She thought softly. She then said, " Well... "She thought softly, before deciding, " A panini. " She said softly. She smiled at him. She then looked at Shiro. She wanted to let her father know, but thats kinda hard to ask of him. She rarely asks him any favors.

Shiro looks to Haruhi in response to her looking at him.

Tamaki calls the waiter over and tells him their meal orders.

Haruhi looked over aat Shiro and smiled. Before she then looked at the waiter, and then the waiter asked, " how about any drinks?" Haruhi looked at Tamaki sweetly.

Tamaki nods to the waiter and says "Sure. I'll have Milk to drink."

Shiro "And I'll have a refill of grapefruit juice. I had some earlier and I think my glass is over on the table I was sitting at before my friends here asked me to join them."

Tamaki's father hearing Shiro gets up and brings Shiro's glass to the waiter. Then Tamaki's dad returns to the table he and Haruhi's father have.

Haruhi smiled softly, " And I would like a blueberry smoothie please." She then looked down, blushing. She was happy. She looked at Shiro and seen this. SHe smiled and then looked at Tamaki sweetly.

Tamaki smiled back at Haruhi. He then gets something in a little box outside of his pocket and holds it out to Haruhi and says "Here I want you to have this Haruhi."

Haruhi smiled and seen the little box. She looked at it and grinned. She grabbed it carefully. " Oh it's so pretty." She said softly. She smiled and kissed his cheek. " thanks Tamaki." She said softly. She then went to put it on her finger. She was glad.

( picture of ring?? >.<)

(a picture? hmm..well let's see)

(imagesCAFEUT1E.jpg..How's that one?)

Tamaki "You're welcome." He them smiles and says "I'm happy you like it Haruhi."

( purttyy )

Haruhi smiled softly. She looked at him and nodded. She noticed their food coming, her eyes widened. She was excited. She looked at him and smiled. She was owrried about tomorrow though. she had to get the girls dress..and everything.

Last edited:
Shiro starts to eat his soup a few minutes after he gets it at a slow but steady pace.

Haruhi began eating her food too once she got it, at a decent pace, not too fast, but not too slow. She thought about the stuff. She was still curious, she'll probably find out when she was getting married and whatnot.

Shiro starts drinking some of his juice after finishing his soup.

Haruhi looked at tamaki with a smile. She looked over at their parents.

Shiro, after drinking about half of his grapefruit juice refill, looks over to the direction Haruhi is looking in and looks at Haruhi's father and Tamaki's father too.

Tamaki smiles back at Haruhi.

Haruhi blinked her eyes softly. She bit her lower lip abd continued to eat quietly.

Shiro finishes his grapefruit juice refill and then he just sits there and waits for Haruhi and Tamaki to finish eating their meals.

Haruhi sighed softly. She finished with her drink halfway. She hasnt eaten in so long. She finished her food. And smiled

Shiro gives a light smile.

Haruhi smiled softly. She soon yawned, before hearing her father saying that they had to go. " Oh... Bye tamaki, bye Shiro." She paused. " Wait.. .dad. we can't leave my friend, Shiro has no place to go." She said with a frown.

Shiro looks to Haruhi's father after Haruhi tells her dad about him not having anywhere to live. He waves a little nervously at Haruhi's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.