Ouran High school Host Club ( Jessica and Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi was in a pretty dress and her long hair was curly. She smiled softly and waked off with her father and she stood there as her father was chatting with the man

Tamaki while waiting there for his own father to arrive, looks and sees Haruhi arriving at the restaurant too, not knowing yet that it is her whom he's supposed to get introduced too. He sees her in her dress and he blushes bright red at the sight. His heart starts beating a bit quick as well.

Shiro also arrives to the restaurant not too long after Haruhi, neither Tamaki nor her noticing him as of yet. He gets a booth by himself and sits in it setting his school bag and two other bags beside him on the seat, having a blanket stuffed inside one of the other two bags along with some of his clothes and a pillow stuffed in the other bag. He then orders something to drink and just lays his head in his arms on the table and stays quiet.

Haruhi was there and she blushed and looked down. She was happy. She heard her father say he name and then his.She didn't know I'd he knew it was the same person in the host club.. as she was standing here. She gulped hearing her father to go get an table with him.

Tamaki seeing her walk towards him, tugs at his color a bit nervous and yet excited to see her. He then says hoping he sounds clear enough "H..Hello Haruhi." He then smiles at her still blushing a bit.

Haruhi sighed and smiled " hi tamaki " she then closed her eyes as she blushed before looking at him " shall we go and get a table and let our fathers discuss?" She asked

Tamaki nods at her and then leads her to the table he got a bit earlier.

Haruhi smiles And followed him. She sat down. She said " so.. are you upset with this whole thing... i mean i an in the poor class.. but i want to be a lawyer." she was trying to put hints to him

Tamaki "Why do you think I would be upset Haruhi?" He smiles blushing more. Then he says "And you want to be a lawyer huh? I see. Well I think that's a fantastic goal to have."

Though Tamaki and Haruhi have yet to themselves, Tamaki's father notices Shiro, due to Shiro sitting a few tables infront of his and Haruhi's father's table. Seeing Shiro's laying his head on the table he alerts Haruhi's father to him as well saying "Isn't that a friend of Tamaki and Haruhi's? The one with his head down on the table just a few tables in front of us? And what's he doing by himself?" He then points to where Shiro's sitting at.

Haruhi sighed and looked around before smiling. She closed her eyes softly before she looked at him and smiled " yeah " she said softly. " i dont know why i was just asking.. because some people....do " she smiled lightly looking at him. She was happy. " so... tamaki.. you do realize i am in the host club with you.. " she grabbed her haor and pulldd it up how she did " see " she smiled " i thought that id fit in plus i cant be in those dresses.. its horrible. " she blinked her eyes. She smiled " should we tell the others about what i really am so they kbow who i really .. " she said softly looking down.

Her father glanced over to see the boy. He said " oh... it does look like one of their friends. " he then said " that is a mighty good question

Tamaki "It's up to you Haruhi. Do you want to tell them about you being a girl? If you do I'll be there to support you 100%. Same if you don't want them to know. I promise to keep it a secret for you for as long as you want to. Know this though. Like I am, the others are all your friends as well. I'm sure that they wouldn't mind whether or not you were a boy or a girl."

Hearing Tamaki's father and Haruhi's father, Shiro raises his head up from the table a little and turns to glance in their direction.

Last edited:
Haruhi blinked. " i think they deserve to know. " she smiled softly. She gulped And said " it would bring new ideas to the club. " she thought about it. She was happy. She looked at tamaki.

Tamaki nods and smiles and then says "Then we'll tell them tomorrow."

Haruhi smiled softly, she bit her lower lip softly. She sighed and then said, " You know this is a coincidence.... I mean... about the marriage.. because the thing is.. I told dad about how... I liked you." She said softly. She smiled and then looked over at him. She was curious was she going to get a engagement ring.. like normal marriages.. or.. She was curious.She raised an eyebrow thinking. She bit her lower lip thinking. She didn't know how to ask about it.

Tamaki "I really like you too Haruhi. I'm very happy that you and I are going to be together." He smiles at her. Tamaki then hears the announcement about the plane crash over the news station that's on the restaurant's top corner tv to which he and her turn to it. Tamaki then notices Shiro sitting on his own at a table near the tv and sees the 2 majorly stuffed bags, as well as his school bag next to him in the seat. He looks to Haruhi and says "That's Shiro over there. And is carrying everything he owns over there with him, or am I just seeing things Haruhi?"

Haruhi blushed softly. She tilted her head softly. She was happy. She nodded. " Yeah and I have a question, is this normal like do i get an engagement ring too.... if not it's cool." She said softly then she looked over at Shiro.. She raised an eyebrow and said, " hmm... That is Shiro..." She went to walk to shiro's table. " Hi shiro." She said softly. She looked over at him, She didn't know how to talk to him about this, " So Shiro.. why do you have all that you own?" She asked.

Shiro "Well..in that crash.." He motions her to the tv screen and the news announcement and says "The plane crash that they've been announcing all day over the news..I lost my parents in it..just like your other friend lost hers..My mom and dad were going on a business trip when the plane went down due to several malfunctions and crashed killing them.."

Haruhi sighed and looked at the tv screen before she then went to hug him, " I am so sorry, shiro... I wish I can help.. I don't want you living no where.... Do you have a place to go to?" She asked softly. She looked over at Tamaki, " Here shiro.. come sit with us okay?" She asked. " So we can maybe figure this out with our parents." She said softly.

Shiro hugs Haruhi and then nods and goes over with her to the table carrying his stuff with him and he sits next to her placing the 2 bags filled with his things and his school bag as well on the floor. He looks to Tamaki and says "Hi Tamaki."

Tamaki "Hey Shiro." He then looks to Haruhi.

Haruhi smiled softly, she thought softly. She then sat in her sit and smiled at Tamaki. She tilted her head and said, " So what shall we eat?' She asked. She smiled and looked over to see their parents staring at them. Probably wondering why Shiro is all alone and with all of his stuff. She looked over at tamaki and said, " That plane was holding Shiro's parents.." She explained to him.

Tamaki "Oh my. So he's all alone then. No wonder he was acting that way this afternoon." He then looks to Shiro and gets up and steps over to where Shiro is sitting on the outside end next to Haruhi and hugs Shiro saying "I'm so sorry to hear that Shiro. You have my deepest sympathies."

Shiro hugs Tamaki back and says "Thanks Tamaki. I appreciate it."

After a few minutes Tamaki sits back down in his seat at the table and says to Haruhi "Yeah if you want to eat now that's fine. What would you like?" He then looks to Shiro and says "And I know you might not have much of an appetite considering what happened today, but if you want anything I'll pay for it for you."

Shiro "Maybe some vegetable soup..You know something light."

Tamaki "Sure." He smiles at him and then looks to Haruhi to see what she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.