Our Home ( Full )

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i make those cool spoiler thingies that everyone is using.... mine is too SMALL.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
This looks very interesting! May I still join?

• Love
This looks very interesting! May I still join?
102% with you on that

That being said I'm itching to start making a character right now but apparently its one in the morning :D If you're still accepting I promise to get around to it this week. Already know which image I'm using but I like to just over stuff my character sheets with a whole lot of info.

@Autumn @Clear -- Ahah, yes, We're still accepting c: I love how many people are joining.

I'm probably going to work on posting the IC thread, today, but you all can still join. c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Dammit, so busy, My two chars will be up tonight. So sorry about that.

Reactions: Kaz
[Well, I hope everything's alright. I'm quite sleepy so I'm unsure of the majority I've written...Anyway, if I need to edit anything then just tell me and I shall do so ^^]

Kira Mae Winters

29fyrv4.jpg

Name:
"I'm Kira! What about you?"

"Ummmm four...wait, no, five? Yup, I'm five!"

Species:
Fox Spirit
[Fox spirits are shapeshifters that are called various names depending on the country. Foxes are depicted as mystical and sacred creatures that could either bring wonder or ruin. In chinese mythology, they are seen as either a bad or good omen depending on the tale being told]

Personality:
Kira is a bubbly child, always filled with energy. She's cheerful and absolutely loves to play. Although sometimes, she could be a bit overly friendly especially when she hugs (or tackles) others, forgetting that there are such things as boundaries and personal space. She's curious and persistent, once she's found something interesting or her question has been left unanswered, she will constantly poke or follow until she gets her answer. It would often seem that nothing could bring her down but in truth, she only acts strong to prove that she isn't a kid anymore - even if she clearly is. She would most likely just sulk or cry in a hidden corner where she's all alone. Naive could be a way to describe her since she believes the words of others way too easily. Clumsy could be added as well since it would seem as if she has two left feet in her human form. She could be quite cunning but would never want to harm anybody unless she was extremely angry or surprised. Considering how easily scared she is, it would be best not to jump at her from behind.

Birthdate:
December 26

Birthplace:
"Don't remember, Granny never told me."
Kira was born inside a house within a bustling city.

Sexual Preference:
"What's that? Is it a book? Umm, a flower? Food? Aw, c'mon, tell me."

Figure:
Kira is a skinny child, her figure highlighted by her slightly pale complexion. Most of her clothes appear a size or two bigger on her not only because of her figure but also because she prefers loose clothing.

Height:
4'1

Weight:
75 lbs

Languages:
English

Fears:
-Heights
-Needles
-Lightning
-Darkness
-Closet monsters
-Drowning
-Burning something important

Interests:
+Origami
+Fairytales
+Flowers

Distinguishing Features:
Beyond her fox ears and tail in her human form, there's nothing else.

Special items:
Kira always keeps with her a plain flower hairpin which was given to her by her caretaker before she was left in the orphanage. Even in her fox form, she carries it around.

Weapons:
In her fox form, she can bite and scratch but the effect would be minimal...as if it were done by a puppy considering she'll only be the size of a water bottle, more or less.

Proficiencies:
"Prof...profi..profishiensies? What's that?"

Magic/Special Abilities:
+ Fox Fire
+ Shifting into a small fox or human with fox-like features. Sometimes, she finds it difficult to change forms, often finding herself in the form of a fox rather than humanoid.
"I like being a fox though. It's more comfy and warm."

2rekw1z.jpg

[Minus the blue marks on the forehead]

Strengths:
Considering her small and slender body, Kira is quite agile and a very good hider.

Weaknesses:
Personality wise, it would be her naivety while physically, it would be her small self. Against bigger opponents, she stands no match in strength. In terms of abilities, her own magic could be counted as a weakness considering that she doesn't always have proper control.

Childhood:
Kira doesn't remember spending any time with her parents considering that it was her grandmother who raised her. Her mother was human who fell in love with a fox spirit who soon left her. Apparently, little Kira reminded her of the man she once loved, the same golden eyes, light blond hair and fox-like features. It was even worse when she nearly burnt down the house when she was at the mere age of two. She was going to be abandoned in the streets had her grandmother not taken pity. She lived with her grandmother for as long as she could remember but one day, the old woman told her, "I need to run an errand, I'll be back by night." Unknown to her, later that day, her grandmother passed away. She soon found herself in an orphanage, she didn't know how she got there but the caretakers were kind so she stayed. But every night when most were asleep, she would sneak outside and just stay there, waiting for someone that will never come.

Relationships:
+Parents: Kira's father was a kitsune while her mother was human, both's whereabouts are unknown, not that she even remembers them.
+Relatives: "Granny! Though she's not here right now..."[/b]
+Partner: "Partner? In a game?"
+Mentors: Esme, the caretaker.
+Friends: "Aren't everyone friends?
+Allies:
+Rivals:
+Enemies:
+Quirks:
+Pets:
+Notes:
+Theme Song:

• Love
That's good to know, thank you very much ^^

@Autumn your character looks like the younger sibling of mine. This is amazing!

Reactions: Autumn and Kaz
Wait, do I need to change some stuff for my character or is Amaryllis all good to go?

Um, can Boo even speak? I'm trying to pick a caretaker and I want to kinda even out the kids somewhat but have someone to fit Puca's nature.

@chaosheart13 -- He's perfectly fine. c: Though it might be better if you link directly to his picture, as some people might have trouble viewing it, as is. To do so, right click the picture, click 'copy image location' and then past that where you have the current link. You can also click the little picture of a photograph that says 'insert edit image' and paste the link there to have it show the picture instead of a link.

@Ashe -- Boo can speak. c: He doesn't have a voice, or speak physically, but he can be heard and understood telepathically.

How do you guys do the mentioning with '@'?

@Autumn your character looks like the younger sibling of mine. This is amazing!
Oh yeah, they do look like siblings. That's pretty cool XD Could I make it that Kira would go to your character often because of the similarities? :3[/size][/font]

@Autumn -- Oh, and welcome to Iwaku!
Thank you for the kind welcome ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Autumn, shift 2 and type the name of the user. And for sure.

Reactions: Autumn
Alrighty, thank you very much ^^
(I'll try it out in the computer later)

okay, these character designs are delicious. the care and aesthetic appeal that've been put into some of them are really nice on my eyes.

if this is still accepting, i'd be stoked to throw in a character of my own.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.