Our Home ( Full )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cupid
lsaj8M2.png

"He came from the Heavens above, filled with heavenly love."
Name: Cupid
Species: Cherub
[Cupid is a Cherub, the second highest angel type in Heaven. Cupid is a special Cherub, not only having the powers to heal and grow wings, but he also has the powers to create love and control emotions. Helping people with his powers.]
Personality: Fun | Happy | Cheerful | Helpful | Energetic | Smart | Bubbly | Social | Adorable | Creative | Feisty | Brave
Birthdate: 2/14/12
Birthplace: Heaven
Sexual Preference: ...Really, He's like four. He gives people love, he doesn't take it.
Alignment: Lawful Good(What's right is right and what's wrong..must be punished!)
Figure: Cupid has a plump little baby body, with a giant head full of wonder and happiness.
Height: 3'3"
Weight: 50LBS.
Languages: Being an angel, Cupid knows every language. The new ones, the dead ones and everything in between.
Fears: The Dark | Mean People | Evil People | Shadows | Boo(He doesn't know if he can trust him...he's very, very scared of him.)
Interests: Love | People | Cupcakes | Animals | Cookies | Sweet Treats | Sunlight | Spring Time
Distinguishing Features: His giant head for one, which makes up most of his body. His little angel wings, he has golden crown on top of his head also.
Special items: N/A
Weapon: His special Bow.
Proficiencies: Flying | Running | Making Jokes | Baking Cookies | Emotional Magic | Archery
Magic/Special Abilities: Empathy-Cupid can tell when someone is happy or sad or mad. You can't hide your true feelings from him.
Emotion Manipulation-Cupid can control anyone's emotions, he can take away some one's sorrow or pain and vice versa.
Arrows Of Love-Cupid shoots arrows from his magical bow, the arrow causes the target to fall in love with the next thing they see. Be it a person or an object.
Wing Manifestation-Cupid, like any angel can grow wings. He only uses his wings when he really needs too.
Holy Healing-Cupid can heal minor wounds and cuts.

Strengths: His Powers | His Bravery | His Strength | His Charm | His Wits | His Adorableness
Weaknesses: Cupid's biggest weakness is when people talk about his head. He hates when anyone says something negative about it, he breaks down and cries. He may be a powerful angel, but he still has the mentality of a baby and sometimes it shows.

Backstory:
  • Childhood: From birth, it was donned that the little baby cherub(soon to be named Cupid) would be the successor of the old Cupid. Every 100 years a new cherub is picked to be Cupid. Cupid was picked and he was granted his powers of love magic. Cupid was actually sent down from the Heavens to analyze the beings all around, since it was his job to heal the emotionally sick. He's here to help others and bring them joy and happiness.
Relationships:
  • Parents: Mother and Father were both Seraphim Angels.
  • Children: Really!
  • Relatives: The Angels Of Course.
  • Partner: None.
  • Mentor: Miss Esme(The Mother Hen.)
  • Friends: His best bud, Mati. Anyone, who doesn't make fun of his head.
  • Allies: His best bud, Mati. Anyone, who doesn't make fun of his head.
  • Rivals: Anyone who does make fun of his head.
  • Enemies: Anyone who does make fun of his head. Or if they are a bad bad person.
Quirks:
Pets: His pet dove, he named Snow. His puppy, he named Romeo.

Notes: The way to Cupid's heart and friendship is...CANDY, CANDY, AND MORE CANDY!
Theme Song:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I was going to make a second char, I might still. Don't know, but here is my main char^^.

GVhgLsM.jpg

Here's The Basics.

Name:
Harlie & Hollie

Species:
Cervus
A mythical creature that is half human and half deer. Their lower half is that of a deer while their upper half is that of a human. They also adorn the ears of a deer and the antlers.

Sexual Preference:
Unknown

Personality:
Distant - Intelligent - Calm - Quiet - Observant - Logical
Loud - Caring - Short-tempered - Protective - Bold - Emotional
Going Deeper.

Birthdate:
December 25

Birthplace:
Wales, England

Fears:
• Lightening
• Losing his glasses
• Being abandoned
• Losing his sister
• Losing her brother
• Uncontrolled Fires

Interests:
• Books/Reading
• Making friends
• Cloud watching
• Baking/Cooking
• Movies
• Knitting

Strengths:
• Absorbing information
• Comforting others
• Following directions
• Keeping secrets
• Adapting
• Helping others

Weaknesses:
• Being compassionate
• Sitting still
• Cooking
• Being quiet
• Can't see without his glasses
• Her brother
What's On The Surface.

Figure:
Delicate, Petite

Height:
4'10"

Weight:
77 lbs & 73 lbs

Distinguishing Features:
• Antlers and deer ears
• Hooves for feet
• Deer tail

Fun Facts.

Alignment:
True Neutral & Chaotic Good

Helping Rayne & Helping Esme

Special items:
His books & Her mittens

Weapons:

• Antlers
• Hooves

Proficiencies:
• Looking for information
• Baking/Cooking
• Poker faces
• Being alert
• Creating plans
• Ballet

Magic/Special Abilities:
• Enhanced senses
• Can jump quite high
• Very skilled swimmers

The Social Life.

• Parents:
Mother: Fauna [Deceased]
Father: ??? [Unknown]

• Relatives:
Each other

• Mentors:
-Rayne
-Esme

• Friends:
TBA

• Allies:
TBA

• Rivals:
TBA

• Enemies:
TBA
A Little Extra.

Quirks:
• Fiddles with clothes when nervous
• Puffs out cheeks when upset
• Ears swivel around and such to show different moods (along with tail)
• Frowns when confused
• Twirls around often

Pets:

N/A

Notes:

• Quite overprotective over each other (more so Hollie over Harlie)
• Wears fancy, high-class clothing

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
M
ati! The cutest four year old centaur ever!

Name: Mati
Species: Centaur
Half human and half horse, centaurs are believed to be peaceful herd animals, however they are capable of extreme violence when one of their herd are threatened. They are extremely strong and use their hooves to fight, if not trained to use hand held weapons. Due to the mixed biological factors, the developmental rate of centaurs is rather quick and they pick up things easily.

Personality: Mati is a little ray of sunshine who loves just about everyone who treats him nicely. If he finds you interesting he will follow you around until he's either distracted or he gets bored. He's not prone to tantrums but if he is ignored he'll start to cry. Because of his laid back personality it's easy for the other kids to boss him around, which he doesn't mind unless his precious toy is taken from him. Only then will he become violent and start kicking people or chasing them.
Birthdate: April 18th
Birthplace: A meadow near the orphanage
Alignment: Yet to be truly determined but for now Lawful Good

giphy.gif
Figure: Shorty and chubby. Most of his baby fat is on his human half, his horse half is kind of on the skinny side.
Height: 4'1"
Weight: 160 lbs
Languages: Centaurian, Equine and English.
Fears: Being left alone, spiders and possums. (He encountered what he thought was a dead possum and started crying and trying to bury it only for it to hiss at him and bite his arm.)
Interests: Playing.
Distinguishing Features: His somewhat disproportionate body due to being born premature.

Special items: A stuffed toy stitched out of the remains of other toys. (It used to be a bear but the head got ripped off, so a bunny toy's head was stitched on, then the left arm got torn off and so on.) Mati loves the toy and carries it with him everywhere. He calls is Shmoosh.
Weapons: His hooves.
Proficiency: He's a proficient and fast reader.
Magic/Special Abilities: n/a
Strengths: Despite his weak knees, he is capable to kicking the hell out of someone once or twice.
Weaknesses: He doesn't have much stamina and his knees are weak so he can't stand for very long.

Backstory: Mati was born in a meadow somewhere behind the orphanage. His birth happened to coincide with the day that the herd had planned to move and that particular herd didn't have an ounce of patience. Most centaur newborns are able to run within moments of birth, however Mati was born prematurely and had weak knees. His mother didn't want to abandon him but she also didn't want to be left behind, so she took Mati and left him at the steps of the orphanage before leaving forever.
  • Childhood: His childhood is awesome so far, he's having a blast.
  • Adolescence: TBA
  • Adulthood: TBA
Relationships:
  • Parents: Adi (Mother)
  • Mentors: Esme
  • Friends: Cupid
  • Allies: The Caretakers, Cupid, anyone who's nice to him.
  • Rivals: TBA
  • Enemies: Anyone who's mean to him.
Theme Song:

Last edited:
Half human and half horse, centaurs are believed to be peaceful herd animals, however they are capable of extreme violence when one of their herd are threatened. They are extremely strong and use their hooves to fight, if not trained to use hand held weapons. Due to the mixed biological factors, the developmental rate of centaurs is rather quick and they pick up things easily.

Personality: Mati is a little ray of sunshine who loves just about everyone who treats him nicely. If he finds you interesting he will follow you around until he's either distracted or he gets bored. He's not prone to tantrums but if he is ignored he'll start to cry. Because of his laid back personality it's easy for the other kids to boss him around, which he doesn't mind unless his precious toy is taken from him. Only then will he become violent and start kicking people or chasing them.

giphy.gif
Figure: Shorty and chubby. Most of his baby fat is on his human half, his horse half is kind of on the skinny side.
Fears: Being left alone, spiders and possums.
Distinguishing Features:

Special items: A stuffed toy stitched out of the remains of other toys. (It used to be a bear but the head got ripped off, so a bunny toy's head was stitched on, then the left arm got torn off and so on.) Mati loves the toy and carries it with him everywhere. He calls is Shmoosh.
Proficiency: He's a proficient and fast reader.
Strengths: Despite his weak knees, he is capable to kicking the hell out of someone once or twice.
Weaknesses: He doesn't have much stamina and his knees are weak so he can't stand for very long.

Backstory: Mati was born in a meadow somewhere behind the orphanage. His birth happened to coincide with the day that the herd had planned to move and that particular herd didn't have an ounce of patience. Most centaur newborns are able to run within moments of birth, however Mati was born prematurely and had weak knees. His mother didn't want to abandon him but she also didn't want to be left behind, so she took Mati and left him at the steps of the orphanage before leaving forever.
Relationships:
  • Friends:
  • Allies:
  • Enemies: TBA
Quirks:
Theme Song:
(Not needed, just for funsies)

This is a WIP! :o I just wanna get it in there!
Him and Cupid would make cute friends xD. They are around the same age and love to have fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Polystical another thing I just thought about, what if sometime in the rp, since Mati can't stand for long Cupid tries to pick him up and fly him around. It fails and they both topple over, that would be freaking adorable rofl.

328e2e55d4fd1e2c1d01911ddeda5943-d5qslm3.png

the basic stuff.

N a m e

Ulysses [Last Name Unknown]

"You-lih-sees is how it's pronounced, by the way. I hate when people miss-pronounce it, urgh."

A g e

Sixteen (Huldre Years)
Thirty-two (Human Years)

"I'm pretty sure aging is, like .. two human years to one Huldre year, so .. yeah, I suppose I'm old, but I'm not? Weird."

G e n d e r

Male

"Is this a trick question?"

S p e c i e s

Huldrekarl

The Huldre is a species of forest creatures from Scandinavian folklore. Though they are typically female, their male counterpart, called the Huldrekarl, exists and originates from Norwegian folklore. The species is typically projected as seductive, shape-shifting creatures who lure males or females by their perfected, almost ethereal appearances and charm, for intentions unknown. Though Huldrefolk are usually depicted as ill-intended, they can be extremely friendly and helpful when treated nicely, and especially with respect.

"Something real neat! And .. a little awkward, but hey, I pull it off well."

B i r t h d a t e

November 22nd, 1983

"Damn. Time flies, doesn't it .. ?"

B i r t h p l a c e

Unknown

"I never was actually told. And I can't remember worth a damn, mm."

S e x u a l
P r e f e r e n c e

Unsure

"Oh. Uh. Still figuring that out, I guess."

A l i g n m e n t

Chaotic Neutral

"What, evil? Nah. Not necessarily peachy-perfect though. Just kinda .. out there sometimes."

O c c u p a t i o n

Helps however possible around the orphanage.

"I can give back a little. They've given me so much, after all, treated me like I was worth being around. Y'know?"

the inside stuff.

P e r s o n a l i t y

Ulysses is a kid who's in a bad phase right now - being a teenager and all.
He seems to have a smooth atmosphere, when he's in a balanced state, and seems to fluster other people with how sociable he is - unintentionally, usually.
Since it's in his nature to lead attention to himself with his striking appearance, he's come to crave attention all the damn time. He becomes extremely satisfied when someone gives it to him, and changes to be cuddly, lovable, and open-hearted in response. When ignored or not given attention, he becomes a bit of a piss-baby, grumpy and snappy to others and sometimes even straight aggressive if it's bad enough.
He rarely forms attachments to others, unless he feels they deserve it somehow, or comes to really like something about them. To those he does form attachments to, he becomes exceedingly possessive of. He feels jealousy a lot, especially in response to others interacting with a close one of his, and seems needy or clingy sometimes when he feels this way.
He has a bad temperament, becoming angry or frustrated at little things. However, he seems to have a soft spot for young children and animals, and can keep his cool much better when in their presence.
Overall, he can contradict himself with how he acts sometimes, and has some attachment and temper issues, but he can be a nice kid and pretty gentle when with the right people.

"I dunno .. I - hum, that's hard. I can be kinda whiny, I guess? But I love cuddles and stuff. And .. I dunno, kids are super cute. And baby animals."

L a n g u a g e s

Just English right now, but he'd love to learn Russian or Swedish someday.

"They sound so cool!"

F e a r s

Being abandoned by a loved one.
Burning to death/fire in general.
Accidentally hurting/killing something innocent.
Becoming a complete monster.

" .. Oh."

I n t e r e s t s

Anything to do with forests or gardening.
Babysitting.
Romance (interested in the emotions it derives).
Some baking.
Music.
Divine beings/other mythical creatures.

"Aah, yes, hobbies and stuff! I love it all."

S t r e n g t h s

+ Confidence/social skills. +
+
Handling children/young creatures. +
+
Persuasion. +
+
Loyalty to his loved ones. +

"There's more, I just can't think of them .. "

W e a k n e s s e s

- Bad temper. -
-
Clingy. -
-
Show-off. -
-
Hard to trust. -
-
When having a temper fit, can become extremely dangerous and impulsive - basically a slave to his rogue instincts. He hurts others sometimes due to this, or does things he regrets. -

"Weaknesses? Pfh, I'm not weak."

Q u i r k s

> Playing with his own or other peoples' hair when idle. <
>
Nuzzling/poking people when he wants attention. <
>
Flexing his fingers and baring his teeth when angered. <
>
Staring at people without realizing. <
>
Taking peoples' hands and just examining them when bored. <

"They're instinct, I swear - "
the physical stuff.

F i g u r e

Lean. Looks on the skinny side. Mostly muscle, very little fat on him.

"People call me attractive, it's great."

H e i g h t

Six feet, currently. Still growing.

"I can tower over my enemies, heh."

W e i g h t

Just a hair beneath 160 lbs.

"Heavier than I look, I guess."

D i s t i n g u i s h i n g
F e a t u r e s

Fair height for his age.
Lavender irises that are faintly luminescent in the dark.
Small plugs in his ears - either red, black, or silver usually.
Unusually sharp canines, and sharper than average teeth overall.

"I get lots of compliments on my eyes .. apparently they glow? It's cool, but I never knew until a little while ago."

the personal stuff.

B a c k s t o r y
  • C h i l d h o o d

Ulysses' childhood is a great mystery to even the Caretakers. He has no memory of it.

• A d o l e s c e n c e

He was found at a bit of a younger age, when he was ten (Huldre years - twenty in human years), by the Caretakers of Our Home, on their doorstep, to be specific. He was taken in and practically raised by the Caretakers for all his adolescence. After a long time of bonding with the Caretakers and other lost children brought there, he's become somewhat of a veteran of the orphanage and continues to make friendships and help out at the orphanage to this day.

R e l a t i o n s h i p s
  • P a r e n t s

His biological parents are unknown. He considers the Caretakers his parents, as far as he's concerned.

• R e l a t i v e s

As far as he knows, none. He sometimes gets tiny glimpses into his past and believes he had a younger sister at some point, but it's not confirmed as of right now.

• P a r t n e r

None, but that could certainly change. [TBA]

• M e n t o r s

Esme was always his main mentor. (Though he also has always had a connection to Kreskes.)

• F r i e n d s

Momoko - Yes, Momoko is among one of his cutest friends at the orphanage. The two love to play with one another's hair and Ulysses has always had a strong adoration for her playful way of things.

Nimah - In a sense, he feels a responsibility for keeping Nimah company. He checks up on her whenever possible and stays with her when nobody else will. It's more of a brotherly bond than anything with her.

Versie - Ulysses has a strange relationship with Versie. They butt heads sometimes, since she despises clingy people and he happens to be the clingiest of them all. However, they're very able to work with one another when the moment situation itself. It's a love-hate relationship, in a sense, but they consider one another friends, even if only vaguely so.

Soona - Soona, or whom he lovingly calls 'Soonie', is a moon sprite of few words, but Ulysses does see a friend in her, despite the lack of time they spend together. Due to recent events, this is subject to change as Ulysses feels a bond starting to form between them, and he hopes to be able to spend more time with her day by day.

• A l l i e s

[TBA]

• R i v a l s

Conrad - Though he and Conrad could work very well with one another (and they do sometimes, when they want to), they love to start stupid little games and mischief with one another. Not a serious rival, per-say, but one to an extent.

• E n e m i e s

He forms passing grudges on some people for different reasons. They never last too long. [TBA]

P e t s

None, though he always thought having one would be nice.

the practical stuff.

S p e c i a l
I t e m s

Nothing in particular.

"I might have had something at some point, but heck, I can't remember if I did."

W e a p o n s

He prefers using his sheer strength and reflex advantages for combat. However, he finds bladed weapons fun to use occasionally.

"Combat, pfh. The only combat I do is fighting to keep these tiny balls of energy under watch, honestly."

P r o f i c i e n c i e s

Being intimidating (when necessary).
Being persuasive.
Protective & alert.
Some baking.
Identifying wildlife - mostly flowers.
Being assertive & maintaining his rules.

"I'd say I'm pretty good!"

M a g i c / S p e c i a l
A b i l i t i e s

Highly enhanced strength.
Enhanced senses - mostly smell and sight.
Stunning, almost ethereal physical traits and features.
Ability to entrance others to persuade them to follow his command. Works best on humans, worst on strong supernatural/fantastical creatures
Sensitive reflexes.
Shape-shifting. His bloodlines limit him to animals, no people or objects.

"Ah, yes, the things that make me legitimately cool. Wow."
the extra stuff.

N o t e s

Wears mostly sweaters. Large ones. Laid-back style, but he pulls it off.
Has a deep-rooted respect for Boo. Same with Rayne, but for different reasons.
Gets oddly uncomfortable when the subject of fire comes up.

T h e m e
S o n g

65daysofstatic - When We Were Younger & Better

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHH. I was really not expecting this RP to get so many applications, but I love it so much.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ -- Cupid is accepted, but would you mind changing the pink to a lighter shade so it'll be easier to read? c: I actually really like the concept that he's just hanging around the orphanage to learn about the different species'. xD

@Polystical -- Absolutely adorable. c: I love that gif so much, you don't even know. Accepted~

And for those of you with W.I.Ps, I love them, already~

a38dc5a9e6cad12c9b8e7ba64d6f1466-d5o3mzr.jpg

Asteria
Yatogami.Kuroh.full.1382661.jpg

Astraeus
Sephiroth.full.87745.jpg

Astraeus Atlas Pathos
Nickname: Atlas

Species: Appearance wise it would seem that he is a Forest Spirit but the powers he possess or lack there of classify's him as an unknown.

Presently, Atlas is unaware that his true form is a combination of the Greek God(dess), Asteria and the Greek Titan of Stars and Planets, Astraeus. As of late Asteria is the more prominent of the two counterparts in personality and appearance. He may be classified as 'Celestial' for his two combined yet diverging beings.

Personality:
A defiant, free willed albeit steady footed and calm individual. Atlas is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. His belief is that there are many sides of life and its up to us to see them.

Rather than focusing on unpredictabilities, Atlas prefers to lead a more carefree and fulfilling life. Keeping a fairly relaxed and playful attitude tends to make him exude a tranquil aurora. Then there's his abnormally large patience and capacity to understand others points view. Nothing is ever too good or bad just like nothing is ever just black and white.

Having been a different entity all together at some point, Astraeus is more or less completely the opposite of the Goddess, Asteria. Where as she is kind and understanding, he is sardonic and aloof. Paired with his cynical complex, it really opposes the others more dreamlike spirit. Their differences are further multiplied by the serious disposition of the Titan God and the adventurous vigor of the latter. One of the notable and rare similarities they had both seemed to possess would be the ability to lull others in a comfortable sense of calm.

Freedom (and all its vague sense)
Anything particularly sweet
Animals
Laughter & Fun
Books, Literature, & Writing
Music (Guitar - Mostly Acoustic)
Trying something new

The Quiet & Silence
Coming of Twilight
Constellations
Astrology & Planetary Mapping
Stargazing

Dislikes:
Dishonesty & Lies
Interrupted Sleep
Threats (especially when aimed towards people he holds in importance)
Inevitable deaths
Misunderstandings
Awkward Situations
Judgmental People
Goodbyes
Rushing

Loud & Intrusive Individuals
Unwanted Surprises
Lack of knowledge towards a certain situation
Innocence to the point of being borderline stupid
Tears or anything involving others crying

Birthdate: Unknown. Although his birthday is celebrated on August 26th which is the day he had first came upon the orphanage.

Asteria had been born on August 26th but Astraeus was created before calenders and perhaps even time had even existed.

Birthplace: Unknown.

Among a cluster of stars just outside of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Sexual Preference: Curious and spirited as a child, Atlas has surprisingly remained oblivious to the world of romance. As of late he could be considered "confused".

Alignment: Monochromatic Grey; Evil Good

Appearance
Figure: Slim, surprisingly maintains a swimmers physic despite never really putting forth an effort to exercise.

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 137 lbs

Distinguishing Features: Although Atlas appears more or less like a human there are several physical qualities that makes him different. A nose the exact resemblance of that of a deer and large, brown ears belonging to a rabbit. The most notable however would have to be his Kaleidoscope eyes; orbs of ever changing color.

Items
Special items: Brightly colored feathers and trinkets from his "forest friends". A clear, mysterious glass orb appearing to contain nothing but air.

Weapons: Two, small daggers with matching, a bit battered cases. He likes to wear the cases across his chest as merely a bit of decoration; the daggers are left hidden in the near-by forest as to not cause unintentional harm towards the smaller children.

Personal Info
Fears:
Remaining forever ignorant of his origins.
Further damage to his already scarce memory.
Amnesia

Being trapped or held down
Confusing emotional stimulation
Becoming mortal
Others crying

Interests:
Literature
Nature

Personal Info
Calming silence
The brilliant night sky
Astrology
Cloud watching
Animals or anything resembling wild life
An avid adventurer of the unknown (<<basically anything that piques his interest)

Proficiencies:
Animal Communication
Emotional Empathy
Excellent comprehension and retention

Magic/Special Abilities: Unknown. Has yet to develop or may not have any at all. Animals seem to understand him but Atlas appears to not be able to understand their words but deciphers their intentions through unspoken actions.

Prophetic dreams - Visions of the future and what will be.

Necromancy - Only with the express approval of Hades. Even then its extremely limited to only communication towards spirits.

Wind - Manipulation of air and Seasonal winds brought on by the constellations

Strengths:
Honesty
Deductive Skills
Persuasive
Adventurers Persona
Understanding
Accepting
Perceptive
Dependable

Weaknesses:
Far too inquisitive
Surprisingly reckless
A bit decisive
Naive

Past Present & the Unknown
  • Childhood:
At the physical age of four Atlas found himself standing in front of the Orphanage steps. He had absolutely no injuries, sickness, or physical disabilities. However for the first week or so he was in some sort of trance that plunged him in a quite but obedient state. Most thought he was a mute until one day he had unexpectedly awoken in a stupor and began questioning the local wildlife about his current location. Soon after his 'recovery' it was discovered that Atlas had sustained some sort of amnesia as he had no prior knowledge of his origins. There didn't appear to be any magical residue that would have caused it but powerful magic may be at times undetectable by standards means. Throughout the following years Atlas became easily acquainted with the orphanage inhabitants. He explored every inch of his new home and even towards the borders that surround it. As a child Atlas was already an adventurer in the making.
  • Adolescence:
The following years passed by in a blur inciting changes from Atlas both physically and mentally. He had always been mature for his age and soon further knowledge through books captured his attention. It wasn't that his sense of adventure was waning but has in fact surpassed the little forest glade he explored up and down as a child. What curiosity he holds is further satisfied by the informative novels Rayne, one of the caretakers, provides. Although it wasn't just the factual information that he was interested in but also the supposed fairy tales of undiscovered treasures and worlds just beyond our reach. Since he and the others who lived in the orphanage were living proof of 'fairy tales' then whose to say that the stories themselves were only fiction? It didn't take long until his interests grew towards more magical aspects. At first he had been heavily disappointed in his lack of abilities but instead of remaining defeated, he began to sharpen his skills in other categories and became a sort of 'Jack of all trades'. Watching the others practice also helped satiate his curiosity as well as Krekes and his entertaining lessons. He was well aware of the dangers that inhabited the world outside of the orphanage and as careful as Atlas maybe on his nightly strolls, Esme is always one step ahead of him if he so much takes a step outside of the protective borders. But despite his accidental infractions, the ever polite and apologetic nature of the young man wins over the kind hearted caretaker. The one who usually escorts him back and occasionally accompanies him in his late night escapades would be Boo. With the helpful boogeyman around Esme seems to be a bit less incensed knowing Atlas had at least a reliable protector with him.
  • Adulthood:
"I look towards the future but its important to be aware of right now"

Social
Relationships:
  • Parents: "I imagine they were the very kind and brilliant sort"
  • Children: "Being one of the oldest, I consider the younger children as my siblings and the others as irreplaceable companions"
  • Relatives: "Hmm, wouldn't it be an interesting thought if my relatives were actually animals?"
  • Partner: "I...beg your pardon?"
  • Familiar: "If you can consider a temperamental crow and a stand-offish deer as familiars"
  • Mentors: "It had been a hard choice between Krekes and Rayne but my love of books had persuaded me towards the latter. However, Krekes never really had minded my sudden (and admittedly intrusive) appearances during his lessons if my own schedule allowed it. Besides...I don't really think I would have excelled in harnessing magical energies when I have no abilities to begin with..."
  • Friends: "Of course I consider everyone, including the animals, as my close companions"
  • Allies: "Everyone. I've got no intentions to be suspicious unless given a reason"
  • Rivals: "Time. I do not know when I'll have to leave this world but I hope it won't be before I discover all its secrets"
  • Enemies: "Creative block. Its as if I've been presented with a perfectly white canvas and have had my paints taken away"
Extraz
Quirks:
  • Has a habit of unconsciously playing with others hair or anything fluffy to the touch.
  • Falls into an occasional trance of deep, contemplative thoughts.
  • Speaks to animals constantly.
  • Languages: English, Surprisingly fluent in ancient Greek, dabbles in Latin.
Pets:
"I try not to refer to any of my forest companions as 'pets' as wild animals find it a particularly insulting title"

Notes:
  • An addictive sweet tooth.
  • Avid tree climber.
  • In possession of a private journal that he had entrusted to Rayne for safe keeping (and away from prying eyes).
Theme Song:

Last edited:
M
ati! The cutest four year old centaur ever!

Basic Info

Physiology and Psychology

giphy.gif

Fears: Being left alone, spiders and possums. (He encountered what he thought was a dead possum and started crying and trying to bury it only for it to hiss at him and bite his arm.)
Distinguishing Features: His somewhat disproportionate body due to being born premature.
Items and Abilities

Proficiency: Fast Reader + Painting + Dancing
Relationships and Backstory

Relationships:
  • Friends: Cupid, Kira
  • Allies: The Caretakers, Cupid, anyone who's nice to him.
  • Enemies: Anyone who's mean to him.
Fun Stuff

Theme Song:

B
lissful Bloom! She's so freaking cute--"What'd you say?? Dana, hold my flower!"

Basic Info

Name: Blissful Bloom
Age: About 55 years old, she looks like a kid though--"Call me a kid one more time and I will mess you up."
Species: Spring Fairy
Spring fairies unlike most fairies do not have set homes. Instead spring is there home and wherever there is spring, they go. They are relatively peaceful creatures but they tend to get into huge disputes with the Summer fairies and they will throw down if they have to.
Spring fairies use their pollination and animal manipulation powers to prepare for spring as well as manage it. When winter comes, they move to another area where spring is still going on. Spring fairies can only live in relatively warmish climates. If they come into contact with extremely hot or cold temperatures they will die.
However because Blissful wasn't born during a natural spring climate, she just becomes weakened when faced with hot or cold temperatures.
Personality: Contrary to her species general temperament, Blissful is hot headed and bold. She is proud and won't stand to be insulted. She hates to be called cute or patronized in anyway, and if she is she is quick to start a fight.
Birthdate: April 1
Birthplace: Random Flower Shop
Sexual Preference: Asexual
Alignment: Chaotic Good

198324-bigthumbnail.jpg

Figure: She is about the size of a coffee mug. She resembles a two year old human child, save her for her four light green wings.
Height: About 4 inches
Weight: Three small pebbles
Languages: Fae, English, Animal and Plant.
Fears: Pesticide, fly swatters, amphibians.
Interests: Dana, different flowers, reading.
Distinguishing Features:

Items and Abilities

Special items: n/a
Weapons: Her magic
Proficiencies: Gardening + Singing
Magic/Special Abilities:
Plant Manipulation
Animal Influence
Strengths: Her words, flying quickly, convincing animals to fight her battles.
Weaknesses: A gust can blow her off course or knock her down. She's too small to win most of the fights she starts. Her temper can get the best of her.

Backstory:
  • Childhood: Blissful was born in a flower shop after the group of flowers that her people had been sleeping in was picked by a florist. Her people had planned to migrate the next day to a state that was still experiencing spring but they were taken off guard by the florist. Because she was born in the shop and not surrounded by nature, Blissful wasn't affected by harsher temperatures and was able to venture outside of the flower shop at any time. Her people were jealous of her ability, because they were stranded until summer passed, but Blissful was not. One day when Blissful had left the shop to explore, two of the other fairies closed the entrances to the shop so Blissful couldn't get back in. The temperature was dropping that night and even though she wouldn't have perished, she needed to find shelter or she would be weakened, so Blissful flew into a humans house and stayed there until the next morning. She returned to the shop the next day and a few days after that, but her people refused to let her back in. Finally, Blissful decided to leave the area and find a new home where her unique traits would be better appreciated.
  • Adolescence: Blissful traveled for quite a while, unable to find a better home. She thought she had hit the jackpot once only to find that the area was dominated by Summer fairies and they did not appreciate her intrusion. Blissful tried to negotiate with them and get them to let her stay but they refused and Blissful got upset. She threw a punch at one of the fairies and they got into a huge fight that she of course, lost due to being outnumbered. Injured and weakening by the minute, Blissful tried to fly somewhere safe and unaffiliated with any fairy but before she could, her wings gave out on her and she fell into what she thought was a human's hair. It turns out that she had fallen into Rayne's hair. She informed the caretaker of her situation and he invited her to stay at the orphanage as the gardener.
  • Adulthood: Current life stage. At the moment, Blissful loves her home and she spends most of her time caring for the flora and fauna in and around the orphanage.
Relationships:
  • Parents: Spring Fairies don't have parents.
  • Children: They also don't have children.
  • Relatives: Those douche bag spring fairies from the flower shop.
  • Partner: Not interested.
  • Familiar: Does Dana count?
  • Mentors: Rayne
  • Friends: Dana, Nairne
  • Allies: Dana, Rayne, Nairne
  • Rivals: Anyone who pisses her off.
  • Enemies: See above.
Fun Stuff

Theme Song:

D
ana! The original wallflower! "K-kick his ass Bloom, I got y-yo flower."

Basic Info

Name: Dana
Species: Gorgon
A gorgon is a descendant of Medusa. The head hair of a gorgon is made entirely of small living snakes, who act according to how the gorgon is feeling. The eyes of a gorgon have the ability to turn humans or weak humanoid creatures into stone. However like it's ascendant, if a gorgon looks into a reflective surface, it will turn itself into stone thus ending it's existence.
Personality: Dana is as shy as can be. She always tries to make herself scarce even if people aren't scared of her. She's friendly though if you manage to get close to her.
Birthdate: January 15
Birthplace: Athens, Greece
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Alignment: Lawful Good

tumblr_nedyywWlUF1rtxhy1o1_400.jpg

Figure: Dana is short and curvy, she'd kind of chubby.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 150 lbs
Languages: Reptilian, Greek and English.
Fears: Fire, mirrors and being shunned.
Interests: Cars, rodents (more of the snakes interest though), fashion.
Distinguishing Features: She wears black sunglasses all the time. She also has snakes on her head, so there's that...

Items and Abilities

Special items: A glass- less mirror.
Weapons: Her snakes.
Proficiencies: Card Stacking + Gymnastics + Fixing Cars/Taking them apart
Magic/Special Abilities:
Offensive Stone Physiology - The ability to turn others into stone if they meet her gaze.
Strengths: She's pretty strong and can pack a punch. She's also swift and agile and can navigate many obstacles with great speed.
Weaknesses: She doesn't like fighting and is startled very easily. She'll only fight when backed into a corner.

Backstory:
  • Childhood: Dana's entire family consisted of Gorgons and for awhile they lived in peace, isolated from society. They were each others company. However Dana always wanted more to her life, and so she snuck out one day, with her head covered by a scarf. She met a boy named Aleksy and fell in love with him immediately. He seemed to like her as well, and lulled her into a false sense of safety. Initially he had just planned to have fun with her and leave, but when she revealed her true self to him, another plan formed in his mind. His dad was a circus owner and at the moment they were at odds with each other, but he knew if he gave his dad these people all of their problems would be erased. When Dana went back home, Aleksy followed her and discovered her family's secret. He called his father and within moments his father had descended upon the family. Dana's family was forced to travel around the world entertaining humans with their 'freakish nature'. However one day Dana escaped from the circus and managed to make it to the orphanage. Do the traumatic events she experienced Dana got selective amnesia and forgot everything about Aleksy, and the circus. All she remembered was her parents but not what happened to them.
  • Adolescence: Dana's life in the orphanage has been fine and she's made a friend in Blissful Bloom, who she follows around constantly. She also spends a lot of her time pining after Aydan and wishing she was normal, so he would like her.
  • Adulthood:
Relationships:
  • Parents: Aleta (Mother), Deorsa (Father), Callister (Brother), Bronte (Sister), Anielka (Sister)
  • Children: n/a
  • Relatives: All Gorgons are her relatives due to the common ancestor
  • Partner: Open
  • Crushes: Aydan
  • Familiar: Her snakes, I suppose
  • Mentors: Boo
  • Friends: Blissful Bloom, Atlas
  • Allies: Blissful Bloom, Atlas
  • Enemies: TBA
Fun Stuff

Notes: If her snakes are fed, she will also become full. If only she is fed, than her snakes will be full.
There are a total of seven snakes on her head; Samantha, Sebastian, Sara, Siegfried, Stella, Stanley, and Septimus. Septimus is the oldest and Stella is the youngest.
Theme Song:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm working on the IC, now. c: The intro is going to be pretty long, since I'll be trying to explain each caretaker in more detail.

I look forward to seeing all of these W.I.Ps completed. <3

Finished with my CS(s)! :D Hopefully I didn't miss anything. xD

Relationship suggestions! :D

@Kitsune
Oooh can Ladon and Dana be friends? They can be Snake Buddies! :D

@DataMind
Ooh as fellow gardeners, Blissful Bloom and Nairne should be friends right? :D

@Crow
xD I think Mati and Lazuli could be friends...I think...Err...O.O As good friends as a baby centaur and an egg can be.

@Kaz
Do you mind if Dana has a crush on Aydan and pines for him from afar. Desperately wishing she wasn't the literal embodiment of something that he hates? :D

@Autumn
Kira and Mati should totally be friends! :D

And naturally Mati will love and adore everyone who is nice to him. :D

Reactions: Kitsune
@Polystical -- I don't mind at all, that would be the most adorable thing ever~ xD

You guys need to stop making me use the word 'adorable' so much in this thread, I feel like a parrot. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
(Sorry to interrupt the awesome collabing going on)

@Kaz Heyyo! Finally got around to officially finishing my character's personality and managed to shove a few extra things in there too. I really have no idea what is going on with the coding but sorry if its bothering anyone ^^; I tried to fix it seven times now but of course with no such luck.

102% excitement for this RP to start. I just spent the last 15 minutes looking at everyone's character and I'm already attached to all of 'em.

AHHH. I was really not expecting this RP to get so many applications, but I love it so much.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ -- Cupid is accepted, but would you mind changing the pink to a lighter shade so it'll be easier to read? c: I actually really like the concept that he's just hanging around the orphanage to learn about the different species'. xD

@Polystical -- Absolutely adorable. c: I love that gif so much, you don't even know. Accepted~

And for those of you with W.I.Ps, I love them, already~
OH sorry, I just did it for the CS, the IC posts everything is going to be white his speech is going to be red.

Status
Not open for further replies.