Our Home ( Full )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the applications should be closed for now, but if someone disappears or drops out, than applications should open back up.

Welp time to start my campaign of terror

Least_d62468_2364859.jpg

(I found this gif in the suggestions for this image and it was too cute to pass up)

tumblr_inline_nihwmdmdyX1soyl3i.gif

(Now that I think about it, its kind of weird how it was in the suggestions for that image -_-)
That bunny is friggin adorable!
Also, odd how this thread doesn't show up on my alerts when someone says something :l

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
What do you guys think? Should Greenrust be the last for now, or should I leave applications open?
I don't want to be the Thranduil of the group whose like "SHUT THE GATES TO MIRKWOOD!!!" but I do feel we have enough characters (basing that off the fact I can barely remember all of everyone's names).

I 102% agree with Polystical's idea though. Seems like a great way to keep everything going.
That bunny is friggin adorable!
Also, odd how this thread doesn't show up on my alerts when someone says something :l
^^Roleplay problems 101^^

I think ill be a hydra, that sounds cool thiugh finding a picture that fits the theme would be tough. I have one but he looks like a full adult

I think ill be a hydra, that sounds cool thiugh finding a picture that fits the theme would be tough. I have one but he looks like a full adult
if you can't find a younger picture then just use the older one and describe the differences in writing! •u•

Ahah, another snake creature for Aydan to be terrified of~ There's actually two other snake creatures if you didn't see them. c: A Lamia and a Gorgon.

On another note, I feel like I should share this video with you guys out of relevance:

Ahah, another snake creature for Aydan to be terrified of~ There's actually two other snake creatures if you didn't see them. c: A Lamia and a Gorgon.

On another note, I feel like I should share this video with you guys out of relevance:
I'm not sure if that scared me [/size](I'm scared very easily), amused me or a bit of both XD
But I can somewhat imagine the orphanage to be like that...except a lot more adorable.

I can't even right now. Their outro and subscription box was even funny ;P Welp time to go subscribe to another channel and spend the next two days watching all their content.

@Momozono Yuuna Cheers! You all are making me blush at this rate. (◡‿◡✿) Also, just so you all know, I constantly keep editing the CS as I keep thinking of more random little details to add; nothing major, just something completely trivial stuff.

So, now that I'm accepted... Anyone up for collabing relationships? I'm currently reading everyone's characters and rating them!
The fact it took me so long just to respond to this is still mystifying.

BTW, dude, your character is badass. I love creepy things and this dude fits the bill. Take a glance over my CS, and tell me if you think there could be any true connections, aight?

@Polystical Pegasus Time, lol. Didn't even think of that, get ready for adorable cuteness at it's best. Post will be up tomorrow about to head off.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Well, I think it's time to catch up.

Has breakfast passed yet?

Well, I think it's time to catch up.

Has breakfast passed yet?
Yup, everyone is basically wandering the halls and Kreskes lesson has started. (I probably spelled the caretakers name really wrong).

( ˘ ³˘)❤ I have indeed returned! I'll try to get in my reply tonight! Sorry for this wait.
No problem! We all know how much thought you put into your posts ;A;

Also sorry for the late response for Shade to anyone who is waiting on him. I've been tired for the whole day since Easter and managed to post up Atlas' response before completely passing out. I'll have something up for the ghost around four in the morning pacific time because of my screwed up sleeping sched.

Other than that I'm free for small chats on here while I casually watch a horror movie with my buds. Happy morning/night/afternoon/evening to you chaps.

Reactions: Momozono Yuuna
Status
Not open for further replies.