Oujia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My intro's posted~ c: I'm excited for this to get going.

My intro was kinda long but had to explain some stuff. :3

Gabriel Cross

17tno0.jpg

Brief History: Gabriel is a smart, adaptive boy who grew up in Brick since the age of three. Not many people knew he had a twin except his close friends, though his brother died at the age of thirteen by being struck by a car. Since the death of his brother, Gabriel tends to shut people out of his life. He strongly believes in ghosts and spirits after seeing his brother's ghost a month after he died, though no one believes him and thinks he was just suffering a psychological breakdown. Gabriel usually spends his time reading, investing his time in finding a way to contact his brother from the other side. Though he doesn't believe in Ouija boards, he is strongly superstitious and is timid on even touching one.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I was being silly - I am a big fan of Die Antwoord and of Yolandi Visser. c:

Greg is going to have an obnoxious nickname for everyone.

Except Zeke, because he already goes by a nickname. So he calls him by his full name. Because that's obnoxious to people who prefer to go by nicknames.

Greg is going to have an obnoxious nickname for everyone.
Except Zeke, because he already goes by a nickname. So he calls him by his full name. Because that's obnoxious to people who prefer to go by nicknames.
i don't think there isn't a nick name for Honor

He pronounces is 'Hun' like a loving wife would call her husband.

Wait.. in the RP is it night or morning? O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.