Oujia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm new but I have experience with a casual level of RP'ing [2-4 paragraphs, generally speaking]. I'm only really good at playing a female role. I know you'd like another male; would it be at all possible for me to join as a female?

I understand if not. :3

Name: Honor Williams
Personality: Honor is a trouble maker. He makes a lot of jokes but won't hurt anyone, more like playful jokes. He is really nice and brave, but is really irresponsible. He is a fun guy and tries to respect peoples opinions but sometimes forgets about that. He is a party guy and loves hanging out with his friends.
Appearance:
tumblr_l8uis2VSV21qd4x0vo1_400.jpg tumblr.gif
Family: James (Little brother) Chris (father) Liane (mother)
Style:
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
[Great! Thank you!]

Name: Yolanda Grieg
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 132 lbs

Appearance: Yolanda is average in height and slender in build with faint muscle definition. She has short hair that has been slicked back and dyed bleach blonde. Pale skinned. She has dark brown eyes, which in contrast with her skin, appear to be black. The pale skin of her back has been elaborately inked with the solid lines of a tattoo depicting a grotesque scene of demons and the Devil himself.

Personality: Yolanda is a sly woman. Conniving and secretive, it's often difficult to tell what she is about to do. Despite this, however, she is loyal to those she feels are deserving. Once her loyalty has been secured, she is protective and fierce. Yolanda has a tendency to be sarcastic, dryly humorous and cynical but has the capacity to be kind and tender. Able to be extremely persuasive when need be. She has a touch of nihilsm to her.

Yolanda likes to keep her emotions in check but sometimes loses control. When angered or frightened, she lashes out at any who surround; whether it be friends, family or strangers. She often enters a period of regret after these episodes, though the level of regret is relative to how firmly she believes her anger or fear was justified

Other: Yolanda was born and raised in South Africa and as such has a strong South African accent. She is able to speak both Afrikaans and English fluently. She has always had an interest in both the occult and both the good and evil of religion, hence her tattoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AllOurPrettySongs She's great a nice contrast to the other people in the group I feel, your username reminds me of a Nirvana song!

Thank you! And yeah, I was listening to In Bloom. Had no idea what to call myself. Just picked a lyric.

Reactions: AllisonHushx
Awww, okay. Tomorrow is far away for me because I'm in Australia.

It sounds good for me!!!

I mean unless you guys think you wanna start it now? I mean we can if that's the case.

I'm up for starting now. Seems like a lot of us are on, at the moment.

I mean unless you guys think you wanna start it now? I mean we can if that's the case.
yeah sure, won't make a lot of replies though, but we can start now

Status
Not open for further replies.