Oujia

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AllisonHushx

Original poster
EX3.jpg

The town of Brick has always been a pretty normal community, having a variety of people living throughout the streets. Close-knit groups of friends gathering at all the normal hot spots, from the ice cream shoppe to the little playground that kids have been going to since they were the mere age of four years old. A town of history and balance, people of all ages coming together to form a well-lasting community.

Chaplin Avenue is where a group of these children came together and made a pact to be best friends till the end of all time. Looking back on it, their pact had remained true. Though there seems to be mysteries lying behind every corner and one day Rachel Piper entered an antique store, spotting an old clock that she just had to have for a mothers day gift but ended coming out with a worn looking board, An Ouija board to be exact.

This group of teenagers decided that they would all play the game with Rachel at her house, after her parents left for their all to important business meeting. Though they might be dealing with a little more then they expected as each of them place a hand on the board and announce that they are looking for a presence.

Alright so that's the plot I came up with! I just went and watched Oujia and the basic concept is really interesting to me. I can find roleplaying it being a thrilling experience if everyone else is on it. Basically I was thinking six teenagers could all play the game, friends since they were little. And then they found out that maybe the Oujia board isn't so fake and play with a little more then they bargained for.

The character sheet is pretty simple, and I don't expect it to be filled out to complete perfection, it's really just a starting base for your character :3

Name:
Personality:
Appearance: (a description is great, though a picture would be amazing. I would rather realistic pictures though! Actresses and Actors are more then allowed!)
Bio: (make this short and sweet, or incredibly detailed)
Family:
Style: (descriptions and/or pictures)

Heres my character Rachel!

thumb.jpg

Name: Rachel Piper

Personality: Just by looking at her you can tell she has a taste for adventure, a wild outlook on life and turns simple things into something more. She's a carefree, spunky little soul and is not afraid to show that to the world. A party girl at heart, but really only searching for what people claim to be life's essence. She's fun and quirky and if you pick up a conversation with her, you might just want to settle down and grab a beer because you will be there for awhile. She's overly talkative, dramatic and cares a whole lot about stupidly unimportant things that most people would simply think about once or twice before flushing the idea into the back of her mind. Just because she has a rebellious streak though, does not mean she doesn't try her best. She actually pushes herself to limits others can't deem possible and is wise beyond her years when it comes to putting stuff to paper. Though when it comes to common sense, you can find her being a pretty spotty girl. Always zoning out and stuck up in her own thoughts, not thinking straight about things and her focus becoming hard to find after just a few minutes of her listening to someone other then herself speak. She could talk your head off but if it's the other way around, dont be disheartened when she decides to take a nap. She can be a little sarcastic and always shows off sass in different amounts, yet that's what makes her..well her.

History: Moving to the good old town of Brook before she was even born, her mother was only about four months into her pregnancy when they decided to move somewhere that was better to raise children then the slums of New York in their two story apartment building. Her father Richard and her mother Susanne, both found the house at the end of Chaplin Avenue to be absolutely charming. The little family grew up there, little Rachel taking her first steps, being potty trained and all those other fun childhood memories. At the age of eight years old, is the day she promised to her group of friends that they would be each other's best friends till they died and from that point forward their friendship only seemed to flourish. Rachel passed all of her classes with flying colors, participated in team sports and for one painful year drama club. She didn't exactly enjoy it as much as she had hoped she would and simply quit the next year. Now as her senior year has come to an end, she has tried occupying her time with other things. Finding ads in the newspaper for jobs but not being able to earn a call back from them. The antique store seemed a little out of place, but the lady looked nice and so she bought a couple of things from her. She really can't wait to play this game with her friends, she's always been a non-believer but that didn't mean she wasn't going to mess with them by moving the piece around and causing fear to form on their faces. At least that's the reaction she hopes for.

Family: Her father George works at a business claim and her mother Susanna is basically her support anchor. She is an only child and has lost many pets in the last few years.

Style:
1gva6f-l-c335x335-shirt-pink-skirt-white-shoes-shorts-jewels-blouse-cardigan-floral-shorts-floral-tank-top-t-shirt-top-summer-outfits-sexy-romper-pink-dress-cute-clothes-crop-tops-fashion-converse-q.jpg

|| Valeriya Eliade ||

28085e05c9eda81582b81e2ed8eb5d5b.jpg

Personality
Growing up with two elder brothers, Valeriya was the timid one of the family. Despite being in a family full of friendly people, she has never been the sociable type and only stayed close to her group of friends. Most of the time, she'll go with whatever others decide and will follow their lead. She is observant to her surroundings and always has a gut feeling whenever something might happen. She is a hardcore believer of the paranormal and knows that it should never be dealt or played with. Whenever it comes to school, she tries her best at every subject though she usually scores an average of a C or B. The only subject she has an A for is Math and Physics. Despite her quiet appearance, she likes to listen to rock and metal music which she was introduced by one of her brothers. Even though her brothers are protective of her, they tend to tease her a lot by messing with her hair or making her blush a lot.

Bio
Valeriya was born and raised in the town of Brook. She has heredity roots back to Romania and has a few distant cousins there. She grew up in a normal household on Chaplin Avenue with her two elder brothers and parents. Her family, especially her parents, are really friendly and would always greet their neighbors with open arms. Whenever there's a long holiday, her parents always take this chance to get out of the country or town. Most of the time, Valeriya is left at home alone as her parents would usually be back late from work and her brothers has classes till the late afternoon. She started getting interested with the paranormal at a very young age when both her brothers brought her to a cemetery late at night during Halloween with their friends. Her parents were out of town that weekend.

Family
Her father, Viktor, works as an accountant while her mother, Lucia, works at the local elementary school as a Math teacher. Her eldest brother, Lucian Eliade, 21, and her second eldest brother, Alexei Eliade, 20, goes to the local college so that they won't be far from home.

Style
Usually seen in a band shirt, long sleeved shirt or hoodie with a pair of dark jeans and sneakers. If she's in the mood, she would wear a black skirt with black knee high socks. Not a fan of sleeveless shirts or shorts.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks ~ Can't wait to start!

We need more people to join *le sigh*

Name: Ezekiel "Zeke" Shadeson

Personality: Zeke is an odd individual. though to his defense it was not his fault. As a child he suffered a tragic loss and it has tragically effected his psyche to the point that medication was needed. He has been often pessimistic about situations and was never one be social with people. He put all his time into reaserching paranormal and supernatural event, or practicing his guitar playing.
Appearance:

user-photo-48124-133258.jpg

Bio: Ezekiel Shadeson used to be just an average kid. though everything changed when he turned 13. He grew up in the city of Chicago and for his eleventh birthday his family went camping. On the way back a drunk driver crashed into the family car. Zeke was the only survivor. After the death of his family zeke started to rant that he could see his family and other deceased beings. though to the docters this was just post tramatic stress disorder and they put zeke on a number of medications. weather these were just voices in his head or the truly deceased is unknown. Since then zeke moved into his uncles house. He worked tirelessly on proving the existance of the super natural. Though despite his antisocial behavior he was able to develop connections with some of the people in brick. He is trying to make a career out of being a paranormal investigator, or with his local rock band The Brick Misfits

Family: He lives with his uncle Roy who works as a bartender.

Style: Typically Dark clothing. he tends to wear a black trench coat when he is outside with a black baseball cap. you know the typical antisocial clothes

Last edited:
I hope my character is ok. there always has to be like that anti social kid people feel bad for and wants to include them. Story of my life.

I'd love to join! You wouldn't mind another female character would you?

I'm thinking I'd like to join, but I've never done a horror RP, before. Could someone maybe explain what to expect for this one? I wouldn't want to join just to realize I have no idea what I'm doing and end up dragging everyone down.

@F L Y not at all!

@Kaz Hello dear! An ouija board is used to talk to spirits, most people believe them to be fake pieces of junk. Which will be Rachel's viewpoint on this! Though when they play the game, they will awaken a dark spirit that will attempt to kill them off one by one. Hopefully that's a good enough explanation, summaries have never been my forte.

Ahh, I'm very familiar with the concept as I love horror movies, I'm just a little apprehensive. Kind of hard to explain why... But I figure I'll join and do my best. If I get stuck on something during the RP, I'm sure I could just ask you guys for help?

I'll play another male, if that's alright?

Name: Greg Howler

Personality:
Very active and playful. Greg likes to jokes about about everything, often taking it too far and getting others pissed at him. He takes nothing seriously, and will relentlessly tease others for their fears, despite knowing full well that his own phobia is considered perhaps the silliest of all.

Appearance:
tumblr_n56hvnUqgt1rl33l5o1_500.png
sSfRKFQ.png

(Model is Greg Nawrat. Yeah, I stole his name, too.)

Bio:
Greg was born in Brick, as was the rest of his family, several generations back. He's always seemed a happy child, surrounding himself with friends and despite his obnoxious attitude, gets along with most people he meets. Though he does consider a select group of other kids his best friends, even they might find they don't know much about him. Greg despises talking about himself, as he worries what embarrassing secret might come out. For prime example: Greg is terrified of the dark. Not of what might be lurking in the dark or of what goes unseen in the dark-- The dark, itself. The absence of light. Having been plagued by vicious night terrors since he was a small child, he cannot sleep without the light on and keeps a flashlight with him at all times. As well as extra batteries. He does not believe in the paranormal, and often makes fun of his friends for their own belief in it, but desperately tries to keep his own fear a secret while mocking theirs. His therapist, the only person who knows, aside from his family, believes his constant mockery is a cry for help. Greg believes therapists will call anything a cry for help.

Family:
Greg lives with his father and slightly younger sister, their mother having passed when they were little. His father works as a cop at the local police station, as did his father and grandfather. A tradition the youngest son has no intention to follow. His sister, only a year younger, keeps an entirely separate group of friends, and prefers to pretend her obnoxious brother doesn't exist.

(I don't know anything about style.. I'm not a clothing person. Just stuff like in his pictures?)

Is this okay?

I will get a CS up tomorrow if you don't mind! I'm too afraid to start a big project because my internet is wacky! I will certainly have it up tomorrow do not fret! :3 I love this idea too much.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Jolina Anderson
tumblr_mkevz6oD411qmae9so6_r1_250.gif
Five foot seven and around 130 pounds
(Actress: Amber Heard)
Personality
Jo was raised tough. She was manufactured in a time where little girls and young women were the targets, but her father was not going to have any of that. He taught her the ins and outs of life in the wilderness, in the office, in the home, and on the streets. Her mother passed away when she was born and her father never remarried. Her father has taught her everything she knows. Jo will not take stupidity as an answer and she has a strict set of guidelines when it comes to plans that need to be followed through with. Her exterior is just as tough as the interior, but she would be lying if she didn't admit her soft spot for kids and people that are having a bad day. She also has a hidden dorky side. In retrospect, Jo isn't afraid to speak her mind, she is willing to do whatever it takes to keep herself and her closest friends/family safe, she is the hardest on herself when things don't go according, and she is a sucker for the 70's/80's. But she was taught that crying was okay. On a lighter note, Jolina plans to go away to college and major in the film industry. She has always been fascinated with the imaginative/creative side of life so it's not that surprising to see her report cards through high school lacked extraordinary grades in any level of Math. She excelled tremendously in Chemistry though as well as Physiology & Anatomy.
Biography
Jo was one of the few to actually move into the town of Brick instead of being born there. She was born somewhere in New York when her father was finishing up a business job and her mother was visiting family. Unfortunately, her mother died during child labor (may she rest in peace) and the emotional turmoil that came with the funeral pushed Jo's father to find somewhere far, far way from their conjoined memories. So he traveled to the little town of Brick and rented a house on Chaplin Avenue. Ten years later he became the owner of said house and his only daughter had settled in quite nicely. Jolina is a daddy's girl so through her teenage years she never really got into too much trouble (except for the time she defended a friend from this pervert and ended up cracking his mandible, exterior auditory meatus, and nasal bone). When she was fifteen a friend of hers let her borrow a few zombie books and that escalated into her current fascination with the undead/paranormal.
Family
Her father's name is Mitchel (Mickey) and he is a well-known Lawyer. She has no other siblings, but a few of her cousins (her mother's sister's kids) live just out of state and they visit frequently for holiday dinners. She has a behemoth of a dog named Van Gogh as well.
Style
She wears an array of redneck-hipster-style clothing, worn down flannels with tight fitting jeans/loose shorts, or a comfy sweater. She is used to dressing comfortable and will not put a dress on unless it is a dance.
Amber-heard-drive-angry-movie-photos_1.jpg
drive-angry-3d-1.jpg
Amber-Heard.jpg
79daf2650ed9e6e51a7caef64d4fb8d7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Now we just need another male, yea? c:

I feel like I should watch the movie Ouija, but I don't think the town I live in even has a theater...

Status
Not open for further replies.