Ōsaka Academy(DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz~ XD this was fun, now time to go make more charries ~

Hey @Justaddnutts

I could make a teacher for the 'Tough Love' trait.
And also, I just realize there are no female teachers, wow.
I could make the teacher female?

@Torvo The intelegent trait has been taken by an early admission that is pending approval, so I can not accept the character at this time

Since I just posted a character (another male teacher, actually, which sort of makes sense given Japan), I thought I would pop in and say hello to everyone! Nice to meet you all, and I'm eager to write with you.

Quick edit to avoid the double post: Ahh, I apologize! I picked it off the list because it wasn't listed as reserved. Would it be acceptable for me to change that?

I'm halfway debating making a female teacher for 'internet idol'

Oh--Hey there, Torvo!

Iiiiiii never saw that.

Good thing I didn't start anything, then!

Sorry.

Iiiiiii never saw that.

Good thing I didn't start anything, then!

Sorry.
It's fine, I asked her over a Pm, I guess she forgot about it~ You could be that teacher who is like super sweet and relaxed but secretly sadistic with her assignments

I went ahead and swapped Intelligent for Bro since it still matches the overall theme of the character and I need to start thinking about bed. If you require any further changes don't hesitate to let me know.

I went ahead and swapped Intelligent for Bro since it still matches the overall theme of the character and I need to start thinking about bed. If you require any further changes don't hesitate to let me know.
Bro isn't really a special trait. Bro is more like a regular trait, and we already have a female who is the Bro, which would be my character Kiba so I need you to chose something else

Err, that's fine but also two special traits that are listed in the signup thread as available, but aren't actually available. Is there another place I should be looking, or would it be fine to just come up with my own?

Err, that's fine but also two special traits that are listed in the signup thread as available, but aren't actually available. Is there another place I should be looking, or would it be fine to just come up with my own?
It would be alright to come up with one, you just have to run it by me

Sorry, I just went through and fixed the sign up sheet. It get's a little difficult when people don't say straight out they want to reserve they just throw up half done characters. However, in you case Queen i just derped!

i'd like to keep self made traits on the low side, as people tend to over lap them with others, but icequeen is correct. If you run it by us and it meets the appoval it will be added

Sorry, I just went through and fixed the sign up sheet. It get's a little difficult when people don't say straight out they want to reserve they just throw up half done characters. However, in you case Queen i just derped!

i'd like to keep self made traits on the low side, as people tend to over lap them with others, but icequeen is correct. If you run it by us and it meets the appoval it will be added
We had someone fill in the Derdere spot, and make their own, which was a bad ass male who has a softer side, I allowed it because he doesn't run a gang, he is just sort of, misunderstood. The five year old hasn't been fixed yet, and I think the sheet that hasn't been completed should be removed if they don't respond in a few days

@Phoenix THe Elusively Ignorant Don't forget to pick a class! :D same goes for you @Lissamel Once done I can add them to the cast list with the others!

@Torvo Your in about the same bus as them, a theme song and a voice and your characters all set to move to the cast list!

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
Status
Not open for further replies.