Ōsaka Academy(DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if anyone is living in South-East Asia, I'm sure you're aware of the haze Indonesia started.
It's really irritating and my eyes keep watering and I keep coughing non-stop.

Also, if anyone is living in South-East Asia, I'm sure you're aware of the haze Indonesia started.
It's really irritating and my eyes keep watering and I keep coughing non-stop.
I'm an American and for the most were kept out of the loop on the rest of the world by our media. (they like to keep us compliant that way) What's going on?

@Justaddnutts

Well, as far as I know, there are a lot of forest fires and other fires happening in Indonesia. And I think one time they burnt down a whole forest, but I think that was another year. This has been happening for a couple of years already. I live in Malaysia, and the haze here isn't really that bad in my state. A couple of other states experience far worst, some schools even had to close down temporarily because people couldn't even see what's in front of them.

I apologize if I get some details wrong, but I'm pretty sure the majority of what I had wrote is true.

@Justaddnutts

Well, as far as I know, there are a lot of forest fires and other fires happening in Indonesia. And I think one time they burnt down a whole forest, but I think that was another year. This has been happening for a couple of years already. I live in Malaysia, and the haze here isn't really that bad in my state. A couple of other states experience far worst, some schools even had to close down temporarily because people couldn't even see what's in front of them.

I apologize if I get some details wrong, but I'm pretty sure the majority of what I had wrote is true.
Oh woah, that's awful. I hope those people weren't to far behind in their studies due to the visibility conditions! Do you know if the fires are intensional, or if it's just an unfortunate seasonal thing that is taking place? (sorry if i'm bothering you, i'm a inquisitive person by nature)

@Justaddnutts

Oh they were intentional alright. Farmers in Indonesia are one of the people that caused the fires. They use this agricultural technique called the slash and burn, it sounds cool, I know, but it causes a lot of pollution.

They also to this because:
  1. They think it's cheaper to just burn plants in plantations that are no longer productive.
  2. Some companies cut down trees - deforest - have to replant the trees, they don't, so, they burn the land to avoid detection.
  3. Farmers are able to revitalize plants by cutting or burning old trees that are no longer productive, so they do so, causing more pollution.

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and throw out an apology as to my lack of progress, I was surprised with a busy week which mostly consisted of taking care of my mum. I'm finishing up catching up on everything and responding/filling stuff in accordingly.
I will work on my cs if you'll still have me, I noticed in reading through that there are apparently a larger number of females, so I could either drop, wait for more males to join, or make her a teacher or something if that's preferable. Just let me know~

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
I'll go ahead and throw out an apology as to my lack of progress, I was surprised with a busy week which mostly consisted of taking care of my mum. I'm finishing up catching up on everything and responding/filling stuff in accordingly.
I will work on my cs if you'll still have me, I noticed in reading through that there are apparently a larger number of females, so I could either drop, wait for more males to join, or make her a teacher or something if that's preferable. Just let me know~
Your fine, from now on i'm just going to push for males.

So when are we going to get this started, I'm excited! >_<

I'm going to have to push the start date till about a week or two from now. My mother is having so health issues, so i'm going to be busy until she gets everything settled to take care of her health. But don't worry. I definitely be back to full focus on things come the 17th (at the latest it'll probably be sooner) Once I have a bit more info on whats going on i will let you guys know a solid date on when were moving forward.

I would like to stay if at the point we start we still do not have all the essential character, i'll have to shift classrooms around. Just to make sure everyone has a teacher/students.

I hope you all have a fabulous HALLOWEEN er i mean october.

Hi!! I'm new to the site and I wondered if I could still join? I would like to reserve the DITZ trait, if it's okay still?

Is this still open for signups?

I'd say this is probably still open! The main gm is currently dealing with stufflies I thinks.

She transferred the road to me so again, we will have to switch threads

To what thread?

I thought about it, and I'm not gpnna join for now...since I'm new to the site I'm going to stick with less advance RP and just a few so I can keep up and then work my way up. Thanks, though I'll keep this RP thread on watch because I loved the plot.

OK cool where's the new thread or is it not made yet? I submitted my profiles awhile ago in the sign up thread

OK cool where's the new thread or is it not made yet? I submitted my profiles awhile ago in the sign up thread
I saw. I will have to move things when I get home tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.