Ōsaka Academy(DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfecto~ More ladies to date. MAHAHAHHA.

So how's everyone doing? I'm all set to go, I dont do more then one character usually so I'll be focusing all my efforts into my starling Rin.

@IceQueen
It's okay it's okay *pats back* I was just kidding I would have just had to change a few things around anyways. But I'm really pumped for this, I've never played a cutesy character before so I'm excited to do this.
If you can, could you make a male, were a little short on males

Alright~

Just give me another hour, do you guys need teachers cause if so I'll make a male teacher

Alright~

Just give me another hour, do you guys need teachers cause if so I'll make a male teacher
We do, but we currently only have two male students so we need a little of both. If you want to come up with your own special trait you can do that too

*No love given, runs away crying*

• Love
Reactions: Waking Nights
Okay I'm cool with that! Though he might be a little cold at first, I think he could use a friend XD

Okay I'm cool with that! Though he might be a little cold at first, I think he could use a friend XD
yeah XD. She is a pretty chill person and they would get along well

By the way both of my characters are up for relationships so just ask ^_^

Okay! Do you want it to be a already formed friendship or a forming friendship

Alright! Maybe they could be childhood friends because Ichigo would always stand up for her against bullies.

Is this still open? Cause it says WIP but people are posting in the OOC (I hope it's still open).

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.