Ōsaka Academy(DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, i'm back from a busy days guys. I will get to work moving stuff now~

I've changed some things about Katashi and Harumi's body statistics, FYI.

@Justaddnutts

Um..Hallo! Newbie here, so please kill me if I'm doing something wrong. At any case, I'm really interested to be a part of this rp, but I was wondering if the Cafe Owner role or any other extra role was available to be played or are they mere NPCs? And, if the Cafe Owner role happens to be playable, can I reserve it? Also, is it alright if his special trait is not found in the list? What I plan for him, is that he'll be a creep of some sort, popping out from beneath beds and nowhere, and he also knows some information about people and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Justaddnutts

Um..Hallo! Newbie here, so please kill me if I'm doing something wrong. At any case, I'm really interested to be a part of this rp, but I was wondering if the Cafe Owner role or any other extra role was available to be played or are they mere NPCs? And, if the Cafe Owner role happens to be playable, can I reserve it? Also, is it alright if his special trait is not found in the list? What I plan for him, is that he'll be a creep of some sort, popping out from beneath beds and nowhere, and he also knows some information about people and stuff.
Hello! I am the co fm of this rp, so I will be answering your questions. Yes, the cafe staff is available so I assume the owner would be. You can have a trait that is not on the list, just be sure to add a description and pm it to me so I can help get it added to the list.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Verdigras I greatly look forward to people putting forward their own trait ideas, as long as they make sense and don't over lap with other traits! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
AlexisMartin I can't help but notice you've placed a character in the sign up thread by the age of 5. I assume you did not read the rules in the ooc thread(which is here). Please go over them and fix things or delete your character to and start a new one to keep the thread neat. Your a new member, so i can understand that the site might be a little confusing. So fill free to ask if you need some help navigating this particular roleplay. I'd be happy to provide you with links.

• Love
Reactions: Kame
@Justaddnutts | @IceQueen
Thank you both, for helping this little noob. I'm still quite unsure with the special trait that I have for my character, so is it alright if I pm either of you to see if it's yay or nay?

@Justaddnutts | @IceQueen
Thank you both, for helping this little noob. I'm still quite unsure with the special trait that I have for my character, so is it alright if I pm either of you to see if it's yay or nay?
Absolutely! Anything to ease the process! :D

@XWhySoSeriousX
So here's the issue, someone already started a sheet with the special trait you have chosen. However, the person has not edited their cs since Thursday so you will have to sort it out with @Zell . She didn't reserve the trait so idk if you will be allowed to take it or if that user wants to continue to be in the rp

@Edward please refrain from posting Ooc in the sign up thread, though you do have a good point with the 5 years old thing

AlexisMartin I can't help but notice you've placed a character in the sign up thread by the age of 5. I assume you did not read the rules in the ooc thread(which is here). Please go over them and fix things or delete your character to and start a new one to keep the thread neat. Your a new member, so i can understand that the site might be a little confusing. So fill free to ask if you need some help navigating this particular roleplay. I'd be happy to provide you with links.
Thank god you brought this up... i was getting uncomfortable with that character being there... like....why? ya know.

Reactions: Kame
@IceQueen

(First off Hiii again!)

But I just went back and looked and it said that she was doing Dandere

Thanks >w< @IceQueen

But you had me scared for a second XD in my mind I was like "nooo a whole hour!!! Wasted!!!! Why"

Thanks >w< @IceQueen

But you had me scared for a second XD in my mind I was like "nooo a whole hour!!! Wasted!!!! Why"
I'm sorrry!!!! I mean I probably would let you keep it, they haven't been on in a few days

@IceQueen
It's okay it's okay *pats back* I was just kidding I would have just had to change a few things around anyways. But I'm really pumped for this, I've never played a cutesy character before so I'm excited to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.