Order (Mocking_Jayy and Desu Juice)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]His eyes shut as May's finger ran along his bottom lip, and Koshi leaned into her touch, savoring it as warmth pooled in his chest. May had told him the same thing so many times... She had done everything in her power to encourage Koshi to see some kind of value in himself. Unfortunately, that would be the one thing he would never be able to do, it seemed. Rather than attempting to acknowledge her words, Koshi instead became entirely focused on the wall of bubbles around him, and May's finger running along his bottom lip.

The water was such an immense comfort... He felt like a cloud under the sun, calmly floating in the atmosphere, a smudge of smog contently looking down, always looking down. It was so warm - and May was his sun. Koshi reached up to touch the back of her hand, gently taking her thumb off his lip, before he leaned forward and pressed his lips against May's smile. He couldn't help it, he wanted to taste her love again - more, more... After a moment, he gently pulled away to mutter, "Reassure me...?" For the last time before they took him.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="May, green, dashed, 10"]
At his words, the brunette moved so she was basically straddling his lap. Her arms came to wrap around him in a tight hug, before she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "You mean so much to me, Koshi, you're my world." The brunette had said that a couple of times before, but because it was true. She cared and loved the male so deeply. "You're life could never be worthless or meaningless." The brunette murmured and leaned back to give the male a bright, warm smile. "And...you'll be a father. That means something right?" MAy questioned as she brought her hand up to cup his cheek.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]"That means everything..." He said, turning a bit pink as he felt May settle onto his lap. And it worked - he was reassured. May never failed to make him feel remarkably better, her words were the perfect cushion for when he fell into the depths of despair. Slowly... His hands went from gently being wrapped around May's waist, to palming her hips, running over the gentle junction of her pelvis and her thighs. They could not contain their curiosity... His hands slid down the sides of her body, slowly playing over her curves, and falling down her thighs, sinking under the water as they slid over to her rear, stopping just above her behind.

Koshi tilted his head up, and found May's lips, quickly capturing them in a soft, lengthy kiss. His eyes fell open for a moment, and caught onto her eyelashes - how they softly fluttered, how much he loved every aspect of her - every part of May, every little beauty mark. [/fieldbox]

May couldn't wait until they could hold their baby in their arms. To be able to see their child made out of their intense love. A small smile appeared on her lips due to his words and the sensation of his warm big hands traveling down her sides to her thighs, before slowly making their way to her rear. Her lips moved along with his in a soft kiss. Her gaze met his for a brief moment until she closed her eyes and deepened the kiss by pulling him closer and she tilted her head.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]After a long moment of passion, Koshi pulled away with a wet pop, and leaned forward to rest against May, drawing her tightly into her arms, against him. His hands moved on their own accord, falling along her sides again in an attempt to bring her comfort. Their acts of love were no longer spontaneous - not when Koshi had an addition goal in mind. He was going to try and engage her in bed again, to ensure that it would happen - a child. He knew it would be difficult, raising their child in such a world, but he was utterly devoted to the magical idea. He would ask her to do it again, later.

For now, he simply held her tightly. "May," Koshi uttered, a sudden passion in his voice. "May, I'll be strong. I promise, no matter what." He pulled away to meet her gaze. "You have to promise to be strong too, ok?"[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
After a breathtaking moment, the couple pulled away and rested comfortably against each other. Their bodies were practically made for each, as if they had been destined to be together. "Hmm?" She murmured when he called out to her before saying a few words that truly brought her some ease and lifted half of the weight from her shoulders. The fact that he was willing to try to stay strong was better than having him go in without any hope. "Of course I'll stay strong for you. I'll do anything for you." May stated after she had pulled back to stare down into his grey gaze. "Please keep your promise..." She whispered as she kept her gave locked with his before a small smile presented itself upon her lips. Leaning forward once more, she started to lay kisses along his jaw and arched her back a bit to lay a couple more down his neck. "Heavens...I'm going to miss kissing you. I'm going to miss having you in my arms." She murmured against his skin then slowly traveled upwards, leaving butterfly kisses.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi hummed and rested his back against the back of the tub while May's lips moved along his jaw, and down his neck. He shut his eyes for a moment, dread welling up in his stomach at May's words. "Don't miss me. I don't want you to be sad." He uttered, and the hollowness coupled up with sparks of warmth as her lithe body arched against his, and he chest pressed softly against his skin.

Koshi directed his gaze to the bottle of soap, and he reached out, grateful for his long limbs, to seize the bottle. He relaxed a bit, and opened the bottle to squeeze the soap onto the palm of his hand, doing so behind May's back, in order to keep her leaning against him. Slowly, Koshi massaged the gel into her skin, feeling bubbles of foam make way for his wet fingers as they glided over the back of her shoulders, putting pressure in places to work the stress out of her body. "Everything will be fine. Everything... Will be alright." He muttered, with his voice reverberating in his chest. [/fieldbox]

May's soft lips stropped tracing kisses along his neck, to look up at him for a brief moment. "I can't promise you that." She stated, sincerely before moving to place a gentle kiss on his cheek. The girl would miss him the second he was gone and would continue to miss him the entire time of his absence.

May remained leaning against his chest as he lifted his arms, and for a moment she was clueless, until she heard the contents of a bottle being squirted. Soon his hands began to massage the soap into her skin, applying pressure in certain parts. She insatntly relaxed with a happy sigh. Yup, she was most definitely going to miss him. She made sure that she wouldn't let her body go completely loose against him, since that would probably make her heavy. "You truly know how to make a woman happy." She lightly chuckled and met his gaze.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi shifted his weight, moving further down to lay in the tub. He straightened his legs out, and hugged May against his chest, encouraging her to rest her weight against him. He was a superhuman, after all, and anyway, she was as light as a feather. Koshi instantly smiled at her remark, stopping the massage for a second to chuckle.

"Oh? Well, you know how to make me happy..." He was glad - making sure that May was happy was his main objective. Knowing that she was satisfied with him... It worked wonders on his aching chest. Koshi bowed his head to press a kiss against her forehead as his
hands continued to rub circles into her back. Gradually, they moved out to her sides, and up to her shoulders. Just feeling her skin under his hands was enough to drive Koshi insane - especially the gentle, warm sound of her voice, her eyes, her mind - oh, he loved everything about her.

"May..." He muttered, glancing down at her, as his hands slowly moved down her arms. "You're training everyday, right?"
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mocking_Jayy
Koshi shifted from underneath her and brought her down to lean against him, which forced her to place all of her weight against him. He didn't seem to mind, though. So she rested the side of her face against his chest and smiled brightly when he kissed her forehead, then started to run his hands along her skin again.

"Yeah, I am." May confirmed and furrowed her brows. "Why?" She questioned as she tilted her head to look up at him. She hadn't gone to training these past three days, given that her husband was here. She would taking advantage of every minute they got.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled down at her. "I want you to be able to protect yourself... So work hard, alright?"

The was a pause as his fingers continued working against May's back, massaging as much of her stress away as possible. He wished that she didn't have to suffer such a life - not knowing when the next mission will come, risking her life to help the Ressistance reach an almost intangable goal. For the first time, Koshi hoped that whatever they did to him would help... Whatever better technology they achieved would be used to make May all the more deadly, and invincible. Kaito too.
[/fieldbox]

"I will, my Love." May answered while closing her eyes as his fingers worked their magic. She was actually beginning to feel her muscles lose that tenseness they had accumulated after all the training and missions. "Thank you for this." May really appreciated little things like this. Koshi was such an amazing being and it pained her that the male couldn't see it, that he couldn't see the fact that she places him on such high pedestal. "I love you so much." She stated lovingly.
[/fieldbox]

Sorry for the shortness.

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]"I love you too." He stayed silent after that, continuing to knead his palms against May's back, tirelessly working the knots out of her body.

After several minutes of this, he eventually stopped, letting his arms fall into the bath with a small splash. His arms weren't tired - they couldn't get tired anymore, without the Limiter. Ah, Koshi was supposed to be happy... He was supposed to feel good, with May resting against him, but... The warmth of her juxtaposed the terror that tomorrow offered. Not only that - but the general struggle that life was. He went limp against the tub, and glanced away to hide his eyes, resting his tired gaze on the tiled floor besides the tub. There was a harrowing hollowness in his chest again, conjured back to life by his mind. May's words had worked to reassure him, but the silliness of his mind was difficult to tame.[/fieldbox]

By the time he finished, May was more than relaxed and she remained motionless atop of the male. Why did the Andera have to deprive them of such a simple life? Instead, they were thrown into one full of dangers and chaos. It was moments like this that truly allowed them to relish their life and enjoy it.

After a few peaceful minutes - for her - May took note that her husband was silent so she glanced up at him. He was looking at something else and judging by his expression, she could tell that something was bothering him. "Sweetheart...what's on your mind?" She questioned as she shifted then started up at him with an expression of concern.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi's only response was a quiet, drawn-out sigh. He turned back to May, and studied her face for a long moment, before his wet hands reached up to touch her cheek, her lip, and run down to the base of her neck. That brought it back - his smile. He really couldn't stay morbid when May was with him - that was utterly impossible.

His hands brushed over her lips again, and moved to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. She was lovely, and she was his wife - how miraculous, Koshi thought. How could something so wonderful ever happen to him? It didn't make any sense. "Don't worry," he muttered, and reached over to the soap bottle again, to squirt the liquid out into the palm of his hand again. The male reached out to press his soapy hands over her shoulders, shifted a bit to encourage may to lift her upper body up away from him a bit. He massaged the gel into her skin, frowning a bit. "May, don't tell anyone about... Anything, ok? Not until it becomes visible, you know? I'm scared about what the Andera might do."[/fieldbox]

May closed her eyes for a brief moment when he traced his fingers along her facial features before traveling down her neck. At his words, she opened her eyes to look at him before hearing him squirt more soap into his hands. Soon enough, he was massaging it into her shoulders and after he had shifted, she lifted her torso a bit. Her arms pushed her up slightly and she nodded. "I won't say a single word."

Her husband had a point. The Andera could do anything and the last thing she wanted was to lose her child. What would they even say? Would they allow it?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]His cheeks went pink as May's chest came into view, and as his hands finished massaging her shoulders, the lowered down to run along her arms, over her elbows. He lifted her hand, and carefully washed every finger, every lovely digit, until he was satisfied. Moving onto her other hand, he briefly lifted it to his lips and gave her knuckles a kiss before massaging soap into her palm, running his careful fingers over the muscle of her thumb, the base of her wrist, and the points of her nails. After a moment, he lifted his hand and fanned out his fingers against May's, and chuckled at the difference in size and length. "Your hands are small..."

His fingers folded, twining together with May's slender digits, and pressing their palms closer together. "May... Tell Kaito about it. If you go on a mission, I think he'll protect you. He likes, you doesn't he? Not me..."[/fieldbox]

The brunette followed his fingers as they rub the soap into her skin, before he switched to her other hand and placed a tender kiss on her knuckles. A warm, appreciative smile blossomed on her lips as she directed her emerald gaze up to look at Koshi, who suddenly measured his hand against hers. The size difference was very evident and May couldn't help but to chuckle. "And yours are big." She stated before intertwining her fingers with his. Not only were their hands a different size, but so were there bodies. He was taller than her, yet they fit perfectly.

At his words, May furrowed her brows as she considered telling Kaito. "But...how would he even react? I don't even know how to start the conversation on that." May murmured as she tried to picture his reaction. "What if he tells the Andera?"

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Koshi, lightcyan, dashed, 10"]Koshi sighed, and shook his head. "I don't really know... But I think he'll... Out of decency, at least try to keep you safe." Given that May might have their child growing inside of her, the extra protection wouldn't hurt. But May had always been capable of defending herself... However her movement might become more limited, and dangerous to the possible infant. Once again, his mind echoed the worry he had felt before their romantic rendezvous in bed - having a child was dangerous, perhaps even foolish. However, his heart yearned for it, and reassured him that it had been the right choice.

He glanced down at their hands again, before letting go to run his fingers up along her collarbones, crowning her shoulders in bubbles. "Even if he tells them... So what? It's too late for them to do anything. Just for good measure, we should do it again, eventually." He smiled, a naughty glint in his gaze as his hand moved down the front of her body to cup her chest, no longer able to resist the allure of her body. His fingers brushed over the perking hills, slowly, and shamelessly rolling over her body and lathering her chest with soap.[/fieldbox]

The brunette lowered her gaze as she mulled over the idea of letting Kaito know that she had a growing child inside of her. It made her nervousness just thinking about it, because she didn't know how he would react. What if he got angry? What if...he did accept it? Would he help keep her child safe? "Well, I'll tell him later. Hopefully he does help." She murmured before letting her mind drift back into the pleasure his fingers were bringing her skin as he ran the soap over it.

"Are you sure it's to make sure I get pregnant?" May questioned jokingly while wiggling her brows. They've had intimate relations with each other every day since he got back and while she thought it was a bit too much, she still enjoyed it. Plus, they had only been allowed three days together, so she didn't mind.

Suddenly his hands traveled down to her chest and his fingers came in contact with her breasts. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink yet she was enjoying this. The tips of her breast perked up and she bit her lip. The girl couldn't help but to lift her torso up a bit more to allow him better access.

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.