Opposites Attract, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh no we'll have to change that! I love rollercoasters...but if we have to we'll get on the kiddie rides so that you feel better okay" Ivy instantly felt her kid like excitement come as she started to talk about rollercoasters. They have always been her favorite things because fear is fun, well if you make it fun that is. "We're going to have so much fun and once Vincent gets his little boy toy then we can make it a double date" she bounced up in her seat like a little girl and smiled looking at a Vincent that couldn't help but smile back at her and a Bryony who hadn't looked like she wasn't goi g to have fun at all.

"Boy toy?" She grinned quietly at that phrase, at least attempting to join in the fun and laughter, even if rides and rollercoasters were never her favourite thing. The adrenaline just made her feel queasy, and the constant fear that the ride would go wrong and could cause her death was always a reoccurring anxiety she faced. Though if Ivy wanted to go on them, then she had no real choice but to bite back her fear and go on them with her - she also didn't want Vincent to have any reason to insult her any further, too. "It... should be fun, I suppose."​

"It's going to be amazing...I'll hold your hand the whole time and protect you from the big bad rides if need be" it still had surprised her that someone with her reputation was afraid of something like a rollercoaster. Yeah, everyone had their fears and rollercoasters weren't a stupid one...but it was just that feeling of the air and the risk that made her feel sorta free in the home she grew up in. Ivy was excited now...until she got the phone call. Answering her vibrating phone she bit her lip once she heard the voice of anl worried but angry mother. "I was just--I know b--Mother I----Okay" she whispered quietly into the phone and hung up as soon as she knew her mother was off the phone. "I'm sorry guys...I gotta get home though" Ivy said quietly with a small sighed and she looked up at Vincent through the mirror and nodded her head letting him know to take her home.

"Maybe we'll just have to try again" Her voice was pipping back up as she gave a sweet smile to Bryony with a sort of enthusiasm.

"You're going home? I... guess your Mom's worried. It's sorta nice she is, in a way. Means she loves you," she smiled, trying her best to be positive, even though she knew a lot of not so nice things about the other's parents from what she told her, anyway. "We can do this another time, I wanna conquer my fears eventually-- anyway, I'll just get out here, catch a bus home," she smiled, leaning to peck her cheek quickly. She highly doubted Vincent would give her a ride home.​

"Yeah no...you aren't taking a bus home Vincent will drive you home...and he has no choice because I said so" Ivy looked at him and he rolled his eyes staring the car without saying a word to disagree with her. "Yeah yeah I'll drive you home so you don't get raped on a bus...I don't need to feel bad or guilty anyway" he mumbled and pulled out of the parking lot. "I'm sorry...I really wanted to go Bryony, maybe one day we can go on a double date...you and me with Vincent and some guy he finds" Vincent gave a small smile filled with a bit of sadness. He had really liked Flynn...but it hadn't mattered now, maybe when he got
back--who cares the feelings probably would have been shared. "Yeah...sure"

"Don't say that, that's not funny," she said under her breath, refusing to really find Vincent's comments in the joking way they were spoken. She wanted to get on with him, but his attitude was something she opposed greatly. In fact, she would rather disagree with him if it meant she upheld what she believed at least - and she really wouldn't take the attitude from anyone, not even her girlfriend's best friend. "I know you hate me, but seriously, stop being a jerk, hm?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.