Operation:Polar Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry for not being active in the roleplay. Life has kinda gotten in the way of my posting. If you want you can have my character killed off or go Mia for plot reasons to help revive things. Again sorry for having to withdraw

Name: Igor Vladlen Sasha

Appearance:

Formal/Out of Uniform:
5c3112a7cafe8027f1da3e30fc5a1d61.jpg

In Uniform:
026.jpg

Nationality: Russian
Role: Spetsnaz CQB

Background: Born in the main city of Russia, Moscow he is a son to a former military general Alexander Vladlen and Katyusha Sasha a daughter to a large Russian oligarch. Living a cheerful and happy life with both of his parents he is a top grade student and very educated boy, he expresses interested in the military at very young age and that pleases his father greatly, although his mother denies his pleads to join the military numerous times in the end she accepts. Leaving for the military at just the age of 18 he slowly rises through the ranks and quickly is picked out for the Spetsnaz, now at the age of 28 and have served in numerous tours of duty he is a decorated and valued soldiers among the Spetsnaz and the Russian Command circle. Currently his equipment consists of:

Primary Firearm: AS Val customized with a Hybrid Sight, Tactical Flashlight and Laser
[spoili]
Battlefield_Play4Free_AS_Val_ICON.png

[/spoili]

Secondary Firearm: Desert Eagle customized with a Muzzle Brake, Laser and Extended Mag
[spoili]
CustomShop_DE-MB.jpg

[/spoili]

Melee Weapon: CRKT - FE7
[spoili]
FE7-SKU-web-image_xlarge_539.jpg

[/spoili]

His camo is a multi-cam urban camo pattern.​

Status
Not open for further replies.