Operation:Polar Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
Name: Riley
Nationality: American
Gun: Sniper Rifle, but can handle any type of weapon

@Jose_fer78 - your post has been moved to the sign-ups here. Please pay attention to what is an in-character thread and what is out of character.

Name: IOLANTA (Иоланта)
Gender: (this is a little in the future, so there can be female special forces)
Nationality: Russian-American (if that's possible)
Role: Spetsnaz sniper
Background: STILL THINKING OF HER BACKGROUND

Damn it only female Please someone help me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Feel free to completely fill out the character sheet!
^_^

I will I just need some ideas ^^........ Yeah I have been having writers blocks for a very long while..... >.> stupidschool.

Nationality just means the country she is from xP

Nationality: Russian-American (if that's possible)

If she is 26, then she was born in 1988... Thats Soviet Union... Getting in or out of it near impossible (Unless you were a diplomat), since it was locked harder than a Drill Sergeants butt, yuck!

You should just make her Russian, makes you hate Americans even more - THOSE GODDAMN CAPITALISTS!!! Oh, wait... I am one of them, well then - DAMN YOU COMMIES!!! But, then again... thats China nowadays... Ugh, politics.

Edit: I have done some modifications to my Characters background, mind to check it out?

Reactions: Maddeline
XD yeah lolz ill stick with my russia side then XD thanks helped me out also I DO NOT LIKE ALFIRD (ONLY HETLIAINGS WOULD KNOW THIS HETLIA)

Edit: I have done some modifications to my Characters background, mind to check it out?

It looks good- I'm just worried about you not getting much character action!

It looks good- I'm just worried about you not getting much character action!
I will start posting a bit later in the story, my character will be brought in only a day later or so. Because of my stirct timetable, I am sure that I will have to sacrifice character action either way!

Posting has frozen...
1. Remind them that it's their duty to post.
2. Give them an idea of what to post, the Sargeant said that they could help them, write what they could help in.

@Quiet Musician
Just make a sheet and I'll approve it if it's correct ^_^

I have a suggestion: In the first page replace the links to pictures in the Summary, to actual pages about the forces!

75th Ranger Regiment - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/75th_Ranger_Regiment_(United_States)

Spetsnaz (Which as I mentioned, I belive are GRU SPETSNAZ, because they are the only ones I could think of in this mission) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spetsnaz_GRU

Ukrainian militsiya (Or police, but in Ukraine they use this slang from USSR) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Internal_Affairs_(Ukraine)#Departments_of_the_Militsiya

P.S. Ironicaly, in the picture of Ukrainian Public Order officer, you have a drawing of a Russian Police (Politsiya) counter-terrorism unit, Spetsnaz "OMOH", operative.

Status
Not open for further replies.