Operation: Alchemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Arakawa, Satoru (last, first)

Magic Class: 2

Appearance:

tumblr_ngdjly6LL41rm0edyo1_400.png

(link in case pic ever messes up!!)

Always caring about how he looks; Satoru takes utmost care of his organized chaos of honey blonde hair and makes sure to sleep well to avoid his blue, slightly hinting a green tint, eyes looking any less than gorgeous. He's height is about the average, but because of his confidence he often appears to be taller. …His insoles might also have something to do with it.

Short Bio: Satoru is (to his greatest disappointment) not rather well-known to the bigger public, instead it's mostly students of the Magic Academy he attends to who have heard his name. Being a big flirt does give you that kind of attention after all. Looking handsome and always staying on top of the fashion adds a bit more.
Because of that his combat skills are often overshadowed, but there are times during practice and friendly team battles where people realize there's more to him than his pretty face. Being quick not only on his feet but also in mind and giving the enemy trouble getting close to him thanks to his focus on long-range attacks, has earned Satoru many victories and with that, respect.

CAD (looks like a smartphone and spells are activated through certain codes):
REALLY WIP Spells (at the moment his magic is ice-based and it looks like it will stay that way for a while (rumor says that he used to change it occassionally to make extremely bad pick-up lines)):
1. long-range (ice shard(s))
2. long-range
3. long-range(/support?) (making an area have a layer of ice on the ground? won't be good if they're fighting in the same area, but if there's a lot of enemies/reinforcement that they need to stop or need to flee.......)
4. close-range (possible something with freezing an object/part of the opponent?)
5. close-range
6. support (possible something with some kind of healing)
7. support (some kind of boost, i think!!)
8. support (barrier? more that it's set in one place rather than following another person...)
9. something to increase his own speed, maybe accelerate?? just to get away from enemies in a pinch...
10. everyday spell (?)
(or something really stupid to impress people (like fancy ice sculptures) create snow?? would that be possible... or really small ice snowflakes that he caN THROW AT PEOPLE / slapped

ok give me some more time on these ahahaha will get them done before they're definitely needed to avoid doing something stupid/weird _(:3)/L posting anyways so I can get told what's definitely impossible on whatever I update ahaha
might change one more to some really useless spell ahAHHA weeps

I'm assuming it's fine for him to have been in one of the magic academics?! But yeah. I hope this is alright ahaha cept the CAD thing since I'm still thinking about that one so it's far from good atm welp

@moondust Vocaloid much? Miku avatar, Len character... :P The character's good. I can see how if he's played well it will give some interesting character relations. As for spellset, you can work on it as we go along, since I'm gonna start it after I make this post and eat some cake. One thing though - using a CAD is illegal outside of specific training areas and outside of battles, so he wouldn't be able to use it as a pick up line without breaking the law. That being said, spells that are purely aesthetic will have activation and magic sequences that are incredibly simple, so more creative people will be able to cast such spells without the use of a CAD. It'd be about the same as writing a paragraph describing the aesthetic in the space of 3 seconds.

I think I'm done with my CS can you check. Sorry if anything is short km on my phone so I can't judge anything because the screen is sooooo small.

@WanderingSpirit The circle spell would be impossible. While it makes a great strategic spell in some kind of video game, it would require way over 10 magic sequences, so it would not be usable at all.

@Ruko yeAH AHAHA i have a lot of art for girl characters saved but for male ones it's mostly vocaloids somehow weLP and yeah!! I was thinking it could give some great relations so I'm excited to try it out ehehe
&& oh!! the pickup thing was honestly mostly him using lines like "man is it hot in here or is it just me ;)" while having fire spells, EVEN THOUGH.. that sounds more brat-ish.... AHAHA but yeah things like that LOL tho thats great to know!! &Might let him do those aesthetic ones every once in a while then ahahha

@WanderingSpirit The circle spell would be impossible. While it makes a great strategic spell in some kind of video game, it would require way over 10 magic sequences, so it would not be usable at all.
When i think about this scientifically... yeah I kinda agree lol. This spell is way too advance xD Unless I was liek a machine... i mean... whut? But either way I'll create another spell to replace it.

Going to give everyone time to post before moving on - 3 left who haven't if I counted right. and @Krnon it's not too big a deal, but if possible, could you post in past tense? It makes it a bit easier to read.

meh... I think I'll just leave my notable as is... my knowledge in science and math are severly lacking for this roleplay xD

Hi it's me again.
I've been Woking at my English.
I was wondering if you needed me to draw anything for you?

@Krnon nah it's fine, I just know most people prefer past tense. It also allows me to hash it together into a kind of short novel more easily, as I sometimes do with RPs that go well.

Anyone feel like posting? I want to have everyone's presence be stated IC before moving on, since joining in afterwards would be more difficult.

Posting what? I believe I already posted, but if you want, I can go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.