Operation: Alchemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol IK, I literally just saw and I was loading the page to remove the tag :P

That's actually one of the optional fields when you make a topic :P All I did was paste the link in the appropriate box :P

Are you still taking people or is it full?

I'm not sure quite yet. Stick around for a bit, I'll know in a few days when I give everyone a chance to respond to this:

Anyone still bothered about this?

Works for me I'll watch the thread so I'll be lurking. Just give the word whatever the response is once you know.

You probably did. I was going to wait for at least one more person to post IC about the elevator though I was going to move it on if no one did. I'm not gonna bother doing that though if half the people have abandoned the thing.

Good point, though, I have to say I am having issues transitioning from current tense to past tense. I will sort this out as soon as I can.

Apologies for my lack of posting; for some reason I let this RP slip through my fingers during the holidays. I'm still interested if it's still on as well.

@Aristotle I'm just gonna assume your character has already woken up and got in the elevator, since I need to advance the plot.

• Thank You
Reactions: Aristotle
Oohh, um, regarding the whole different countries thing, are the characters fluent in other languages than Japanese? Or do they know bits of other languages, or none at all?? Or is there some kind of rad translating equipment they got? <><>

Status
Not open for further replies.