OOC Thread for 'From Scratch'

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayas is my characters evil side.

"Deal with it. I'll treat him how I want. He's dead anyways."

Jake elbows Ayas "Really Ayas? Go away."

Ya'll might want to keep a lookout for what killed him. Most animals don't just abandon their food.

I'll keep that in mind. Heh.

I know it's been spread that I was planning on just killing him off, but I'm watching this rp, and if I think you do a good enough job trying to heal him I may bring him back.

Oh lovely.
Ayas ought to behave.

Ohh. I've decided on a power too. (For which ever character I use here.)

Huh... interesting. So he can take energy from creatures and anything creating friction?

Basically yes. Like when he fell from the tree, and was unharmed, he absorbed the energy of impact. He doesn't know how to activate it yet, nor does he know how to control it. (But as a bonus, he won't need to eat your supplies up.)

Lovely. His body keeps functioning. He dont need to sleep. He still needs to eat because his body will need to regenerate and need the nutrients from food yo do so.(I'm referring to wounds and whatnot. )

I wouldn't say he has regenerative abilities. If he loses a finger, it won't grow back.
Which brings to mind something, I'm going to let you guys decide what sort of damage he's sustained.

No. He said hes a carrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.