1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Sci-Fi and maybe a bit of Modern
(Its partvof his physical form, if you want that to be considered a power then I will consider it a power, but I had other plans in mind... I won't put a post till you respond. Just to be safe. By the way, just for everyone, you power can be anything you want it to be... it doesn't have to be the things I listed.)

(Do you consider it a power on nah? Nice power by the way, I like it.) Jake stood for a moment, then suddenly buckled over from hunger pains. Sharp, rattling breaths escaped his lips, how long had he been out? Long enough to starve it seemed.

Carson had been here for the better part of two days, and he wasn't exactly liking it. Sure, with his strange power, he could find something to eat once in a while, but it was the boredom that was getting to him. Nothing to do but find more food and pace....all in all, it sucked. Whistling as he went along through another clearing, Carson saw....two figures, one kneeling over the other, and seemingly giving him something. "Crap.....who are they? I didn't know other people got sent here..." He whispered to himself, not entirely trusting the pair, if the strange wings unfurled from the taller one's back did anything to sway his thinking.

Keeping his breath low, Carson gestured in his hand. Like always, a knife slid forth from his brown coat, slipping into his palm, a different one every time. This particular one was a boxcutter, some old utility knife caked with rust. Too bad these things disappeared the second they left his grasp, he had gotten good ones before.....

(Infinite blades fine for a power?)
Perfect, Interesting power though, would have never thought of it myself...

(Your up BountyHunter.)

(Your up Bounty Hunter.)

(You're up Shadowski

(Goodnight Bounty, youvee had a long day, come sleep beneath my canopy)

(And to you to Shadow)

(Are you going back to bed or no? If you're headed back to sleep then I won't bother you...)

(In real life no, but I don't know what should happen)

(Mmk, then i'll bother you for a bit if thats alright? In the rp of course.)

(I have awoken ~_~)
Geoff was unable to sleep, so he sat on the large rock by the pond and stared at the water. "I wonder...Will we ever leave this place...?"
Why good morning. Are you all caught up?

(Should morning be soon or do we wait for Bounty Hunter)

(Well we could be waking up at the crack of dawn and couldn't expect her to be up so early, just make sure nothing majorly dramatic happens.)

(Um...I think we should wait. Also, you should make an OOC thread)

(Alright, lemmi do dat)

Its uppity.

Status
Not open for further replies.