OOC:The Real World is Just a Crappy Game(Sign-Ups are Closed!Sorry /^\ )

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... I think I'm going to bring in some help on this one. I need a couple of guys who wear blue gloves.

Someone tell me whether my combat description against the rogue is acceptable. I was trying to balance showing off power with still being a fair fight.

Sinon! Sinon! Sinon! Oh gosh, oh gosh, ohgoshohgoshohgoshILOVESINONSOMUCHICOULDDIE! Three times! Three. What kid could do that?!? It's so tragic, so heart-wrenching, yet somehow indescribably cool! I want to give her the biggest hug EVER!!! I swear, this series will be the death of me--or, to be precise, waiting for the next episode every week will be the death of me.

OMG IS THE NEXT EPISODE OUT TIME TO WATCH

It went up on Hulu exactly 1 hour and 10 minutes ago.

*may have been camping the screen this morning to find an exact time*

So... it comes to this does it subtitle-writers? I distinctly heard endou call Shino a bastard... and yet... the subtitles wrote only "girl."

Kisama is a most impolite way to address someone, but that isn't necessarily its translation. English lacks the levels of politeness Japanese has, so translators have to adjust as best they can.

She said "Temee" -_- Oh dear I just put that into google translate to check if it meant what I thought it did. it didnt..

FFS IM JUST SAT HERE TRYING TO WATCH SAO PEACEFULLY AND MY SISTER DECIDES ITS THE PERFECT TIME TO WALK IN AND START SMASHING THE PIANO KEYS AND SCREAM SOME KIND OF POP SONG AND SHE WON'T STOP ITS BEEN LIKE 3 MINUTES NOW.

Woah that episode was amazing. Annoyed that i've now got to wait 3-4 weeks for the next one..

I don't want to be hasty in this declaration, but... I think it's time to make this a community project.

Yeah. I think Haruka's just a little too busy to run this. Though, I kinda thought it had been pretty much from the beginning of the IC :P

You may be right. Everyone is still welcome to play, of course. (@Haruka too; if leading is too much strain right now, you can be an equal player.) Everyone's ideas hold equal sway, so share openly. Here's my first one:

Bossu teleported all the players into the game. Conceivably, that means there's a way to transport players back out, and then back in, and then back out. Thus, whomever slays Bossu can open a gateway between worlds. Of course Bossu would never do this himself; he brought all the players in to be his subjects and doesn't want to see them leave.

TBF I think most wouldn't leave. Also, over the next 3 weeks I'm going to be in America. I SHOULD be able to get internet access regularly, but if I don't then I shall be teaching myself Mahjong.

Ooh! Oh, but you're probably just in New York, or Philadelphia, or somewhere attractive on the East Coast. Absolutely no chance that I'd wave hello to you by coincidence. Darn.

Yeah, I don't think many would leave, either. I think that, by then, Mana will want to keep living in HB. But she'll miss her family, too.

HAHAHAHAHA no I hate civilisation. I'm going around the desert in the west (Mojave?) Sort of a triangle shape between Death Valley, Yellowstone and an assortment of national parks around (colorado?) Idk these names. I'm briefly in Salt Lake City, but only to wear a Tshirt and see how many people I piss off. it has a picture of Jesus with the words "Oh so you believe in God? That's nice. I have an imaginary friend too." on it.

Oh my goodness no. I really shouldn't be giggling at that, but I can't stop. Um... 50% of the people give you a wide berth; 30% will laugh at the shirt (Salt Lake City probably has more non-Mormons than all the rest of Utah); 19% will whisper to each other, either about how sad that shirt is or how sad you are; and maybe two or four courageous individuals will openly question it. Make sure you reach Temple Square, or at least City Creek Center (the mall right beside it).

I'll be courageous: do you actually agree with that shirt, or is it just for the shock factor?

Oh dear me, I'm going straight to that big cathedral thingy they have!
My views on the shirt are complex. I technically agree, in that I'm not a Christian, though I'm using it just for the shock factor. I'm not really religious at all, I don't think deities are possible, but I do LOVE Shinto. It's such a rich and creative religion in comparison to most others. Also they have way too many demons and superstitions to count, which makes it really good for settings.

Oh dear you. Rai wearing that shirt around Temple Square... Keep count of how many Sister Missionaries approach you, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.