[ OOC ] ~ SUNNEPHEIA ~ The Sundered World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm still around and I really don't want to add Kana to my list of scrapped characters. I've been busy lataly and haven't been on much but I'll get more active:) Plus I'm a bit uncertain in Kausteria in how to post, I made one recently so I don't know if it's my turn again, also would Shavynel and me keep Kausteria going or should the characters make their way to Pegalis?

No no don't scrap Kana D8 !!!

Let's put aside then the Kausteira and Zmaragdos stuff. Eventually our characters will get there, but not now :3

So everyone has now been magically teleported into Pégulis O_O

Your char could be…

– watching the battle
– participating in battle
– trying to reach the President to talk to her about some business
– horrified at the harming of the dragon and trying to find a way to persuade the attackers to stop
– trying to assassinate the President
– et cetera

As to backstory, you're welcome to write three paragraphs or just a handful of sentences on why they're here and in this situation O_O

For instance, they…

– were tracking the dragon to kill/protect it/its spawn
– got lost in a blizzard and when it cleared found themselves not far from the battle
– were passing through Barval when the dragon attacked
– were sent on a mission by a high-ranking leader/official to assassinate the President, or perhaps have a personal motive
– were sent to discuss some sort of business with the President
– were looking for a friend/criminal/relative/etc. who disappeared into the mountains (did the person survive or die in a blizzard or something?)
– et cetera

Remember, Barval welcomes anyone passing through, as long as they swear an oath never to cause harm to the organization that saved their lives, and never to divulge details about the existence or location of Pégulis and its cities.

Sorry for the radical restructuring! I hope everyone will still have some fun! :D

Yeah, a cool flashback can link what you were doing to how you suddenly arrive in Pegulis.

If anyone wants to have "a letter of invitation" from Medwick, that's cool. He's always on the lookout for new academic acquaintances, or people who can assist in his archaeological digs. If you've got some skill unique to your race he's probably gonna be willing to employ you.

No worries, I'd never scrap Kana:D

I'm in the midst of whipping up a post but I just have a question about the points otherwise I think I have it figured out. I'm supposed to assign numbers between 1 and 5 to my characters traits right, but it also said that for example five traits you get 7 Washu points to distribute between the traits. So take the example of Kana's spear wielding, she has a 4 in that trait but with the Washu points divided and added she would get 5.4 points, do I use that number when doing my dice rolls or do I go with the first trait number 4?

Also when traversing Pegulis will a traveler find their way to Barval alone or will they be guided by the President's magic or will they find guards or similar to guide them.

So you start with a base of 2 Wushu points for each strength. THEN you may distribute the additional points you received at the beginning of the game however you like, but only whole numbers.

Barval is really, really, really, really hard to find, not just because it is tiny and remote but also because it is protected by cloaking magic. The most likely way to get to Barval is to be lost in a blizzard and saved by the President, but it's also possible to flee from a predator or get caught in a storm and when it clears up finally find oneself not far from a strange city built of stone and ice. There's no real "guiding" magic, per se, but she can weave warmth spells and then walk through blizzards with the purple orb held high so the lost are usually attracted by the light. But there's many ways this could go down :3

Thanks that made it clear, my brain and numbers normally don't work well together most of the time:D I'll probably post up a reply tonight.

Hello! Back *whew* was out of it for a while there. Been dealing with technical issues as well as some family ones. I'm very sorry for not being available , but I am here now if you still want me? also, I really like the Wushu buuut I don't understand how my character can be useful. She can't exactly jump on it's back like the bear. I'm just at a loss here, please help?

Ohmigosh, sorry for the late reply O_O I kept missing this post, no idea why D:

OK, so she could be with the people helping throw a giant net over the dragon as it's drawn to the carcass. Once that's done, she could be among the people manning the stakes to make sure it's secure and the dragon doesn't break free.

But you could come up with your own options, too! :D

Sorry for the late reply here, got the new comp and have been trying to figure things out...Windows 8 is freeky btw xD lolol

OK look, I don't understand how this stuff works, so I can make a post and we figure things out after?

Omg..sorry! I got burried in stuff again, guess it's my turn huh Quill? geez lol oky let me get on the thinking cap....

I loooove it :D Full of action!

OK everyone, this is your cue!

Well, I've hurled an energy banner... but fuck knows where it's been aimed.

That would be [MENTION=1879]Shavynel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1296]Elflady[/MENTION] … they haven't responded to messages so I dunno O_o

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow, I've been pondering on what Kana should do during the battle, and I haven't gotten any message though.

Hmm … well you can of course always come up with your own, but as a suggestion she could be with Shardis and the people helping throw a giant net over the dragon as it's drawn to the carcass. Once that's done, she could be among the people manning the stakes to make sure it's secure and the dragon doesn't break free. That's mostly what the people are doing who aren't mages or long-range fighters. Depending on her reason/s for being in Pégulis though, she might be up to something totally different, like trying to stop the attack on the dragon or trying to reach Pahkné.

There, I hope it is okay, and let me now if I screwed up on the dice rolling stuff, I tend to miss things easily:)

ok. so who is next?
th273a.gif