[OOC] Summoner: The Cataclysm

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I would like to interact with the wolfey too.
Also, added a face to my chick.

1-8010401-3526-t.jpg

Woah. You lot move fast.

I'll mash up a post and get started.

Hahaha it seems the two lovebirds are the ones posting a bunch. XD anywho i let out another post trying to interact with someone. I was pretty busy today so i didnt have much time.

Hey Sama!
I bet I ninja'd you.
Arla is talking with Edward!

Snap suddenly everybody turns on me.
I'm so hot!

Edward still is planning on turning her into a conqubine. Just so you know. Hehe.

Oh so good to hear.
I was sort of disappointed at the fact that the storyline of this RP seemed to be orbiting around the tournament.
Concubine, for the clan master?

Maybe, though he will have to renounce that title if/when he loses. Cerberus is a fickle summons who hates to be with someone who made him lose.

Plus, the plot origionally was intended to orbit around it.

Made a post. Hopefully I've not screwed up in my interpretation of what the hell is going on.

Yay for huge-ass Phoenix.

No way. Now a life of eternal pleasures awaits for my character- I mean my character sexual privacy is being secretly threatened .
Sorry that seems more important to me than a tournament.
Joke.

Heeeey.
Farore!
How are you!

Sorry... yes you did a bit.
1- No summons allowed on board. A spell is cast over the ship to prevent that.
2- Arla's wings are covered with her cloak-cape.

All the rest is goody.

Bugger. Didn't read that bit about summons on the ship. I assumed from the cerberus pup.

~flee to edit~

Yes, actually Raiu is Kuroshi's Fav.
He can't fight with it anyway.
But for everybody else, the rule applies.

Actually, its more like super-condensed summon. Meaning, it is the summon, but its power is supressed so much that it is almost a normal animal.

Done the edit, should hopefully make a bit more sense now.
This is a pretty quick-moving thing, huh?

Oh, don't try to pick out love interests for Lea. If I see an opening it might happen, otherwise no. Plus I'm not sure yet if she's straight or bi.

Yay, Farore you posted :3 Now we have to wait on a possible Kitsune summoner *is very excited* Also, a note to everyone, the magic seal affects not only your summons but your powers and summoning mediums. You could uae yourself powers but you'll become exhausted quickly. A note on Chimera, it will lash out ar your contract spirits but thanks to the magic seal, it is limited on what it can do. What I mean is that it can literally attack your contract spirits while they are not in their summoned form however its summoner manages to hold it back for the most part. Meaning nograd and neko-chan, Chimera is trying to attack your summom spirits however it can only roar at them for intimidation. So everyone be warned, Chimera is simply just a monstrous hellish beast that wants nothing else but to kill.

Curse you on ninjaing my post! Ill just wait for my next opening.

I can post super fast if theres at least one other person there. I usually get caught up in it, then I get all like OMG!! I think I said something wrong!! Crud!! And I get all like nervous, and then I wanna get off, but I don't cause even though I think I suck at role playing, I keep doing it. Again, I feel like a major dork monger right now cause I just keep typing and typing and so on..... maybe I should just post this right now. Yeah, that what I'll do. (OMG SO SORRY! I'm just really happy for some reason!!!)

I can post super fast, I just also post in like 19 other active roleplays... >>